Metric Mold (1983) Inc.
Pristine & Late Model CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, November 14, 2019
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 13 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, November 15 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, December 6 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMetric Mold (1983) Inc.
2045 Astor Crescent, Oldcastle, Ontario, Canada, N0R 1L0
FEATURING: PROMAC (2017 & LIKE NEW) ZEPHYR VT 2.5XL, CNC double column 5-Axis & high speed bridge type vertical machining center w/ 18,000 RPM, tool changer etc.; HARTFORD (2016) 5A-650F, 5-Axis CNC vertical machining center; MAKINO (2010) V99L, high speed & large capacity CNC vertical machining center; MAKINO (2015) F5, CNC high speed vertical machining center w/ DONALDSON TORIT dust collector; MAKINO (2006) V56, CNC high speed vertical machining center; MIKRON (2004) HSM800, CNC high speed multi-pallet vertical machining center; MIKRON (2003) VCP 1350, CNC high speed vertical machining center; MIKRON VCP 600-HS, CNC high speed vertical machining center; EAGLE (LATE MODEL) PH2-200-72-44, hydraulic spotting press; CHARMILLES ROBOFIL 510, CNC wire type EDM; (2) CHARMILLES ROBOFORM 40, CNC ram type EDMs w/ tool changer; MARVEL 8-MARK-II, automatic vertical band saw; KENT (2015 – LIKE NEW) SGS-1640AHD, hydraulic surface grinder; MAS V050, radial arm drill; (3) BRIDGEPORT, KONDIA & EX-CELL-O vertical milling machines; (2) FREEJOTH SGS-618, hand feed surface grinders; CHIEN YEH tool room engine lathe; CANADIAN CRANE (2017) 15 ton double girder bridge crane w/ (2) 7.5t hoists; (2) YALE (2015) & TCM LPG outdoor forklifts to 7300lb capacity; GMC 3500, dually pick-up truck; HUGE OFFERING OF high precision tooling and machine tool accessories, high speed tooling, LISTA cabinets, butcher block shop tables, lifting equipment, electro-magnetic tables, drilled & tapped machine sub-tables, EDM tooling, raw material inventory, HEAT SHRINK equipment, inspection equipment & accessories, general factory support equipment, office furniture/equipment & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:KMJ Industrial Contractors Inc.
2000 North Talbot Rd., Windsor, ON N9A 6J3
Tel.: 519.737.6120 | Cell: 519.818.4542
5 AXIS CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- PROMAC (2017) ZEPHYR VT 2.5XL double column 5 axis high speed bridge type CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 79”x47” table, travels: X – 98”, Y – 86”, Z – 43”, 39” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 20,000 RPM, HSK A63 taper, 32 station ATC, 49 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, automatic TA20 CNC head travels: A - +/- 110 deg, C - +/- 200 deg., LOSMA MINI MASTER hydrostatic coolant filtration system, 2580.42 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 17ZV125
- HARTFORD (2016) 5A-650F 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with HARTROL-FANUC EXPERT 3 CNC control, 25” dia. table, travels: X – 25.5”, Y – 21.5”, Z – 18”, 24” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 24,000 RPM, CAT 40/HSK A63 taper, 30 station ATC, 17 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, table travels: B - +110 deg./-50 deg., C – 360 deg., RENISHAW RMI-Q radio machine interface, 1531 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 023211
MULTI PALLET CNC VERICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MIKRON (2004) HSM800 high speed multi-pallet CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 CNC control, 31.5”x23.5” pallet, travels: X – 31.5”, Y – 23.5”, Z – 19.5”, spindle speeds to 36,000 RPM, HSK E50 taper, 30 station ATC, 33 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 107.86.00.089
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAKINO (2014) F5 high speed CNC vertical machining center with MAKINO PROFESSIONAL 5 CNC control, 39”x20” table, travels: X – 35”, Y – 19.5”, Z – 17.5”, spindle speeds to 20,000 RPM, HSK A63 taper, 30 station ATC, 20 HP, coolant, DONALDSON TORIT DOWNFLO OVAL DF03-3 cartridge type dust collector (may be sold separately), s/n: V150655
- MAKINO (2009) V99L high speed large capacity CNC vertical machining center with MAKINO PROFESSIONAL 5 CNC control, 92”x39.5” table, travels: X – 78.5”, Y – 39”, Z – 31.5”, spindle speeds to 18,000 RPM, HSK A100 taper, 30 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 124
- MAKINO (2005) V56 high speed CNC vertical machining center with MAKINO PROFESSIONAL 5 CNC control, 41.5”x21.5” table, travels: X – 35”, Y – 21.5”, Z – 17.5”, 23” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 30,000 RPM, HSK A63 taper, 25 station ATC, 20 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 618
