Pinehurst Group Inc.
Late Model 150,000 Sq. Ft. Fabricating & Woodworking Facility!
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
10:00 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, September 8 by appointment only.
LocationPinehurst Group Inc.
120 “C” Line, Orangeville, Ontario, Canada, L9W 3Z8
FEATURING: FLOW (2015) MACH 4C, 5-Axis CNC waterjet; HAN-KWANG (2011) FL3015, CNC 4000 Watt flying optic CO2 laser; BAYKAL (2012) APHS 3106X120T, 10' x 120 ton CNC press brake; AMADA HFB125-4, 13' x 138 ton CNC press brake; AMADA RG-35, 5' x 60 ton CNC press brake; AMADA CSW-220, hydraulic corner notcher; AMADA SPC 30C, hydraulic C-Frame press; BALEIGH (2016) BR-12E-10, power bead roller; NANTANG (2012) 06RKC-1220x4000, V-Grooving machine; SUMMIT hydraulic shear; TAU RING ALFA40 H1, hydraulic angle rolls; BUSY BEE (2013) 50" x 16GA rolls; (15+) LINCOLN & MILLER digital MIG & TIG welders (NEW AS 2013); CONTINENTAL (2013) stud welder; DARBERT 12" x 42" engine lathe; KING (2007) 942VS, vertical milling machine; BAXTER verticut roll-in bandsaw; FARR (2009) GS-96 GOLD SERIES, 250HP dust collector; DONALDSON TORIT DF T4-32, dust collector; COMBILIFT 30060LA31, outdoor side-loading forklift; (4) TOYOTA & TCM forklifts (NEW AS 2006); ITALPRESS MARK/C, heated platten press / glue line; SELCO (2002) WNA600, CNC panel saw; WEINIG (1998) HYDROMAT 23C, 6-head moulder; WEINIG (1998) RONDAMAT 934, knife grinder; LARICK (2015) moulding sander; TIMESAVER (2009) 3-head belt sander; TIMESAVER (2010) 2-head wet type belt sander; TAGLIABUE (2000) 4-head sander; MORBIDELLI (2000) AUTHOR 600, 3-Axis CNC machining center; SHODA (2002) SUPERMAX TWIN, 3-Axis CNC machining center; IMA (2003) NOVIMAT CONCEPT L3425, CNC edge bander; (2) RODRIGUE METAL (2002) wood hogs; PROGRESS (2002) stroke sander; EP INDUSTRIES (2005) polishing lathe; DOUCET clamp carrier; BOSS (2002) WBS-24L, vertical bandsaw; KUPER FW1200, veneer stitcher; CASATI TO/CC 3600, veneer guillotine; CASATI T10-600, hydraulic cross-cut guillotine; DEWAY (2008) DJ252, glass polisher; DEWAY (2018) DB251, glass beveller; TROTEC (2015) SPEEDY FLEX 400, CO2 & FIBER laser engraving machine; HP (2017) FB550 SCITEX, flatbed digital UV printer; GCC (2016) PUMA III, vynil cutter; ROLAND (2013) CAMM-1 SERVO, vynil cutter; HP (2015) DESIGNJET T520, large format printer; LEICA BLK360, laser scanner; GORBEL crane systems (NEW AS 2016); MASSIVE OFFERING OF wood working equipment & production support assets, fabricating equipment & production support assets, factory support equipment, LARGE RAW MATERIAL METAL & WOOD INVENTORIES, press brake dies, adjustable pallet racking & MUCH MORE!
