Former Assets of
Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
World Class & Multi-Million Dollar Heavy Machine Tool Event!
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
9:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, August 27 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalDetails coming soon!
LocationLovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
441 Carlingview Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9W 5G7
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of a number of excellent machining and fabricating assets from Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.—a world famous tunnel boring equipment manufacturing facility located just minutes from the Toronto International Airport that will continue to operate in Toronto. This facility was first established in 1972 by the former Lovat Tunnel Equipment company and subsequently purchased by Caterpillar in 2008, later transitioning to become Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd. During this time, it has undergone an incredible amount of modernization over the years as it was upgraded and is equipped with some of the most advanced manufacturing technologies available in the industry today. This exceptional public auction will allow buyers to equip their facilities with high quality heavy machining & fabricating equipment. Mark your calendars as this is an event not to be missed!
LARGE CAPACITY CNC VERTICAL BORING AND LIVE MILLING CENTERS
WALDRICH COBURG (PURCHASED NEW IN 2012 FOR OVER $10M USD!) POWER TURN 8000 AS, 7-Axis 315” CNC vertical boring & live milling center with SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D CNC control, 314.95" swing, 157.48" max height under tool, travels X-354" (+/-177"), Z-98.42", W-98.42", 275.59" face plate diameter, speeds to 40 RPM, 134 HP max main drive motor, 200 ton table capacity, 84 HP max milling head drive motor, milling speeds to 3000 RPM, 115 station tool tower ATC magazine, head changer system, coolant, chip conveyor system, power elevating and traverse operator platform, s/n 3.5328SOLD!
- BLANSKO (1992) SKJ32-63B 125”/248” CNC open column vertical boring & horizontal milling machine with ICEM 401-CNC, 125.98"-248.03" max turning diameter, 98.42" max turning height, 61.02" column travel, 70.86" cross rail travel, 86.61" head horizontal travel, 74.80" head vertical travel, 62.99" side milling head horizontal travel, 62.99" side milling head vertical travel, ±30° head swivel, ±15° side milling head swivel, 124" table diameter, 40 TON table capacity, speeds to 80 RPM, 135 HP table motor, #50 taper side milling head with 25 HP, speeds to 630 RPM, s/n 44063-92
LARGE CAPACITY VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- CRAVEN MV3 vertical boring mill with 2-rams, 326"/447" max swing, 176" max height under the rail, 320" table diameter, 170" ram stroke, 81" ram horizontal travel, ±60° ram swivel, 150 TON max table capacity, speeds to 8 RPM, 75 HP, push button pendant control, chip guards, ACU-RITE III 2 axis DRO, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n n/a
- GIDDINGS&LEWIS HYPRO (retrofit 2003 ABB DCS 500 VFD & 75 HP main drive) 1501-19 vertical boring mill with 2-rams, 160" max swing, 163" max height under the rail, 144" table diameter, 170" ram stroke, 81" ram horizontal travel, ±60° ram swivel, speeds to 30 RPM, 75 HP, push button pendant control, chip guards, ACU-RITE III 2 axis DRO, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 7803
- STANKO 1L532M vertical boring mill with 2-rams, 124" max swing, 62.99" max height under the rail, 110" table diameter, 47.24" ram stroke, 67.71" ram horizontal travel, ±30 degrees ram swivel in .01" increments, 72.44" cross rail vertical travel, 32,200 LBS max table capacity, speeds to 63 RPM in (12) ranges, 46 HP, ANILAM WIZARD 211 (2) axis DRO, push button pendant control, coolant, chip guards, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 330
