Don Park ICI
Large HVAC & Custom Sheet Metal Fabricating Facility
Thursday, January 22, 2015
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, January 21, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, January 23, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Friday, January 30, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
LARGE HVAC & CUSTOM SHEET METAL FABRICATING FACILITY FEATURING: LOCKFORMER-IOWA PRECISION TDC automatic high speed duct panel production line; IOWA PRECISION WHISPER-LOC FAH1872-VP hydraulic duct work seam closing machine; SPIRAL HELIX 200H high speed automatic spiral tube forming machine; DURO DYNE liner and insulation prep line; WYSONG & MILES MTH140-144 140 TON x 12' CNC press brake; (2) LOCKFORMER VULCAN 1000B & 2900 CNC plasma cutting tables; (25+) roll formers, duct connectors, power flangers, beading & edging machines & more!; SAMPSON (2006) APK-80 4"x4"x1/2" hydraulic angle rolls; MONTGOMERY 6' x 1/4" initial pinch and slip rolls; WEBB 60" X 10 GA initial pinch and slip power bending rolls; HILES & JONES 6’ initial pinch power bending rolls; LUNA 60" x 16GA power bending rolls; (10+) hydraulic and manual brakes; CINCINNATI 3/16” x 10’ shear; (2) BROWN & BOGGS shears; BOSCHERT EAGLE 43 hydraulic corner notcher; PEDDINGHAUS 210A/13 mechanical ironworker; OSTER 784 4" pipe & bolt threader; (10+) welders and spot welders; YALE (2004) 6000lb forklift; CLARK (2001) 5000lb forklift; CLARK (1994) 3500lb forklift; CASCADE (2010) 70D-STN-63259 7,000 lbs cap hydraulic bundling/packaging attachment; LARGE QUANTITY of STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM, GALVANIZED and MILD STEEL inventory consisting of: coil, dimensional flat; sheet; profile; bar stock; angle; round; square; tube & MORE!; Also Featuring saws, air compressors, milling machines, welding accessories, riveters, press brake dies, floor scales, LRG QTY of adjustable pallet racking, (20+) 6’x10’ steel assembly tables, (15+) shop fans and MUCH MORE!
DUCT WORK AUTOMATIC PRODUCTION LINES
- LOCKFORMER-IOWA PRECISION TDC automatic duct panel production line with UPDATED IOWA PRECISION SIEMENS SIMATIC automation control; consisting of (2) IOWA PRECISION tandem roll power un-coilers; IOWA PRECISION LSLR601 slitter with 5slits/16GA-6slits/18GA cap; IOWA PRECISION 60" x 16GA high speed production shear; IOWA PRECISION pneumatic double end notcher; LOCKFORMER MARK V 142" x 75" bi-directional traverse powered roller conveyor; LOCKFORMER duplex TDC cleat roll former; bi-directional traverse powered roller conveyor; LOCKFORMER TDC transverse duct connector roll former; IOWA PRECISION cleat roller; IOWA PRECISION transfer belt conveyor; DURO DYNE (5) head pin spotter/hardware inserter; IOWA PRECISION automatic brake press with programmable in-feed/out-feed belt conveyors with hold down clamping; full safety cage enclosure; s/n ES68813/ANTDC8901
- IOWA PRECISION WHISPER-LOC FAH1872-VP hydraulic duct work seam closing machine with 26 to 18GA cap rectangular duct work in raw to raw, slip & drive and transverse configurations; vertical power head adjustment; s/n 110207
- SPIRAL HELIX 200H high speed automatic spiral tube forming machine with 4" to 60" tube diameter; up to 120" max tube length; 14GA max cap; 255 ft/min strip speed; digital programmable tube length control; auto cut-off; un-coiler; full complement of quick change-over forming heads from 4" dia to 60" dia; 40HP; s/n 18148-15