- FLOW (2015) MACH 4C 4030XD 5 axis CNC waterjet with FLOW CNC control, travels: X – 160”, Y – 126”, Z – 12”, B – 120 deg. (in 1 deg. increments), C- 120 deg. (in 1 deg. increments), cutting speeds to 1000”/min, 126”x160” table, FLOW HYPERJET high pressure water pump, EBBCO WJF-36000-CLC chiller unit (may be sold separately), s/n: 116682
- HANKWANG (2011) FL3015 4000 WATT CNC twin table laser cutting machine with SIEMENS CNC control, travels: X – 122”, Y – 63”, Z – 6.3”, cutting speeds to 65.5’/min, 1874 lb. max. work piece weight, (2) 64”x128” tables, PRC PLS 4000 CO2 laser with 15,797 cutting hours (recorded at time of listing), high speed table shuttle, ACCU CHILLER NQ SERIES chiller unit, KELLER L-CUT-2-P5-B58-V 7HP dust collector/dry separator (components may be sold separately), s/n: FL-285
CNC PRESS BRAKES
- BAYKAL (2012) APHS 3106x120 4 axis hydraulic CNC press brake with DELEM DA-66T touch screen CNC control, 120 ton capacity, 10” max. stroke, 122” bending length, 100” distance between uprights, 17.5” open height, programmable ram depth, 2 axis CNC backgauge, 10,304 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 17947
- AMADA PROMECAM (1999) HFB 1254 CNC press brake with AMADA PROMECAM OPERATEUR CNC control, 125 ton capacity, 7” max. stroke, 165” bending length, 148” distance between uprights, 17.7” open height, safety light curtains, 43,358 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: HFBO-125-40-H990619
- AMADA RG 35S CNC press brake with CNC back gauge, 35 ton capacity, 3.94” stroke, 49” bending length, 40” distance between uprights, 14.58” open height, s/n: 356796
CNC V-GROOVING MACHINE
- NANTANG (2012) RKC 1220x4000 CNC V-grooving machine with SIEMENS CNC control, 48”x157” capacity, 6.5’/min max. feed rate, cutting speeds to 196’/min, s/n: 06K1102
CNC PANEL SAW
- SELCO (2002) WNA 600 CNC angular beam panel saw with SELCO SERIE WNA CNC control, 173”x86” max. capacity, (2) saws with 7” max. blade diameter, scoring unit, 73 HP, 490’/min max. forward feed speed, WNA 600 shuttle system, rear load powered infeed conveyor, offload system, safety cage, s/n: 24036
CNC BORING & ROUTING MACHINES
- MORBIDELLI (2000) AUTHOR 600S 3 axis CNC boring & routing center with NUM CNC control, 60”x196” work surface, travels: X – 173”, Y – 54.5”, Z – 7”, speeds from 1500 to 24,000 RPM, 14 station ATC, 30 taper spindle, 15 HP, s/n: AL5478
- SHODA (2002) SUPERMAX TWIN 6 axis CNC twin head high speed router with FANUC SERIES 180i-M CNC control, travels: X – 98.5”, Y – 157.5”, Z – 13.5”, U – 98.5”, A – 360 deg. (in intervals of 0.01 deg.), C – 360 deg. (in intervals of 0.01 deg.) spindle speeds to 18,000 RPM, (2) 63”x83” tables, (2) 16 station ATC, BT30 spindles, 16 HP, s/n: MSX-F0401
CNC EDGE BANDER
- IMA (2004) NOVAMAT CONCEPT L3425 CNC edge bander with IMA CNC control, 2” board thickness capacity, 0.7” edge thickness capacity, 98’/min feed rate, s/n: 10541
- TAGLIABUE TAG IT 22 CNC 3 head wide belt panel sander with SYEL CNC control, 58” working width, (2) 12 HP blowers, associated hoses & ducting, s/n: E6-36853
- TAGLIABUE (2008) TAG TT3 1550 CNC dual belt horizontal sander with touch screen CNC control, (2) 6” belts, 53”x1”H capacity, s/n: 08-36579
GLASS WORKING MACHINES
- DEWAY (2017) DXM251 glass straight-line beveling machine with 8 heads, 1 power feed, 120mmx120mm glass sizes, 3mm-19mm glass thickness, and 96"x256" roll assist panel, s/n: 0111709011
- DEWAY (2005) DJ252 glass straight-angle changing edging machine with 9 spindles, 3mm-25mm thickness capacity, 0-60 deg. mitre range, s/n: 2800511952
