Prescott Machine & Welding Inc.
Complete Fabricating Facility Closure
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
1:30 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, October 9 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalDetails coming soon!
LocationPrescott Machine & Welding Inc.
2822 Country Rd 2, Johnstown, Ontario, Canada, K0E 1T1
FEATURING: A large assortment of machining and fabricating equipment consisting of: Mechanical press brakes and shears; Engine Lathes; Horizontal and vertical saws; MIG & TIG Welders; Plasma cutters; Hydraulic angle rolls; Mechanical plate bending rolls; Hydraulic ironworkers; Hydraulic shop presses; Pines tube bender; Swagers; International flatbed boom truck; Assorted vehicles & forklifts; Backhoe; Storage Containers; Large offering of perishable tooling, machine tool accessories & More!
BUILDING FOR SALE
- ROBERTSON BUILDING SYSTEMS
Pre-engineered large bolt together steel warehouse with dimensions of 160' long X 120' wide X 22'8" under roof at highest point and 20'9" at lowest point, (4) 8' wide X 10' high dock level shipping doors & (3) man doors.
- VERSON B-118 straight side press brake with 225 ton capacity, 126” overall bending length, 102” between housings, 6" stroke, 24 strokes/min, 14" shut height, 6" adjustment, s/n: 14353
- VERSON straight side press brake with 45 ton capacity, 64” overall bending length, 44” between housings, s/n: n/a
- NIAGARA mechanical shear with 10’ maximum cutting length, 3/8” capacity, power back gauge, 64” squaring arm, SICK safety light curtains, s/n: n/a
- SAJO URT-450 universal milling machine with 50 taper spindle, 72" x 18" t-slot table, speeds to 1100 RPM, s/n: 6816
- HECKERT FU400VI universal milling machine with 40 taper spindle, 78" x 13" t-slot table, speeds to 1400 RPM, s/n: 32368887
- PRVOMAJSKA turret milling machine with 40 taper spindle, 43”x12” t-slot table, speeds to 2760 RPM, power table, s/n: n/a
- ZMM C13MB gap bed engine lathe with 30" 4 jaw chuck, 38" swing over bed, 4" spindle bore, 199" between centers, speeds to 1000 RPM, steadies, s/n: C13B771555
- ZMM CU502 gap bed engine lathe with 18" 4 jaw chuck, 23" swing over bed, 2.75" spindle bore, 122" between centers, speeds to 2000 RPM, steadies, coolant, s/n: 502300076110
- ZMM CU401 gap bed engine lathe with 10" 3 jaw chuck, 21" swing over bed, 2.75" spindle bore, 62" between centers, speeds to 2000 RPM, steadies, coolant, s/n: 401150075806
- MAS 165S tool room lathe with 6" 3 jaw chuck, 14" swing over bed, 1.5" spindle bore, 28" between centers, speeds to 2480 RPM, s/n: MP898
- HECKERT BR40/2X1250 5' radial arm drill with 28" x 28" x 19.5" t-slot box table, speeds to 1200 RPM, 54” column, s/n: 762697
- HECKERT BS3AI gear head drill with 22”x18” table, speeds up 1200 RPM, s/n: 08025
- BUFFALO 15 floor type drill press with speeds to 6300 RPM, s/n: n/a
- OMERA MULTIMATIC/16S mechanical iron worker with 60 ton capacity, s/n: 775207
- PIRANHA P3 mechanical iron worker with 50 ton capacity, 8” throat, open height 13.5”, 4.25” stroke, 60 strokes/min, s/n: P3-2599
- PULLMAX Z31 angle rolls with horizontal and vertical capabilities, leg out angles 3”x3”x3/8” – min. diameter 36”, leg in angles 2.5”x2.5”x3/8” – min. diameter 48”, roll speeds to 10 RPM, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 72" plate bending rolls, bends up to 3/8" plate, s/n: n/a
- TELEDYNE PINES #1 horizontal tube and pipe bender with 1.5”x0.120” capacity, 1.5” max. tube diameter, 180 deg. max. bending angle, bending speed 17 RPM, s/n: 11235-61221
- CHICAGO L-31 4' mechanical finger brake s/n: 95352
- HECKERT SKW200X600 hydraulic surface grinder with ECLIPSE 8"x23.75" magnetic chuck, s/n: n/a
- ELLIOT TOOL A.R.5-ELET drill cutter/grinder, s/n: n/a
- CAROLINA CP1200 50 ton capacity h-frame shop press, s/n: 0801
- (2) HYDMECH S-20 automatic horizontal band saws with 30”x14” cutting capacity, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n: 60199163, 20590610
- STARTRITE H225 horizontal band saw with 20”x10” cutting capacity, s/n: 103139
- POWERMATIC vertical band saw with 24”x24” table, 19.5” throat, 12” max. work height, blade welder, s/n: n/a
- OSTER 784 pipe threader with ½” – 4” capacity, speeds to 51 RPM, s/n: 784-XZ-252
- RIDGID 535 portable pipe threader, s/n: n/a
- (3) MILLER TRAILBLAZER 302 CC/CV AC/DC gas powered welder/generators with digital display, 11,000 watts peak, 9,500 watts continuous, 25 HP, s/n: MB021444H, LJ400026Q, LJ460146Q
- (2) MILLER BIG 40 CC DC diesel welder/generators, s/n: JE783479, JE805417