- DURO DYNE liner and insulation prep line consisting of DURO DYNE PLS powered liner sizer with 65"x110" cap continuous; manual adhesive application station with pneumatic applicator guns, overhead exhaust hood with filtration; DURO DYNE FG1 pin spotter/hardware inserter with 60" throat; DURODYNE PP-2 power pack; s/n 404
CNC PRESS BRAKE
- WYSONG & MILES MTH140-144 140TON x 12' CNC press brake with AUTOGAUGE CNC99 2 axis CNC control, 8" stroke, 9" adjustment, 129" between housings; foot pedal & T-stand control, full rear safety cage enclosure, front light curtains; s/n MTS-147
CNC PLASMA TABLES
- LOCKFORMER VULCAN 1000B CNC plasma cutting table with WINDOWS XP based touch screen CNC control; 60" x 250" table; HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1000 power supply; s/n VUL3990
- LOCKFORMER VULCAN 2900 CNC plasma cutting table with VULCAN LOCKFORMER CUTTER II CNC control; (2) 60" x 120" tables; HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 900 power supply; s/n VUL3710
- ESAB (2005) SABRE SXE 3000 VISPC CNC 3 axis gantry type plasma cutting machine with VISION PC CNC control, 25'x8' table, (1) ESAB PT 600 precision plasma head, (1) ESAB PT 24 precision plasma head, ESAB PLASMARC 200 AMP power source, 112” max cutting width, laser edge finder s/n 0560940541 (Sold by photo. To arrange an inspection, please call 416-277-4160)
- LOCKFORMER TDC transverse duct connector roll former with s/n n/a
- (3) LOCKFORMER roll formers with 16GA cap; (7) stations; s/n 12936; n/a; FS-14536
- LOCKFORMER 20BP roll former with 20GA cap; (9) stations; s/n 3985
- (2) LOCKFORMER 20SS roll formers with 20GA cap; (6) stations; s/n 1987; 2933
- LOCKFORMER roll former with 24GA cap; (5) stations; s/n SP1N182
- LOCKFORMER #18, 18 GA auto guide power flanger; s/n 543
- LOCKFORMER #16, 16 GA auto guide power flanger; s/n 1851
- UNITED MCGILL UNI-RAMP USM-URB vertical beading machine with 48" x90" table; s/n USM006
- (2) UNITED MCGILL UNI-SEAM USM-USE-F vertical seam edging machines; s/n USM006
- (2) UNITED MCGILL UNI-SEAM USM-USC-S slanted seam clinching machines; s/n USM006
- UNITED MCGILL USM-LFS laminar flo saddle press; s/n USM006
- MFG UNKNOWN horizontal beading machine; s/n n/a
- BROWN BOGGS PT 1-4 (4) head power beading machine with spare heads and dies; s/n n/a
- HARPER METAL 7" x 22GA rail former; s/n n/a
- HARPER METAL 400, 22GA vane former; s/n EE0121
- LOCKFORMER CORNER CADET portable duct corner and angle inserter/crimper; s/n CC-0256
- NIAGARA 172 horizontal bead former; 16GA cap; 8" throat; s/n 73848
- NIAGARA 150 horizontal bead former; 16GA cap; 8" throat; s/n n/a
- NOR SERVICE horizontal bead former; 12GA cap; 16" throat; s/n NOR-512-P-039
- SAMPSON AKYAPAK (2006) APK-80 4"x4"x1/2" hydraulic angle rolls with SIEMENS LOGO digital microprocessor control; s/n 80179
- MONTGOMERY 7225 6' x 1/4" initial pinch and slip rolls s/n 0614327
- WEBB 505 60" X 10 GA initial pinch and slip power bending rolls with 5" roll diameter; s/n 5923
- HILES & JONES 6’ initial pinch power bending rolls with 6” dia. top roll s/n n/a
- LUNA 8266 60" x 16GA power bending rolls; s/n 1328
- EMPIRE 60" power beader; s/n 1031
- (2) BROWN BOGGS 34" manual rolls; s/n n/a
- CHICAGO SBA-104 SPEEDIBENDER 25TON x 10' hydraulic brake press; 4" stroke; 129" between housings; s/n 115928
- BROWN BOGGS 10' x 12GA manual brake; s/n A9427
- BROWN BOGGS 10' x 16GA manual brake; s/n n/a
- BROWN BOGGS 8' x 12GA manual brake; s/n A7216
- CONNECTICUT 4' x 18GA manual box & pan brake with stand; s/n n/a
- BROWN BOGGS 4' x 16GA manual box & pan brake; s/n 105820
- BROWN BOGGS 4' x 16GA manual brake; s/n 68545A
