Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Comber Tool & Mold
High Speed CNC Bridge Mills & More
Monday, October 22, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items must be removed by Wednesday, October 31 by 5:00 P.M. and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationComber Tool & Mold
2650 County Rd 31, Ruscom Station, Ontario, Canada, N0R 1R0
FEATURING: HURON (2001) KX30, high speed CNC bridge-type vertical machining center w/ 24,000 RPM & SIEMENS CNC control; NICOLAS CORREA EURO-2000, high speed CNC bridge-type vertical machining center w/ 12,000 RPM & FANUC CNC control; (2) SODICK A500L CNC wire EDM’s; CARLTON 7’ radial arm drill; HAUNI HANDSEAT 75 surface grinder
CNC BRIDGE-TYPE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- HURON (2001) KX30 high speed CNC bridge-type vertical machining center with SIEMENS CNC control, 79”x39.5” table, travels; X – 70”, Y – 27.5”, Z – 31”, approx. 3 LB/FT max. table load, HSK 63A taper, 20 station ATC, 24,000 RPM, coolant, chip conveyor, telescopic way covers, COSMOTEC WRA58-19-208 liquid cooler, ELIMINATOR mist collector, 26,397 HRS on meter (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 014250
- NICOLAS CORREA EURO-2000 CNC bridge-type vertical machining center with GE FANUC SERIES 16i-M CNC control, 78.5”x39” table, travels; X – 78”, Y – 49”, Z – 25.5”, 11,000 LB max. table load, CAT 40 taper, 24 station ATC, 12,000 RPM, 30 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, telescopic way covers, COSMOTEC WRA49-04-208-R0 liquid cooler, 43,541 HRS on meter (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 9000204
CNC WIREUT EDMs
- (2) SODICK A500L CNC wirecut EDMs with FINE SODICK MARK XI EDW CNC controls, travels; X – 19.6”, Y – 13.7”, Z – 10.6”, work tank dimensions 36.5”x31.5”x21”, max. workpiece size 27.55"x19.68”x10.23", max. workpiece weight 1,543 LBS, s/n: WH-514, W-392
- CARLTON 7’ radial arm drill with 19” column, speeds to 1500 RPM, 37”x32.5” angle plate, s/n: n/a
- HAUNI HANDSEAT 75 surface grinder with 27.5”x19.5” magnetic chuck, NEUTROFIER II magnetic chuck control, ACCURITE III DRO, approx. 10” wheel, incremental downfeed, coolant, s/n: 117700
- HSK 63A & CAT 40 tool holders, transformers
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.