LATE MODEL 6.29” RAM/FLOOR TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- UNION (2007) PCR160plus CNC ram/floor type horizontal boring mill with SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D CNC control, 6.29" spindle diameter, travels X-590", Y-196.85", Z-59.05", 21.65" x 17.71" square ram, SEMPUCO 2-axis CNC universal head with thru spindle coolant, right angle head with thru spindle coolant, UNION DV-60 118" x 118" CNC in-feeding rotary table with 59.05" longitudinal in-feeding travel, 60 TON table loading capacity, (2) 118" x 118" floor plates, spindle speeds to 2800 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 40 station ATC, s/n 1360020
CNC TOOL PRE-SETTER
- ZOLLER (2012) SMC8/6 SMILE 800 digital CNC tool presetter with integrated ZOLLER CNC control, 11.81" x 31.49" measuring range, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n 00057
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- DAEWOO (2005) PUMA MX2500 ST 8-axis twin spindle CNC live milling and turning center with FANUC SERIES 18i-TB CNC control, 29.52" swing over bed, 21.65" max turning diameter, 40.15" max turning length, travels X1-21.85", X2-7.28", Z1-43.11", Z2-44.88", Y-6.30" (±3.15"), A-41.92", C1-360° in 0.001° increments, C2-360° in 0.001° increments, B-240°(±120°), speeds to 3500 RPM main spindles (L+R) with KITAGAWA 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chucks, 34 HP max main spindle drive, 3" bar capacity, speeds to 10,000 RPM milling spindle with 20 HP, CAPTO C6 milling spindle taper with 40 station ATC, 12 station conventional lower turret with live milling, tool checker arm, parts catcher with conveyor, optional CHIP BLASTER coolant system, chip conveyor, 220V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n PX25ST0090
- MAHO GRAZIANO GR400C CNC turning center with PHILLIPS T503/T703 CNC control, 19.68" swing, 29.52" between centers, 2.99" spindle bore, travels X-11.02", Z-29.92", SMW AUTOBLOCK 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, speeds to 3500 RPM, 30 HP, 12 station turret, coolant, chip conveyor, tool checker arm, parts catcher,380V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 26334
- TORTONA CMT CDT 2800 CNC turning center with SIEMENS SINUMERIK T810 CNC control, 25" swing, 66" between centers, 2.99" spindle bore, travels X-11.02", Z-29.92", SMW AUTOBLOCK 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, speeds to 3200 RPM, 25 HP, 12 station turret, coolant, chip conveyor, tool checker arm, parts catcher, programmable tailstock, programmable steady rest, 380V/3PH/50HZ, s/n n/a
- PBR (1998) T35SNCX3000 CNC lathe with FAGOR 8050TC CNC control, 28" swing, 118" between centers, 4" spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, 30 HP, coolant, fixed steady rest, travelling steady rest, full length rear chip guard, spindle guard with full safety interlock, 380V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 35S/136H
- PBR T450 CNC lathe with FANUC SYSTEM 3T CNC control, 36" swing, 157" between centers, 5" spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, 30 HP, coolant, fixed steady rest, travelling steady rest, full length rear chip guard, spindle guard with full safety interlock, 380V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 136239
HIGH PRECISION GANG TYPE CNC TURNING CENTERS
- (2) AMADA (12/2011) G06 gang type CNC high precision turning cells with FANUC 21i-TB CNC control, 11.22” swing, 2.36” max turning length, travels X-11.81” Z-11.22”, 5.25” chuck, 1.75” spindle bore, speeds to 8000 rpm infinitely variable, 3.75 hp, 4 station gang type tool post, coolant, AMADA S.ROBO-1 3-axis high speed CNC gantry loading robot with 6.6 lbs max cap, travels Y-17.75” B-59.25” C-90°, AMADA pallet stocker with 9 (12) cavity pallets, s/n 3236; 3228
- SPINNER (1998) PD-CNC 4-axis gang type ultra precision CNC turning cell with SIEMENS 840D SINUMERIK control, 12” swing, 13.8” max turning length, travels X-15.75” Z-15.75” Q- 15.75” C- 360°, 5.5” main spindle chuck, 4.92” sub spindle chuck 1.25” spindle bore, speeds to 8000 rpm main spindle, 8000 rpm sub spindle, 10 hp main spindle, 7.25 hp sub spindle, 10 station gang type tool posts, coolant, SPINNER PL400 3-axis high speed CNC gantry loading robot, pallet stocker, s/n 91298
CNC MACHINING CENTERS
- AGMA (2006) VMC-199 4 axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES Oi-MC CNC control, 82.68" x 39.37" table, travels X-74.80", Y-39.40", Z-31.50", speeds to 6000 RPM, 30HP, CAT 50, 32 ATC, HAAS (2008) HRT 600 CNC 23.6" diameter 4th axis servo rotary table with 7.5" diameter bore, standalone control box, coolant, chip conveyor, HABOR chiller, 220V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 06199040
