Major Automotive & Aluminum Foundry Surplus Event
2 Locations – Live Webcast Only!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
11:00 AM EDT
By appointment only. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details. Assets located in Windsor, Ontario, CANADA.
By appointment only.
Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
FEATURING: WARCO straight side double action press; KONECRANES (LATE MODEL) 35 ton double girder bridge crane; CATERPILLAR 304 CR zero turn mini excavator; (15+) forklifts and personnel carriers; (2) RIDE ON floor sweepers; (20+) POSI-CHARGE ELT 600 electric battery charging units; (10+) FERRO electric battery charging units; (10+) HOBART T SERIES electric battery charging unit; (5+) NORDSON glue dispensing units; (20+) HYDRAULIC power packs; (10) assorted welders; (10+) assorted overhead crane systems, many free standing; (25+) HYDRAULIC scissor lift tables; ABB & FANUC pick and place robots; REBUILT & SPARE air clutches off a 1000 ton press; Large quantity of spare electrical accessories & parts, machine shop equipment, fabricating equipment, motors up to 1500 HP, diesel backup generator, high CFM air compressors, general factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
STRAIGHT SIDE PRESS
- WARCO 2000/1000 - ton straight side double action press, 54" x 48" bed, 14"/15" stroke, 66"/70" shut height, 6"/6' adjustment, 24" windows, equipped with t-slotted bolster plate, pneumatic die cushion, air counter balances, air clutch & brake, dual palm button operation s/n: n/a (ci)
- FORD SMITH 10" double end pedestal grinder with 1hp motor and transformer s/n: n/a (ci)
- NORTON hydraulic cylindrical grinder with 17" swing, 54" centers, 5hp spindle s/n: l285 (ci)
- MOORE NO. 3 CNC jig grinder with FAGOR CNC control, 24" x 11" table s/n: g1912 (ci)
- THOMPSON hydraulic surface grinder with 24" x 8" magnetic chuck, 12" wheel, 3hp spindle, speeds to 1750rpm, coolant s/n: 341513369 (ci)
- TOS bth300 hydraulic surface grinder with 45" x 12" table, 12" grinding wheel, incremental downfeed, coolant s/n: 02112228 (ci)
- THOMPSON hydraulic surface grinder with 24" x 8" magnetic chuck, 12" wheel, 3hp spindle, speeds to 1750rpm, coolant s/n: n/a (ci)
- HAVLIK m7475b rotary surface grinder with 30" magnetic chuck, 18" segmented wheel, coolant s/n: 1044 (ci)
- CHURCHILL O.S.B hydraulic surface grinder with 24" x 8" magnetic chuck, 12" grinding wheel, incremental downfeed, coolant s/n: n/a (ci)
- BOYAR SCHULTZ manual surface grinder with 12" x 6" magnetic chuck s/n: n/a
- HUFFMAN HS-75R 5 axis CNC tool & cutter grinder s/n: n/a (ci)
- HAUSER jig borer with 21" x 13" table s/n: n/a (ci)
- PRATT WHITNEY MOD # 2A jig borer with 44" x 22" table, speeds to 1800rpm, coolant s/n: 24748 (ci)
- KALAMAZOO INDUSTRIES 10" table type horizontal belt sander s/n: n/a (ci)
- MFG N/A vertical band saw with 24" x 28" swivel/ rotating table, 48" throat, 13" max cutting height s/n: n/a (ci)
- GREENARD no. 3 1/2 arbor press s/n: n/a
- TAYLOR B-200 HD floor type drill press with ALLEN BRADLEY VFD s/n: n/a (ci)
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD 24" gearhead drill with 24" x 19" table s/n: n/a (ci)
- DADCO 12 ton cap portable h-frame press
VERTICAL MILLING MACHINES
- INDUMA vertical turret milling machine with 42" x 9" table, speeds to 2713 RPM and 1.5HP MOTOR S/N: N/A (CI)