- (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 452 CV DC MIG welders with MILLER 60 SERIES wire feed, cables & gun, s/n: KH353914, KH353843
- (2) MILLER XMT350 CC/CV AUTOLINE MIG welders with MILLER 22A 24V wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: LG320105A, LG320158A
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER WAVE 455 MIG welder with LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER FEED digital wire feed, cables & gun, s/n: U1021008643
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC INVERTEC V350-PRO MIG welder with LINCOLN ELECTRIC LF-72 wire feed, cables & gun, s/n: U1060600948
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 250DX digital TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 250 TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUAREWAVE TIG255 TIG welder with HOBART chiller, cables & gun, s/n: U1960910185
- MILLER MP-65E arc welder with MILLER HD-1 wire feed, cables & gun, s/n: HH012739
- MILLER SR-600 DC arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: F109108
- (2) MILLER SRH-333 arc welders with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER CP-250-SM arc welder with cables and wire feed gun, s/n: CF12008
- MILLER DIALARC 250 AC/DC arc welder, s/n: JC630297
- MILLER CST250 portable TIG/stick welder with cables & guns, s/n: n/a
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC 250 arc welders with cables & gun, s/n: 104148, n/a
- HOBART MC-500 arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: 16DW-20486
- AIRCO 2DCR-S 245 arc welder with cables & wire feed gun, s/n: n/a
- THERMAL DYNAMICS CUTMASTER 38 portable plasma cutter with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- (2) THERMAL DYNAMICS THERMAL ARC PAK 10XR plasma cutters with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- THERMAL DYNAMICS THERMAL ARC PAK 5XR plasma cutter with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- UNION CARBIDE CM60 coordinate drive shape 2 head cutting machine with LINATROL HL-7 tracing head, 72" plate width, 60" tracing table width, 60" cutting range, 13'1" cutting length, 65.5" x 121" cutting table, s/n: n/a
- (3) NEDERMAN flex arm fume extractors with blowers
- PANDJIRIS REEVES 25 welding positioner with 12" 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 1185 RPM, s/n: 25-3321-5
- CLARK C500-45 LPG forklift with 4500 LB. capacity, 3 stage mast, 189" vertical lift, solid tires, s/n: 355-520-2810
- HYSTER 40 LPG forklift with 4000 LB. capacity, 2 stage mast, 129” vertical lift, solid tires, s/n: n/a
- JLG 40HT LGP aerial telescopic boom lift with 500 LB. capacity, 40' maximum platform height, 2 section boom, 1142 HRS recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: n/a
- JOHN DEERE JD410-D backhoe/loader with 87" loader bucket, 23” backhoe bucket, s/n: 22518IT
- CUB CADET LTX1040 automatic lawn tractor with 42" blade deck, KOHLER COURAGE 19 twin cam OHV 597cc engine, 221 HRS recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: n/a
- FORD (1994) L8000 flatbed boom truck with NATIONAL 8 ton boom, 8.3L CUMMINS diesel engine, manual transmission, 352,102 KM recorded at time of listing, 18' x 8' steel deck, VIN: 1FDYR82E9RVA43716
- FORD (2006) F-150 XL pickup truck with 4.2L engine 6 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, power steering, rear wheel drive, A/C, extended cab, cruise control, 228,192 KM recorded at time of listing, VIN: 1FTRF12266NA17729
- CHEVROLET (2000) 3500 SERIES pickup truck with VORTEC 5.7L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, power steering, rear wheel drive, A/C, crew cab, 94,564 MI recorded at time of listing, VIN: 1GCGC33R8YF512244
- CHEVROLET 2500 SERIES pickup truck with VORTEC 5.7L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, power steering, rear wheel drive, work rack, 210,047 KM recorded at time of listing, VIN: 1GCGC24R7VE266197
- SULLAIR 185DPQ-JDD tow-behind diesel air compressor with JOHN DEERE engine, 185 CFM, 100 PSI, 1400 RPM idle speed, 2300 RPM rated speed, 6,004 HRS recorded at time of listing, s/n: 004-103414AIJ
ALSO:LARGE QUANTITIES of ferrous and non-ferrous materials including STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM, BRASS & COPPER flat stock, bar stock, angle steel, sheet steel; welding supplies; clamps; electrode stabilizing ovens; machine tooling; power tools; dumping hoppers; racking; JUSTRITE flammable storage cabinets; storage trailers; sea containers; inspection equipment; hardware; bearings; office furniture and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.