- DAEWOO (2002) DMV-4020D 4 axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 21i-M CNC control, 47.20" x 19.70" table, travels X-40.20", Y-20.10", Z-24.60", speeds to 6000 RPM, 24.7HP, CAT 50, 16 ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, spindle chiller, SMW RT-500 CNC 20" diameter 4th axis servo rotary table with 3.06" spindle bore, SMW ACCU-SMART 50 standalone control, 220V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n AV5E1292
- INDUMA (RETROFIT 2006) MBM25CN CNC bed type horizontal milling machine with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 CNC control, 27" x 98" bed, travels X-78", Y-35", Z-39", speeds to 1600 RPM, 25 HP spindle drive, CAT 50, (2) universal heads, coolant, 220V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n 108510
- RAMBAUDI KR CNC milling machine with HEIDENHAIN TNC 150 CNC control, 63" x 18" table, travels X-47", Y-14.5", Z-30", speeds to 2000 RPM, 14.4 HP, #50 taper, universal head, coolant, 575V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n 39513
- MARVEL (DEC 2010) F2150PC 2150A-PC60 tilting head automatic band saw with MARVEL PC II digital microprocessor control, 20" max cutting capacity, 40" max work piece height, 14,000 LBS capacity optional feed table with 24" shuttle stroke, ARMSTRONG BLUM digital feed length control, 5 HP main drive motor, coolant, s/n 20232PC
- KASTO EBS 450U horizontal metal cutting hack saw, s/n 40397
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- HMW MASKIN AV90 table type horizontal boring mill with 3.5" spindle, 35" x 43" table, travels 52"-longitudinal, 35"-vertical, 44"-cross, speeds to 1400 RPM, 10 HP, ACU-RITE 3 axis DRO, coolant, spindle guard, tailstock, 575V/3PH,60HZ, s/n 150
- MERLI CLOVER OC30 conventional dual chuck, hollow spindle, gap bed engine lathe with 33.5" swing over bed, 46.45" swing in the gap, 210" between centers, (2) 25" 4 jaw chuck, 12.5" spindle bore, speeds to 350 RPM, taper attachment, coolant, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, 600V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 74298
- MERLI CLOVER OC conventional engine lathe with 24" swing over bed, 120" between centers, 4 jaw chuck, speeds to 950 RPM, coolant, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, 600V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 732009
- GRAZIANO TORTONA SAG20 conventional engine lathe with 20" swing, 80" between centers, 2.25" spindle bore, 10" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1300 RPM, 10 HP, in/mm threading, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, steady rest, follow rest, coolant, spindle guard, full rear chip guard, 600V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 81295
- EMA NOVARA F5 radial arm drill with 5' arm, 15" column, speeds to 1600 RPM, 5 HP, coolant, 29"x40"x20" T-slot box table, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 3221
- EMA NOVARA FA2 radial arm drill with 4' arm, 11" column, speeds to 1750 RPM, 5 HP, coolant, 24"x30"x20" T-slot box table, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 4019
- EMA NOVARA ERT radial arm drill with 3' arm, 10" column, speeds to 1750 RPM, 5 HP, coolant, 24"x30"x20" T-slot box table, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 3284
- CSEPEL RFH 1000/3000 radial arm drill with 10' arm, 25" column, speeds to 1800 RPM, 12 HP, coolant, (2) 31"x39"x24" T-slot box tables, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 78081
- KAUKAUNA 140U portable traveling column universal drill with 22" column diameter, 108" reach of head from column, 100" head vertical travel, 290" column on bed longitudinal travel, 52" bed, 360° column swivel, 18" spindle travel, 4" spindle diameter, speeds to 800 RPM in (25) ranges, universal head, s/n 169
- MAS VRM-50A portable radial arm drill with 81.50" arm, speeds to 800 RPM in (25) ranges, 49.21" arm vertical travel, 35.43 arm horizontal traverse travel, 360 degree arm travel, universal head, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 153100036
- MAS (1994) VO84A radial arm drill with 14' arm, way type column, speeds to 1120 RPM with pre select, 15 HP, coolant, (2) 39.5" x 30" x 20" T-slot box tables, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 158302007
