Surplus Assets of
Harvard Automation Inc.
Large Capacity Horizontal/Vertical Boring & CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, November 6 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Tuesday, November 20 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationHarvard Automation Inc.
1687 Victoria Street North, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2B 3E6
FEATURING: GRAY 4” floor type horizontal boring mill with 672” column travel, 150” vertical travel CRAVEN vertical boring mill with 120” swing; SANCO SM 3000G CNC double column bridge-type vertical machining center; KASUGA MR.K-55 CNC vertical machining center; RACER (2007) FT650 CNC lathe; LEBLOND 12/12 MARK II CNC flat bed lathe; EDM SOLUTIONS (2004) POLARIS CNC ram type EDM; MAYSON (2000) double gantry ram type EDM; CINCINNATI GILBERT 4” table type horizontal boring mill; RACER (2008) SL350 CNC slotting machine; STANKO 7M430 slotting machine; MITUTOYO B311 CNC bridge type CMM; ASQUITH 6’ radial arm drill; DOMBRICO 40 ton double bridge crane; HYSTER 15,000 lb outdoor forklift; ALSO: vertical milling machines, radial arm drills, manual shears, OBI presses, tool holders, T-SLOT floor plates, angle plates & MUCH MORE!
CNC MACHINING CENTERS
- SANCO SM 3000G CNC double column bridge-type vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN TNC 426 CNC control, 118.2" x 47.28" table, travels; X - 126", Y - 55.16", Z - 35.46", maximum distance spindle nose to table 34.27", 63.04” between columns, speeds to 6000 RPM, BT 50 spindle taper, maximum table load 17600 lbs, 25/20 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: V-3041
- KASUGA MR.K-55 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 18-M CNC control, 55”x19” table, travels; X - 40”, Y - 20”, Z - 20”, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, 40 taper spindle, 20 station ATC, 10 HP, coolant, s/n: 8139
- RACER (2007) FT650 CNC lathe with FANUC SERIES Oi MATE-TC CNC control, 16” swing, 33” between centers, 2” spindle bore, chuck, coolant, s/n: 764043
- LEBLOND 12/12 MARK II CNC turret lathe with FAGOR CNC control, 24” swing, 108” between centers, 3.25” spindle bore, 6 station horizontal turret, 4 station vertical turret, chuck, steadies, chip conveyor, s/n: TL-12-513
- EDM SOLUTIONS (2004) POLARIS CNC ram type EDM with 39.3" x 35.4" table, 60" x 44" x 23.5" tank, travels: X 24", Y19.6", Z15.7", 30" ram platen to table, maximum table load 4400 lbs, 3R system, HEIDENHAIN EDMS 300H console control, self-contained dielectric fluid system, s/n: 9009
- MAYSON (2000) double gantry ram type EDM with 195” x 90” table, 48” max. work height, 92” gantry travels, (2) HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DROs, (2) 150 AMP power sources, self-contained dielectric fluid system, s/n: n/a
- GRAY 4” floor type horizontal boring mill with 672” column travel, 150” vertical travel, 50 taper spindle, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, GRAY vertical milling head, 396”x120”x15” t-slot floor plate, s/n: n/a
- CRAVEN vertical boring mill with 2 rams, 96” diameter table, 120” swing, (2) rail heads, 40 HP main drive, s/n: n/a
- CINCINNATI GILBERT 4” table type horizontal boring mill with 102” X 48” table, travels; 96” cross, 52” vertical, 72” longitudinal, 20 HP spindle drive, ACU-RITE 3 axis DRO, s/n: n/a
- 180”x83”x44” boring mill t-slot riser plate
- 144”x120”x44” boring mill t-slot riser plate
- 194”x36” angle plates
- 74”x24” angle plates
- RACER (2008) SL350 CNC slotting machine with SYNTEC 9401 CNC control, travels; longitudinal - 18”, cross - 18”, 13.7” stroke, 24” diameter table, chuck, coolant, s/n: 764078
- STANKO 7M430 slotting machine with travels; longitudinal - 31.5”, cross - 25.5”, 19.5” max. stroke, 24” diameter table, speeds to 750 RPM, s/n: 2242
- MITUTOYO B311 CNC bridge type CMM with 82.5”x62.5” granite table, measuring range; X - 28”, Y - 48”, Z - 42”, RENSHAW PH10 probe, OTC5000C motion control unit with joystick operator control, PC, printer, s/n: 841142
- 72”x48”x8” granite surface plate with stand
- PRINCE HUNTER BEAVERPAL vertical milling machine with 44”x10” table, speeds to 3000 RPM, 6” machine vise, s/n: n/a
- SUNDSTRAND double end horizontal milling & facing machine with 26” swing, 90” between heads, speeds to 1200 RPM, s/n: n/a
- MICROCUT tool room lathe with 14” swing, 38” between centers, 1.5” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, chuck, coolant, s/n: n/a
- ASQUITH 6’ radial arm drill with 15” column, speeds to 830 RPM, s/n: ODI-8396
- KALKULATOR ST95 deep throat vertical band saw with 44.5”x22” table, 36” throat, 16.5” max. work height, IDEAL blade welder/grinder, s/n: n/a
- BROWN BOGGS 149UD-10GA manual shear
- TOS surface grinder
- MFG. UNKNOWN OBI press with air clutch
- MFG. UNKNOWN planer with 25”x14” capacity, 18m/min, s/n: n/a
- ESAB POWERCUT 1125 plasma cutter with cables & gun, s/n: P0RJ326056
- DOMBRICO 40 ton double girder top running overhead bridge crane with 5 ton auxiliary hoist, 45’ span, 26’ under hook, operators cab, s/n: n/a
- HYSTER outdoor LPG forklift with approx. 15,000 LB capacity, single stage mast, 1,626 HRS on meter (at time of recording), s/n: n/a
ALSO:LARGE QUANTITY of tool holders – CAT 50, CAT 40, BT 50, BT 40, electric tools, clamps, work benches, steel tables, insert tooling, INSPECTION EQUIPMENT including outside micrometers, bore gauges, height gauges, granite surface plates, HP DESIGNJET 100 plotter/printer, office furniture and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.