World Class Offering of a Large Paper Mill
A Pristine Multi-Million Dollar Event!
Thursday, August 13, 2015
10:00 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, August 12 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, August 14 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, August 28 by 5:00 P.M.
IndustryForestry / Pulp & Paper
FEATURING: GL&V (PM#7) complete & high quality freesheet paper machine (MAJOR REBUILD IN 2012 FOR OVER $50M USD); LARGE SPARE roll inventory; VALMET slitter/re-winders; Roll handling department; Newsprint department consisting of Super Calendars and handling equipment etc..; Stainless Steel HYDRAPULPER with 400HP drive; assortment of stainless steel ALFA LAVAL & GAULD horizontal pressure screens; (10+) NASH vacuum pumps; (10+) double girder overhead bridge cranes up to 30 ton capacity and 80' span; BALEMASTER hydraulic baler; LAB testing and analysing equipment; MASSIVE SPARES WAREHOUSE OF BRAND NEW & REBUILT GOULDS pumps, motors, valves, gearboxes, instrumentation, spare machine parts, stores inventory, wire cable etc..; HUGE OFFERING OF electrical switchgear, heavy transformers and electrical spares throughout the plant, MANY NEW IN 2012!; ALSO FEATURING A VERY LARGE ASSORTMENT OF stainless steel tanks with agitators, forklifts and roll handling attachments, LISTA tool cabinets, INGERSOLL RAND air compressors to 300HP, FABRICATING & MACHINING DEPARTMENTS, MAINTENANCE REPAIR SHOPS, heavy duty adjustable racking, useable raw material inventory, spreader beams to 20 ton capacity, factory support equipment and MUCH MORE!
PAPER MACHINEGL&V-BELOIT (REBUILT 2011-over $50M expenditure) free sheet/fine printing paper machine with FISHER-PROVOX controls; approx 325 TPD capacity; 187"-188" trim width, 20-140lbs/3000sq.ft basis weight, 2000 ft/min balanced speed, left hand drive machine, consisting of:
- CELLECO 1HRCC12 SERIES 350 four stage (96/56/20/6) centrifugal high density cleaners
- FIBERPREP (1994) SPH1500 stainless steel head box screen with 125 HP, s/n SPH124
- GL&V (NEW - 2011) BTF HEADBOX with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW 600 digital capacitive touch screen PLC control, HONEYWELL 66 zone dilution control, 2000 FPM design speed, 50.2 - 146 lbs/3300 sq.ft basis weight cap, 0.2%-0.88% design consistency, 86% - 92% average retention; 181" - 189.5" trim width, 13,200 GPM max. flow, 0.25"-3" vertical slide adjustment, +/- .63" horizontal adjustment
- BELOIT (REBUILT - 2011) roll-out FOURDRINIER with 206" wire, 646" centerline breast roll to couch roll, BELOIT breast roll shake, (7) 4-blade foils, (3) low-vac boxes, (3) high-vac flat boxes, 60" dia. dandy roll
- BELOIT - GL&V (REBUILT - 2011) TRI SECTION press with 200" max sheet width capacity
- BELOIT (PRESS#1) with 36" suction & 36" smooth, double felted 200 PLI configuration, BELOIT (PRESS#2) with bi-nip suction roll, double felted 300 PLI configuration, BELOIT (PRESS#3) N/A, ALBANY lube showers
- BELOIT (REBUILT - 2011) (36) section shaft driven main dryer with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW 1000 control, 60" diameter, 200" face, 75 PSI, VALMEET high efficiency hood
- (2) MEASUREX 2002 high reliability process control multi scanner with weight, thickness and moisture measurement capability, sheet threader
- NEKOOSA (2004) inclined puddle type size press with 25-175 PLI with 1 soft 33.25" dia. roll and 1 hard 32.25" dia. roll, 207" face, 100 HP AC drives
- BELOIT (REBUILT - 2011) (14) section shaft driven after dryer with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW 1000 control, 60" diameter, 200" face, 50 PSI, VALMEET high efficiency hood
- ABB (2007) SP1200-4 scanner
- WORTHINGTON non-condensing steam turbine with 1650 HP, 4656/1000 RPM/575 PSI/725F