- TIMESAVERS (2009) S121-13-04 3 head dry sander, with 36" max. work piece width, s/n: 3162
- TIMESAVERS (2009) SERIES 3100 dual head wide belt wet sander with 42” max. work piece width, s/n: SN31624
- LARICK MODEL 7228 4 head moulding brush sander with 12”x2.75”H capacity, s/n: 25045
- PROGRESS horizontal belt sander with 6” belt, 5 HP, s/n: n/a
- (2) PROGRESS horizontal belt sanders with 6” belt, 3 HP, s/n: n/a, n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN stroke sander with 6” belt, 116”x1” capacity, s/n: n/a
- KING CANADA 7060 combination sander with 6” belt, 8” disc, s/n: n/a
- PROGRESS combination sander with 6” belt, 12” disc, s/n: n/a
- E&P double end sander/buffer with max. 14” wheels, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKOWN double end sander/polisher with max. 16” wheels, s/n: n/a
- FORD-SMITH double end belt sander/polisher with max. 6” belts, s/n: n/a
- KUPER FW1200 veneer splicing machine with 196’/min max. work speed, 0.118” max. veneer sheet thickness, s/n: 2109-1234
- CASATI MACCHINE TO/CC 3600 hydraulic veneer guillotine with 141” cutting length, 3” stroke, 4” daylight opening, s/n: n/a
- CASATI MACCHINE T10 600 cross-cut veneer guillotine with 24” cutting length, s/n: 97010078
HOT PRESS/GLUE LINE
- ITALPRESSE hot press/glue line consisting of 116”X94” roller conveyor, ITALPRESSE panel feeder with 93” width capacity, ITALPRESSE 96” glue spreader, (2) 125”x94” powered belt conveyors, ITALPRESSE MARK/C heated platen press with 90”x126” platen, approx. 5” open height, 125”x94” roller conveyor, COMMA 64” secondary glue spreader, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL WOODWORKING EQUIPMENT
- EMME ELLE (2008) L.B.A. 1350 through type panel polisher with SIEMENS SIMATIC PANEL PLC control, 53”x4”H capacity, (2) belt conveyor working tables, 13” diameter polishing roll, s/n: 2840
- SCM M3 multi-blade rip saw with 11” wide capacity, speeds to 4200 RPM, 12” max. blade diameter, 4.75” max. cutting depth, 40 HP, s/n: B.140580
- SCM S63 stationary planer with 9.5”x24.5” max. capacity, adjustable feed rate, speeds to 59’/min, s/n: KF/003117
- SCM T4L horizontal jointer/planer, s/n: n/a
- AMADA CSW-220 notching machine with 8 5/8” x 8 5/8” corner notching capacity, 2”x4” edge notching capacity, 3 HP, s/n: 564222
- SCM SI16 12” table saw with 45”x32” table, 45 deg. max. blade angle, sliding table attachment, overarm blade guard, s/n: n/a
- (3) SCM SI15F 10” table saws with 45”x32” table, 45 deg. max. blade angle, sliding table attachment, overarm blade guard, s/n: B.1780480, AB6882, n/a
- DEWALT 16” radial arm saw with 42” arm, up to 90 deg. bevel, s/n: n/a
- SCM R9 vertical router with 35”x30” table, 36” throat, approx. 20,000 RPM, s/n: n/a
- SCM T120C spindle shaper with HOLTZ-HER power feeder, 43”x35” table, 6” spindle travel, speeds to 10,000 RPM, 6.5 HP, s/n: n/a
- WEINIG HYDROMAT 23C 5 spindle moulder with 9” working width, 6” working height, feedrate speeds to 196’/min, s/n: 83479
- DOUCET SRH-20.5-10.5-200-32 hydraulic clamp carrier with 140”x32” capacity, 20 stations, 5 HP, s/n: 96-09-270
- HOLZ-HER ET117 power feed roller
- MAKITA DXT 12” sliding compound mitre saw
- MILWAUKEE 12” sliding compound mitre saw
- RIDGID 12” sliding compound mitre saw
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 275 TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: U1980705443
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRECISION TIG 225 TIG welders with cables & gun, s/n: n/a, n/a
