Underground Mining & Machining Event
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, August 26 by appointment only.
2291 Lasalle Blvd, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, P3A 2A9
FEATURING: TIMBERLAND M40 heavy duty scissor lift truck, MARCOTTE M40R-SS heavy duty ANFO loader truck, MARCOTTE portable ANFO loader platform, THERMADYNE CROSSFIRE II dual head bridge-type CNC plasma cutting table, (6) HOBART, MILLER, LINCOLN ELECTRIC & CANOX MIG digital welders, THERMAL DYNAMICS THERMAL ARC PAK 5XR portable plasma cutter, FORT WORTH CS-VBM-5VL bed type vertical boring & milling machine, LAGUN FCM-1800 ram type universal milling machine, SULLAIR 375DPQJD tow-behind air compressor, EMPIRE SUPER-P650-7P portable pot-type sand blaster, WESTINGHOUSE AEHH8B 125 HP electric motor, DANA & JOHN DEERE heavy machinery spare parts including front steering and rear axles, torque converters, transmissions, NEW HOLLAND & ROCKWELL heavy machinery axels, parts stores inventory and MUCH MORE!
SCISSOR LIFT TRUCK
- TIMBERLAND M40 heavy duty scissor lift truck with DEUTZ BF4M1013 145 HP liquid-cooled diesel engine, 32000 SERIES powershift transmission, NEW HOLLAND D65I front axle, JOHN DEERE JD1200 rear axle with AUSCO wet disc brake, enclosed cab with heater, FIRWIN blanket and HTI wrap, 84”x108” scissor lift platform with 3000 lb. capacity, 96” rear moving slide and folding handrails, 39” front stabilizers, 20” rear stabilizers, 1662 hours on meter (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 2946
- MARCOTTE M40R-SS heavy duty ANFO loader truck with DEUTZ diesel engine, (2) SAS LTD (2007) stainless steel ANFO tanks, approx. 72”x48” scissor lift platform with 2000 lb. capacity, 85 hours on meter (recorded at time of listing), s/n: F900504
- MARCOTTE portable ANFO loader platform with SAS LTD (2004) stainless steel ANFO tank, approx. 72”x48” steel platform with rails, s/n: n/a
CNC PLASMA CUTTING TABLE
- THERMADYNE CROSSFIRE II dual head bridge-type CNC plasma cutting table with ULTRASHARP BURNY10 LCD PLUS CNC control, (2) THERMAL DYNAMICS MERLIN 6000 plasma cutting power sources, THERMAL DYNAMICS 6000 GCM gas control module, 126”x279” burning table, travels (approx.): X – 120”, Y – 264”, Z – 16”, 6” clearance under bridge, oxy-acetylene cutting head & plasma cutting head, s/n: 1552
- HOBART CYBERWELD 652 digital MIG welder with CANOX C-S60 24V wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: KK310499
- HOBART CYBERWELD 452 digital MIG welder with CANOX C-S64 24V wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: LA292472
- MILLER DELTAWELD 452 digital MIG welder with MILLER 60 SERIES 24V wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: KJ114094
- CANOX C-DW 452 digital MIG welder with MILLER 60 SERIES 24V wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: KG062867
- (2) LINCLON ELECTRIC CV-300 MIG welders with LINCOLN ELECTRIC LN-7 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: U1970200822, U1960514785
- THERMAL DYNAMICS THERMAL ARC PAK 5XR portable plasma cutter with cables & gun, T61520A18823
- CANOX C-500SS DC arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: JA373960
- CANOX C-400SS DC arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: JJ343125
- (2) CANOX C-250E AC/DC arc welders with cables & gun, s/n: JG136853, JD728317
- GULLCO MODEL 125 benchtop electrode stabilizing oven with 550 deg. F. max. temperature, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- FORT WORTH (2010) CS-VBM-5VL bed-type vertical boring & milling machine with HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, 87”x20” table, travels: X – 69”, Y – 23”, Z – 27”, 31.5” max. distance spindle nose to table top, 50 taper spindle, speeds to 1500 RPM, 15 HP, coolant, s/n: 5522
- LAGUN FCM-1800 ram-type universal milling machine with TRAK103 3 axis DRO, 71”x18” table, travels: X – 52”, Y – 16”, Z – 20”, ram travel 25”, 50 taper spindle, speeds to 1400 RPM, 15 HP, coolant, cross feed, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKOWN heavy duty 8” double end pedestal grinder, s/n: n/a
- PALMGREN 6” double end pedestal grinder, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN 10” hydraulic hose trim saw with 3 HP, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- MFG. UNKNOWN 48”x48”x125”H bag type dust collector with 10 HP blower, s/n: n/a
- SULLAIR 375 DPQ JD 113 HP tow-behind air compressor with JOHN DEERE 4.5L diesel engine, s/n: 004-144119
- EMPIRE SUPER-P650-7P portable pot-type sand blaster with gun, protective hood & RADEX filter system, s/n: 32331
- 61”x32.5”x35”H oil/Lubricant storage tank with 1100L capacity, CAV pneumatic pump and LUBE WORKS digital oil gun
- 61”x32.5”x35”H oil/Lubricant storage tank with 1100L capacity, RAM pneumatic pump and SW CB dial-type oil gun
HEAVY MACHINE REPLACEMENT PARTS
- WESTINGHOUSE AEHH8B 125 HP electric motor with 1780 RPM, 575V, 3 phase, 117A, 60 Hz, 444T frame
- DANA 32000 SERIES 6 speed automatic transmission
- (2) DANA SPICER rear wheel drive axles with DANA SPICER front steer axles
- DANA CL323.3-2 torque converter
- (6) NEW HOLLAND heavy machinery axles with gearboxes
- (4) ROCKWELL heavy machinery axles with gearboxes
- SAUER DANFOSS 3 pump tandem hydraulic pump
- MOTOVARIO PHU032FC gear reducer with 19.90 ratio
ALSO:72”X192” heavy duty welding table with 8” bench vise; (4) oxy-acetylene tank caddies with torch, gauges & hose; a WIDE ASSORTMENT of LIFTING CHAINS ranging from 7100 lb. to 26,000 lb. capacities; EVERGREEN (2000) P2111 20’ storage container; 100”x190” yard trailer; (10) steel sawhorses; (6) BULLDOG 12,000 lb. capacity jack supports; a HUGE QUANTITY of heavy machinery SPARE PARTS including brake components, gaskets, shocks, drive shafts, belts, hydraulic hose, hardware, fittings, fuses, filters, check valves, bushings, connectors, spare tires; welding curtains; electric & pneumatic tools and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.