- MIKRON (2003) VCP1350 high speed CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN iTNC CNC control, 55”x34” table, travels: X – 53”, Y – 35”, Z – 29.5”, 34” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 24,000 RPM, HSK A63 taper, 46 station ATC, 33 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: n/a
- MIKRON VCP600-HS high speed CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN TCN 430 CNC control, 33.5”x21” table, travels: X – 23.5”, Y – 17.5”, Z – 17.5”, spindle speeds to 42,000 RPM, HVC 140 taper, 24 station ATC, 18 HP, coolant, s/n: 126.96.36.1996
CNC WIRE EDM
- CHARMILLES ROBOFIL 510 CNC wire EDM with CHARMILLES CNC control, travels: X – 28”, Y – 16”, Z – 16”, tank cap. 119 gal., 4408 lbs. max. workpiece weight, 47”x27.5”x15.5”H max. workpiece dimensions, wire diameter 0.004” – 0.01”, s/n: n/a
CNC RAM TYPE EDMS
- CHARMILLES ROBOFORM 84 CNC ram type EDM with CHARMILLES CNC control, travels: X – 31.5”, Y - 23.5”, Z – 19.5”, work tank dimensions 63”x43”x25”, ADVANTAGE IK-2AY 41HFX chiller (may be sold separately), s/n: 720016
- (2) CHARMILLES ROBOFORM 40 CNC ram type EDM with CHARMILLES CNC control, travels: X – 19.5”, Y – 15.5”, Z – 17.5”, work tank dimensions 49”x36”x20”, 2200 lbs. max. work piece weight, ADVANTAGE SC-2AY-41HFX chiller (may be sold separately), s/n: 6.5145, 5.5289
HYDRAULIC SURFACE GRINDER
- KENT (2015) SGS-1640AHD hydraulic surface grinder with 39.5”x16” electromagnetic chuck, incremental down feed, 2 HP, ACCURITE DRO, s/n: 104171
4 POST HYDRAULIC SPOTTING PRESSES
- EAGLE PRESS PH2-200-72-44 4 post hydraulic spotting press with 200 ton cap., 56”x38”x30”H box table, 94”x64” platens, 72”x44” work area, 40” stroke, 82” daylight opening, 95”/min extension speed, 125”/min retract speed, s/n: EP-37-081588
- H. BECK SP50 4 post hydraulic spotting press with 50 ton cap., 50”x39.5” platens, 40”x30” work area, 36” stroke, 48” daylight opening, s/n: n/a
- MITUTOYO B251 bridge type CMM with 80”x41” granite table, measure range: X – 34”, Y – 22”, Z – 28”, RENISHAW TP2 touch stylus probe, PC & printer, s/n: n/a
- 60”x36”x8” granite surface plate with stand
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical turret mill with 42”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 2 HP, ACCURITE 2 axis DRO, s/n: JB36257
- EX-CELL-O MODEL 602 vertical turret mill with 48”x9” table speeds to 4000 RPM, ACCURITE III 2 axis DRO, s/n: 60212019
- KONDIA FV-1 vertical turret mill with 48”x12” table, speeds to 4000 RPM, ACCURITE III 2 axis DRO, s/n: R-638
- CHIEN YEH STRONG 2000 gap bed engine lathe with 22” swing over bed, 76” distance between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1200 RPM, inch/metric threading, 4 jaw chuck, s/n: 88215
- PHENIX SGS-618P manual surface grinder with 6”x18” magnetic chuck, s/n: 86M2B078
- FREEPORT manual surface grinder with 6”x18” magnetic chuck, s/n: n/a
- MARVEL SERIES 8 MARK II heavy duty metal cutting vertical band saw with 18” throat, 20” max. work height, approx. 33”x31” table, coolant, s/n: 827468
- ALEXANDER 2CG bench type tool grinder with 5000 max. RPM, s/n: 2J78N
- (2) DECKEL bench type tool grinders, s/n: 85-22750, SO/78-18812
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 250 TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- SCHUNK (2005) PC2000 bench type shrink fit machine with HSK 63, HSK 50 and SK 50 attachments, s/n: 7001748
- GLASS MFL-0-D-24-00-161 24 station digital heat controller with (23) digital hot runner temperature control stations, s/n: n/a
MATERIAL HANDLING & VEHICLES
- YALE GLC080XVNGSE085 LPG forklift with 7300 lb. cap., 173” max. lift height, multi-surface tires, side shift, 3rd valve fork spreader, 16,141 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: E818V02249E
- TCM PRO-CG 25 LPG forklift with 4300 lb. cap., 189” max. lift height, multi-surface tires, side shift, 10,649 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 55F-SSS-084
- CANADIAN CRANE (2018) single girder top running overhead bridge crane with 15 ton cap., (2) CANADIAN CRANE 7.5 ton electric hoists, 45’ span, 12’ under hook, wireless pendant control, s/n: 22307
- GMC (2001) 3500 SL dually pickup truck with 4.0L 8 cylinder VORTEC engine, automatic transmission, power steering, RWD, A/C, AM/FM radio, vin: 1GTJC34U91F107198
ALSO:(15+) LISTA tool cabinets, LARGE QUANTITIY of HEAT SHRINK tool holders with HSK A63, HSK A100, HSK E50 & CAT 50, angle plates, set up blocks, (4) hydraulic die lift carts, TECHNOMAGNETE magnetic tombstones & chucks, eye bolts, lifting magnets, lifting chains, outside micrometers, vernier calipers, pin gauge sets, 3R EDM tooling, MITSUISEIKI 31.5” rotary table, machine vises, HUGE ASSORTMENT of CARBIDE & HSS tooling including end mills, taps, drills, CRAFTSMAN 16 HP 42” electric lawn tractor, CANON iPF770 36” inkjet colour printer/plotter, FULL SELECTION of OFFICE FURNITURE & BUSINESS MACHINES and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.