- (5) LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 175 PRO TIG welders with cables & gun, s/n: U1031025636, U1020709653, U1031100525, U1030506901, n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 175 TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: U1970807851
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER MIG 300 portable MIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: U1031100735
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC INVERTEC STT II digital arc welder with LINCOLN ELECTRIC STT-10 digital wire feed, cables & gun, s/n: U1980106883
- HBS (2010) CD2301 portable digital stud welder with cables & gun, s/n: 1011799
- ESAB PCM-500 plasma cutter with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- SIP PPV50 rocker arm type spot welder with 50 KVA, s/n: 791
- AMADA SPH-30 hydraulic C-frame press brake with 30 ton capacity, 3.94” stroke, 12”x1/2” bending capacity, 19.7” distance between uprights, 20.5” open height, s/n: 00311071
- SUMMIT hydraulic shear with 128”x0.23” capacity, s/n: n/a
- BAILEIGH (2016) BR-12E-10 power bead roller with 3.77” roll diameter, 11” throat, 12 GA max. thickness, 2 HP motor, s/n: 28447 (NEW, NEVER USED)
- TAURING ALFA 40HI angle bending rolls with 40 ton capacity, 2”x2”x3/16”, s/n: 2911
- SLP 50”X16GA bending rolls with 3” min. rolling diameter, s/n: 21003
- PEDDINGHAUS (2000) PG100 floor type pipe grinder, s/n: 17244
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- KING INDUSTRIES (2006) 942VS vertical milling machine with 42”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 3 HP, FAGOR 2 axis DRO, AL-300S power table feed, 6” machine vise, s/n: 11189
- DARBERT DB-1800 gap bed engine lathe with 12” swing over bed, 42” between centers, speeds to 1600 RPM, inch/metric threading, coolant, 12” 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 17881040241
- MEP TIGER 350 SX cold cut saw with MEP head positioning system, 12” blade, TIGERSTOP stop gauge/positioning system, 184”x12” infeed conveyor, s/n: 04640224/C
- MEP COBRA 350 cold cut saw with 14” blade, speeds to 3400 RPM, s/n: 028413
- KING CANADA KC-918S-V horizontal band saw with 9”x18” cutting capacity, 2 HP, coolant, s/n: n/a
- VERTICUT 115B roll-in vertical band saw with 30”x18” table, 13” throat, 10” max. work height, s/n: 3943
- BOSS WBS-24L vertical band saw with 26”x21” table, 24” throat, approx. 16” max. working height, 3 HP, s/n: B554
- RIDGID BS14002 vertical band saw with 14”x14” table, 45 deg. table tilt, 13.5” throat, ¾ HP, s/n: BS100312563
- KING CANADA (2012) KC-116FC floor type drill press with 12” diameter table, speeds to 1700 RPM, s/n: 14888/0122
- KING CANADA KC-18BPC heavy duty floor type drill press with 5/8” chuck, 16 speeds, s/n: 207155
- (2) KING INDUSTRIAL 22” floor type drill presses with ¾” chuck, 12 speeds, 1 HP, s/n: 517320, 517297
- (2) DELTA 17-965 floor type drill presses with speeds to 1720 RPM, ¾ HP, s/n: 011526W2041C, n/a
- BUSY BEE B178 drill press with 5/8” chuck, s/n: 63006
- CHAS G. ALLEN CO. 4 station drill press with 5 HP (x4), s/n: D342
- DELTA 8” double end pedestal grinder with ½ HP
- RIDGID 300 COMPACT portable pipe threader, s/n: n/a
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- COMBILIFT (2007) CL30060LA31 LPG side loader forklift with 5000 lb. capacity, 264” max. lift height, indoor tires, 938 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 6876