- BROWN BOGGS 22A30 30" x 22GA manual box & pan brake with stand; s/n n/a
- CINCINNATI 1410 mechanical shear with 3/16" x 10' cap, full safety cage enclosure, s/n 24765
- BROWN BOGGS 52" x 16GA power shear; s/n B3984
- BROWN BOGGS 237BL 39" x 16GA foot shear; s/n n/a
- DURO DYNE FDCC-2 flexible duct connector dispenser with 12" hand shear; s/n n/a
- DANLY #60, 60TON AIR CLUTCH OBI press with 100 SPM max; 13.5" shut height; 3.5" slide stroke; 3" slide adjustment; 32"x21" bolster; 13" x 11" ram; s/n 6059100174
- ALCECO 33-1P, 30TON OBI punch press; s/n 195
- THOMAS NUOVA 25 YUNIOR 16" metal cutting cold cut saw with +/- 45° miter cap, pneumatic clamping; s/n 430175873
- GEORG FISCHER RA4 portable electric pipe cutting cold cut saw with 4.75" max cap; s/n 042481062
- METAL cutting horizontal hack-saw; s/n n/a
- (2) LOCKFORMER BETT-MARR 24S vertical band saws with 24" throat, s/n 2948; 304B
- CALMEC CDS-18 18" disk sander; s/n 2-006
- RIDGID 10" metal cutting horizontal band saw; s/n n/a
- BOSCHERT EAGLE 43 hydraulic corner notcher with 8 7/8” X 8 7/8” X 3/8” max. cap s/n n/a
- PEDDINGHAUS 210A/13 mechanical ironworker; s/n FF2550
- OSTER 784 4" pipe & bolt threader; s/n XZ-315
- EFI FB3 heavy duty floor type gear head drill; s/n 6510
- (3) JTL C8027 floor type mechanical inserters/riveters; s/n n/a
- WELD-O-MATIC AF-2A 50 KVA floor type pneumatic spot welder with 24" throat; s/n 1757
- WELD-O-MATIC AF 25 KVA floor type pneumatic spot welder with 18" throat; s/n 15x0
- (4) MILLER CP-300 portable MIG welders with cables and gun, s/n JF956777; JG064950; JG139144; JG059157
- MILLER CP-302 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n LE453620
- ACKLANDS N-250AC/DC/P ARC welder with cables and gun; s/n HG040769
- HOBART IRONMAN 210 portable MIG welder with cables and gun; s/n LC060727
- MILLER DIALARC 250 AC/DC portable ARC welder with cables and gun; s/n JG001383
- AIRCO 150 AC/DC MSM HELIWELDER portable TIG welder with cables and gun; s/n HF892026
- (7) ICI 10' x 10' all bolted galvanized steel welding stations with TRANE air make up units; steel welding tables; snorkel fume exhaust arms; s/n n/a
- YALE (2004) ERC060RGN 6000 lbs cap electric forklift with 162” reach; 48 volt ENERGIC PLUS REC 48/100 charger; cushion tires; s/n E108V19290B
- CLARK (2001) TMG25 5000 lbs cap electric forklift with 240” reach; 36 volt HOBART 1260C3-18R charger; cushion tires; s/n TMG-0182-7494FB
- CLARK (1994) TM17 3500 lbs cap electric forklift with 189” reach; 36 volt EXIDE D3E-18-680 charger; cushion tires; s/n TM247-458-9058FB
- AEON 500 25HP piston type tank mounted air compressor; s/n n/a
- (2) CSL 20HP piston type tank mounted air compressors; s/n n/a
- PARKER refrigerated air dryer; s/n n/a
- CASCADE (2010) 70D-STN-63259 7,000 lbs cap hydraulic bundling/packaging machine, s/n 1049088-TT
RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY
- LARGE QUANTITY of STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM, GALVANIZED and MILD STEEL inventory consisting of: coil, dimensional flat; sheet; profile; bar stock; angle; round; square; tube and extruded profiles.
ALSO(15+) pedestal shop fans; (20+) large 6'x10' steel assembly tables, some with vises; floor type drill presses; double end pedestal grinders; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF BRAKE PRESS DIE SETS; CANADIAN SCALE DF2000 10,000lbs cap digital floor scale; MILWAUKEE abrasive cut-off saw; (2)24" cleat benders; LARGE QTY of adjustable pallet racking;
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.