Multi-Machining Ltd. – Final Sale
Conventional & CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and must be removed no later than Tuesday, October 3 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMulti-Machining – Final Sale
590 Seaman Street, Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada, L8E 4H1
FEATURING: ZPS (2001) MCFV 1060 NT, CNC vertical machining center; ZAYER 3000 BF3, 50 taper universal bed type CNC machining center; LEADWELL MCV-1300P CNC vertical machining center; YANG (2000) CK-3B CNC turning center; MAZAK 40” x 120” CNC vertical machining center; SHENYANG T6112 table type horizontal boring mill; OKUMA 24” x 96” engine lathe; TARNOW 24” x 80” engine lathe; DEMAG 5 ton x 20’ single girder bridge crane; DEVILBISS 10 HP piston-type tank mounted air compressor; LARGE OFFERING OF CAT 50 & 40 taper tool holders & MORE!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK POWER CENTER SV-25E CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL CAM M-2 CNC control, 114” x 37” table, travels: X - 102”, Y - 31”, Z - 29”, 37” maximum distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds 22 – 3600 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, s/n: 69494
- ZPS (2001) MCFV 1060NT CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 50” x 23” table, travels: X - 40”, Y - 24”, Z - 30”, spindle speeds to 8000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, COSMOTEC WRA20 cooler unit, s/n: 220280-0753
- LEADWELL MCV-1300P CNC vertical machining center with FANUC OM CNC control, 55” x 25” table, travels: X - 51”, Y - 29”, Z - 22”, 50 taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, s/n: L812091
CNC TURNING CENTER
- YANG (2000) CK-3B CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 12” chuck, 26” swing over bed, 15” max. turning diameter, 51” max. machining length, 12 station turret, speeds to 3000 RPM, 25 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: D1043
CNC UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE
- ZAYER BF-3000 bed type CNC universal milling machine with HEIDENHAIN TNC CNC control, 118” x 39” table, travels: X - 104", Y - 41.33" , Z - 41.33”, speeds to 1800 RPM, CAT50, 60 HP, coolant, s/n: 52553C
- SHENYANG T6112 table type horizontal boring mill with 4” diameter spindle, 63” x 55” power rotary table, travels: Longitudinal - 62”, Traverse - 55”, speeds to 800 RPM, facing head, vertical milling head, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- OKUMA L-T gap bed engine lathe with 28” swing, 133” between centers, 2.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1200 RPM, inch/metric threading, chucks and steadies, s/n: 4503-0358
- TARNOW TUJ 50M X 2500 gap bed engine lathe with 24" swing, 100" between centers, 3.5" bore, speeds up to 1600 RPM, S/N: 550
- DEVILBISS 10 HP piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: 69964
- MFG. UNKNOWN double girder top running bridge crane with DEMAG 5 ton electric hoist, approx. 75’ free standing gantry with runway, i-beams and bus bar, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN single girder top running bridge crane with DEMAG 5 ton electric hoist, approx. 35’ free standing gantry with runway, i-beams and bus bar, s/n: n/a
- LARGE QUANTITY of TOOL HOLDERS consisting of CAT 50, CAT 40, MT 80, 50 taper and 30 taper; machine vises & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.