- TCM FG40N7T LPG forklift with 8400 lb. capacity, 187” max. lift height, 2 stage mast, multi-surface tires, 6698 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: A23W00292
- TOYOTA(2011) 8FGU25 LPG forklift with 4600 lb. capacity, 189” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, fork spreader, multi-surface tires, 4878 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 30991
- TCM FCG25 LPG forklift with 4600 lb. capacity, 141” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, 15,583 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: A15G01643
- TOYOTA (2010) 8FGCU25 LPG forklift with 3200 lb. capacity, 189” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, fork spreader, multi-surface tires, 1034 hours (recorded at time of listing, s/n: 33390
- LANSING 48V electric walk-behind stacker with 3000 lb. capacity, 130” max. lift height, s/n: n/a
- CLARK POWRWORKER 12V electric walk-behind stacker with 2500 lb. capacity, 127” max. lift height, TRANSPORTER MODEL 6A 12V battery charger, s/n: n/a
- GORBEL free standing bolt together overhead gantry system with 2 ton capacity, 2 ton electric hoist, 22’ span, 34’ rails with uprights
- WOOD’S POWR-GRIP 6 pad vacuum lifter with 700 lb. capacity
- GENIE SLC-18 material lifter with 650 lb. capacity, 222” max. lift height
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- FARR (2009) GS-96 GOLD SERIES outdoor auger-bottom dust collector with 250 HP blower, KOGERAIR 12-2-482 electric gate valve, FARM KING incline auger, 40 yard ACT dust bin, s/n: n/a
- DONALDSON TORIT DF T4-32 30 HP cartridge type dust collector with 12 cartridges, s/n: TG555938-001
- KRAEMER KTM 532 4 bag portable dust collector with 3 HP, s/n: 3173
- SKAT BLAST dual station dry blast sand blast system with media reclamation, s/n: n/a
- SCHMIDT portable pressure sandblaster
- (2) RODRIGUE METAL HAMMER HOG 50 HP wood grinders, s/n: n/a, n/a
TOOL MAINTENANCE MACHINERY
- WEINIG OPTICONTROL digital tool display & measuring system with PROSCALE ABS DRO, 12” max. working length, 3” to 11.75” tool diameter, s/n: n/a
- WEINIG R934 RONDAMAT profile knife grinder with 6” to 8” wheel diameter, speeds to 3000 RPM, 1.5 HP, coolant, s/n: 83480
- HP (2017) SCITEX FB550/750 64" industrial flatbed UV printer with 2.5" max. media thickness, 38.9m2/h max. print speed, and 12 print heads, s/n: SG61J11003
- LEICA (2018) BLK 360 imaging laser scanner, s/n: 3502230
- TROTEC (2015) SPEEDY 400 FLEX laser engraving machine with 40”x24” capacity, 12” max. work piece height, s/n: X4-0282
- HP DESIGNJET T520 36” large format printer, s/n n/a
- FORD(2015) F150 XLT 4 door pickup truck with 3.5L 6 cylinder engine, 6 speed automatic transmission, power steering, RWD, power windows, power locks, AM/FM CD, A/C, tonneau cover, approx. 170,000 km (recorded at time of listing), VIN: 1FTEW1C86FFB01626
ALSO:(50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; (12) 5500 lb. capacity pallet trucks; (6) Fireproof cabinets; HUGE QUANTITY of power tools, pneumatic tools & hand tools; RIDGID, RYOBI & DEWALT portable table saws; LARGE NUMBER of BT30 & 30 Taper tool holders; SUBSTANTIAL OFFERING of perishable tooling including SAW BLADES, ROUTER BITS, SANDING BELTS, DRILLS, REAMERS, END MILLS & TAPS; (30+) work tables; shop supplies; (2) MAKITA 12” abrasive cut-off saws; A-frame material carts; (3) paint booths; GENEROUS SELECTION of office furniture and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Partial Listing of Raw Materials Available
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.