- STANKO 2K52 portable radial arm drill with speeds to 1600 RPM, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 361
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD SUPER SERVICE 24" heavy duty floor type gear head drill press, s/n n/a
- PRATT&WHITNEY MODEL B M-1513 conventional 12" vertical shaper with 24" diameter table, s/n 641
- (5) SPX POWER TEAM SPE15013DS hydraulic h-frame assembly shop presses with 150 ton capacity, POWER TEAM 10 HP portable hydraulic power packs, 12” stroke, 43” max daylight clearance, double acting cylinders, s/n: n/a
LATE MODEL SHOT BLAST MACHINES
- METFIN (2014) SERIES I MODEL 600 roto-blast system with GE FANUC QUICK PANELVIEW touch screen PLC controls, 6 cu/ft, 20 HP, single wheel, integral dust collector, loader, s/n: 1068
- METFIN (2007) SERIES I MODEL 600 roto-blast system with GE FANUC QUICK PANELVIEW touch screen PLC controls, 6 cu/ft, 20 HP, single wheel, integral dust collector, loader, s/n: 1007
FLOOR & ANGLE PLATES
- (4) 271” x 94.5” x 14” T-slot floor plates
- 79” x 271” x 14” T-slot floor plate
- 240” x 96” x 13” T-slot floor plates
- 73” x 137” x 13” T-slot floor plates
- 84” x 286” x 13” T-slot floor plate
- 30' diameter x 12" table
- (10) 5'x5'x6" acorn welding plates
FABRICATING & WELDING
- (4) RED-ROCK (2012) RWIP-100 tank turning roll set (1) powered, (1) idler with 100 METRIC TON capacity, 18" diameter steel/composite rolls, (4) position horizontal adjustment to max 80" between roll centers, pendant control, s/n RR1122-02021; RR1122-02011; RR1122-02031
- RED-ROCK (2012) RIP-120 tank turning roll set (1) powered, (1) idler with 120 METRIC TON capacity, 18" diameter steel/composite rolls, (4) position horizontal adjustment to max 80" between roll centers, pendant control, s/n RR1098-02011
- FANUC ARCMATE side-by-side dual station robotic seam welding system with FANUC ARCMATE 120i traveling column 6-axis welding robot with FANUC R-J2 teaching control, ESAB MIG welder, (2) CNC controlled rotisserie type manipulators with 48" swing, 216" centers, s/n n/a
- ESAB AVENGER 1-10 CNC cutting table with single plasma cutting head with ESAB SERIES 2000/70 CNC control, ESAB PRECISION PLARMARC digital plasma power source, (3) oxy-acetylene torch heads, 288" x 135" table, PNEUDRI high efficiency desiccant dryer, s/n 2060-3531
- FABMASTER (2008) HBM-40 horizontal NC hydraulic bending machine with 40 TON capacity, s/n 580073
- VANGUARD (2007) SB10 2,200 LBS capacity tilt & rotate welding positioner with digital variable speed control, 35" diameter table, s/n 4507190
- LOVAT CUSTOM welding positioner with EATON GVX9000 sensorless vector variable speed drive, s/n n/a
- (6) HENNING HANSEN HH8000-02 jib type hydraulic welding booms with self contained power pack, hydraulic positioning, 22.5' reach, double wire feeder and gun support, s/n n/a
- (2) PLYMOVENT (2010) M-1 portable snorkel type welding fume extractor with 1 HP, 1400 m3/h capacity, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n 9998584; 9993281
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC (2010) CK1494-600-41A heavy duty twin station welding fume exhaust system with CBI INDUSTRIES 30HP blower, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n ASG2010P199A
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC MOBIFLEX 400-MS CPL portable snorkel type welding fume extractor with 1 HP, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n M2771220018; n/a
- JP AIR CONTROL portable snorkel type welding fume extractor with 3/4 HP, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n n/a
- (4) MILLER DELTAWELD 652 DIGITAL MIG welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (7) LINCOLN ELECTRIC DC600 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (6) LINCOLN ELECTRIC CV655 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (11) LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC R3R-400 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (9) LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC R3R-500 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (5) HOBART EXCELARC 8065 CC/CV welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (7) HOBART MEGAFLEX 650 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) MILLER SRH333 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (3) HOBART MEGAMIG 650 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) HOBART MEGAMIG 450 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) HOBART RC500 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- HOBART R300 welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- HOBART MEGARC 400 welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) HOBART RC500 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (11) ESAB 653 CVCC welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (12) ESAB 652 CVCC welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