- MAXMILL YC-1 1/2 VA vertical turret milling machine with 42" x 9" table, speeds to 2700 RPM S/N: 04D515 (CI)
- CINCINNATI CNC table type vertical milling machine with MFG N/A pendant controls, 84" x 24" table, 50 taper, incon tracer probe s/n: n/a (ci)
- HYSTER EX40XL-27 electric forklift with 4200 lbs cap, 187" 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires s/n: C10V04228G
- HYSTER EX45XM-27 electric forklift with 4150 lbs cap, 171.5" 3 stage mast, cushion tires s/n: F108V03024S
- CATERPILLAR M50 electric forklift with 5000 lbs cap, 130" 2 stage mast, cushion tires s/n: 26no2269
- ALLIS CHALMERS ACC120L PS LPG forklift with 12,000 lbs cap, 126" 2 stage mast, cushion tires s/n: ALH116124
- CATERPILLAR 304 excavator with 1833 hrs recorded on meter, jack hammer attachment, front blade, steel belt tracks s/n: cat00304cnad04157
- KALAMAZOO electric maintenance cart
- HYSTER H100XM LPG forklift with 8900lbs cap, 135.8" max reach 3 stage mast, cushion tires, cabin s/n: K005D05675Y
- HYSTER H80XM LPG forklift with 7650lbs cap, 133.9" max reach 3 stage mast, cushion tires s/n: K005D05908Y
- CLARK EX 500.60 electric forklift with 5800 lbs cap, 106" max reach, single stage mase, cushion tires s/n: EC685.0280.4556FA
- MORGAN PROVINCIAL 3 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 43' span, busbar and rails s/n: n/a (ci)
- MORGAN PROVINCIAL 3 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 43' span, rails and busbar s/n: n/a (ci)
- (2) MORGAN PROVINCIAL 5 ton overhead bridge cranes with 11' span, busbar, rail and frame s/n: n/a (ci)
- LIFTSAFE 35 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 41' span, busbar and rails s/n: n/a (ci)
- LIFTSAFE 30 ton ladle lifting attachment s/n: n/a
- DETROIT hoist 7.5 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 46' span, busbar and rails s/n: n/a (ci)
- DETROIT hoist 7.5 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 46' span, s/n: n/a (ci)
- RICHARD WILCOX 2 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 23' span, busbar and rails s/n: n/a (ci)
- MORGAN PROVINCIAL 3 ton overhead bridge crane with approx 24' span, busbar and rails s/n: n/a (ci)
- 30HP piston type air compressor s/n: n/a (ci)
- AIRSCREW 40HP screw type compressor s/n: n/a (ci)
- AIRSCREW 30HP screw type air compressor s/n: n/a (ci)
- DEVILBISS WAT7-5050 piston type air compressor s/n:4349a
- JOY TA70RZ 1500HP turbine type air compressor s/n: p02384 (ci)
- JOY 1500HP turbine type air compressor sn:n/a (ci)
- (3) FANUC S-420FD 6 axis robots with control s/n n/a(ci)
- ABB severe service 6 axis robot s/n: n/a
- ESAB 352 cv mig welder with esab mig 4hd wire feeder s/n: n/a
- AIRCO 300 ac/dc square wave arc welder with cables and guns s/n: n/a
- (4) GORMANN RUPP 75hp pump s/n: n/a (ci)
- (2) WESTINGHOUSE 2500/2800 kva transformer s/n: n/a (ci)
- (2) northern transformer 2500kva transformer s/n: n/a (ci)
- (12) hydraulic power pack
- (8) NORTON BM 200 heated adhesive machine s/n: n/a (ci)
- lot/ electric forklift battery chargers
- flame proof cabinets
- (2) MOLTEN METAL EQUIPMENT 25hp molten metal transfer pump s/n: n/a
- (2) CHICAGO 150hp industrial blower s/n: 204694-1
- Huge qty of pneumatic scissor lift tables; Large quantity of spare electrical accessories & parts, machine shop equipment, fabricating equipment, motors up to 1500 HP, diesel backup generator, high CFM air compressors, general factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30