AUTOMATIC WIRE & CABLE CUT-TO-LENGTH MACHINE
- REEL-O-MATIC automatic wire & cable cut-to-length system consisting of REEL-O-MATIC MODEL 1704 cable measuring machine with 1/8" to 4" cable and wire capacity, REEL-O-MATIC CTL/CA T 4 cable and wire cut-to-length machine with 1/8" to 4" cable and wire capacity, (8) REEL-O-MATIC SP PRR10 6,000 LBS capacity powered reel handling units, s/n n/a
- BRODERSON IC-200-2E mobile crane with max 30,000 lbs capacity, 36' 3-stage boom, 15' boom extension, max 60' vertical reach, outdoor pneumatic tires, full cab enclosure with heat, s/n 126745
- HYSTER H250E outdoor diesel forklift with 25,000 LBS capacity, 212" vertical reach, dual outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n B7P-5723R
- CATERPILLAR GP40 LPG forklift with 6650 LBS capacity, 3 stage mast, 185" max vertical reach, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n 1CM00690
- COMBILIFT (2009) CL22100LA 10,000 LBS capacity bi-directional 3-wheel side loader DIESEL outdoor forklift with 3-stage mast, outdoor tires, full cab enclosure, s/n 7157
- MITSUBISHI 2FBC25 electric forklift with 5000 LBS capacity, 36V, 198" max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, rotary fork attachment, s/n: A2BC220812
- MITSUBISHI 2FBC18 electric forklift with 3100 LBS capacity, 48V, 190" max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, s/n: A2BC120218
- MITSUBISHI FBC18N electric forklift with 1900 LBS capacity, 36V, 188" max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, s/n: A4BC120214
- (2) SKYJACK (2008) SJIII 4626 electric scissor lift with 1000 LBS platform capacity, 26' vertical reach, 24V onboard battery charger, s/n 70005638; 70005638
- FORD (2011) F350 XL/FX4 crew cab pickup truck with 6.2l v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, rear locking differential, 156" wheelbase, 6-3/4 ft box, tow package (trailer gain brake, tow mirrors), power group (power locks, power windows, power mirrors), KAMPCO fiberglass box, approx. 103,453km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1FT8W3B62BEC88579
- CATERPILLAR (2010) D150-8 DIESEL generator with CAT C6.6 DIESEL engine, digital microprocessor control, 187.5 KVA, 150KW, 600/337V, 3PH, 60HZ, skid mounted, s/n N3R00696
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND R110IU-A125 150 HP screw type air compressors with digital microprocessor control, 690 CFM @ 125 PSIG capacity, 600V/3PH,60HZ, s/n HE2316U09350; HE2315U09350
- GHIBLI S543K448A-600 HEAVY DUTY electric stationary pressure washer with 10HP, 600V/3PH,60HZ, s/n 15721
- CATERPILLAR 286-4354 hydraulic hose crimper with dies, s/n 20564
- CATERPILLAR 233-8084 hydraulic hose crimper with dies, s/n 567
- PATTERSON KELLEY twin shell mixer blender with 30 cu/ft. capacity, 10 HP motor, s/n: 115211
- PATTERSON KELLEY twin shell mixer blender with 20 cu/ft. capacity, 5 hp motor, s/n: 270262
ALSO:(2) CANADIAN MODEL 15 heavy duty floor type drill presses; KING CANADA CK30FC heavy duty floor type drill press; DELTA 17G01 heavy duty floor type drill press; RICHMOND radial arm drill; FORTE 10" metal cutting band saw; RUSCH metal cutting horizontal band saw; METABO heavy duty double end pedestal grinder, (5+) 40’ sea containers; MASSIVE OFFERING OF welding support equipment, lifting chains and shackles up to 200 ton capacity, 150 tons + of useable and scrap steel, outdoor cantilever storage racks, magnetic sheet lifters, portable fume extractors, spare 12’ round T-slot machine table, (15+) LISTA tool cabinets & benches full with high precision tooling, hydraulic shop presses, machine tool accessories, adjustable racking, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.