- KUSTERS 312.65-5232 (RETROFIT - 2011 ANDRITZ) CALENDER ROLL with ALLEN BRADLEY VERSA VIEW 1950M control, HONEYWELL CALCOIL CW-69 profiler, 70.1-123lb. /3000 sq.ft cap, 184" min 191" max web width, 206" face, 3000 FPM balanced speed,
- BELOIT-VALMET winder with 36" diameter reel drum, max 80" dia. paper roll cap
- VALMET (RETROFIT RGU 2007) two drum type SLITTER REWINDER with 8000 ft/min design speed, (15) station slitter, automatic positioning, core loading system, RELIANCE VFD drives
- (2) APPLETON & BELOIT (REBUILT - 1997) coated text and cover SUPER CALANDER ROLLS with NEMATRON control, 2500 ft/min cap, 60- 183 lbs/3900 SQ.FT basic weight, 23-250 FPM jog and threading speed, 77"-112" web width, MEASUREX scanners, 400HP main drives
- BELOIT VALMET SUPER CALENDER roll with NEMATRON TOOLBOX2 control, s/n n/a
- JAGENBERG VARI DUR 16/24 two drum type coated paper slitter/re-winder with 50 - 185 lbs/3300 SQ.FT basis weight, 74"-120" web width, s/n E82.0027
- LENOX BRW4160103 trim slitter/re-winder, s/n MWL449526
- LANGSTON winder s/n 91867
PRODUCTION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT AND SPARES
- FIBERPREP SPM1000 stainless steel screen with 125HP, s/n SPM126
- FIBERPREP SPM600 stainless steel screen with 50HP, s/n SPM127
- FIBERPREP SPM400 stainless steel screen with 30HP, s/n SPM128
- (6) VALMET & LAMB hydraulic roll kickers and catchers;
- GL&V (2010) F17 220"x44" diameter vacuum roll, s/n L050180
- GL&V (2010) 202"x33" diameter breast roll, s/n L050170
- (18) METSO and GL&V idler rolls;
- (15) MOUNT HOPE rolls;
- (20+) METSO/VALMET/GL&V rolls;
- BELOIT 220"x44" diameter suction roll, s/n 2513
- GRUNDLER 48"HRS vertical pulverizer with 75HP motor, s/n 21107
- NASH CL-3002 vacuum pump, s/n 85S0152
- WERIE CLFH631-12 vacuum pump with 25HP motor, s/n 1313525
- (2) GOULDS high volume centrifugal pumps with 60HP drive motors, s/n n/a
- (7) WORTHINGTON and FBM vertical centrifugal pumps ranging from 20 HP to 60 HP;
- (6) STAINLESS STEEL 49"diameter x 63" high with LIGHTNIN 5 HP single action agitators, s/n n/a
- (12) ELECTRI POWER metering pumps with 1 HP drive motors, s/n n/a
- NASH CL-6002 (2010) vacuum pump with 400hp, s/n 100328
- (5) NASH H11A vacuum pumps, shaft driven, s/n n/a
- NASH H11A vacuum pumps, s/n/a
- (2) GAULD PERIFLO C550 horizontal primary screen with 100 HP drive motor, s/n GPF/C550/180; GPF/550/175
- (2) GAULD PERF140-2 horizontal primary screen with 40 HP drive motor, s/n GPFC146177; GPFC140176
- SWEECO US48S88 shaker sieve, s/n CU189350
- SLUSH MAKER stainless steel pulper
- BALEMASTER hydraulic baler with PRO FACE ACTIVE touch screen control, 100HP, 34" X 34" max bale size, s/n n/a
NEW AND REBUILT ELECTRIC MOTOR INVENTORYNEW and REBUILT electric motor stores inventory consisting of: P&H 500HP/850RPM/460V; P&H 400HP/1490RPM/460V; WESTINGHOUSE 350HP/1180RPM/2300V; P&H 300HP/890RPM/460V; WESTINGHOUSE 200HP/1180RPM/2300V; (2)GE 350HP/1725RPM/250V-DC; (2)FBM 75HP/1800RPM/460V; IRX 150HP/1725RPM/460V; SIEMENS 125HP/885RPM/460V; SIEMENS 100HP/1785RPM/460HP; AB 100HP/1445RPM/460V; GE 100HP/1770RPM/440V; (5) 75 HP MOTORS; (5) 60 HP MOTORS; (3) 50 HP MOTORS; (6+) 40 HP MOTORS; (6) 30 HP MOTORS; (6) 25 HP MOTORS; (200+) SEVERE DUTY electric motors ranging from 1/3HP to 20HP
NEW AND REBUILT PUMP INVENTORYNEW and REBUILT pump stores inventory consisting of: (50+) GOULDS high shear centrifugal pumps, (35+) ANDRITZ centrifugal pumps; (30+) BELL&GOSSET high speed centrifugal pumps; LARGE QTY of CENTURION centrifugal pumps; pump mounts; stainless steel housings; stainless steel impellers; shafts; bearing blocks; vacuum pumps; pump accessories.
NEW AND REBUILT VALVE AND INSTRUMENTATION INVENTORYNEW and REBUILT valve and instrumentation stores inventory consisting of: FISHER, JAMESBURY, DEZURIK, PMV, TEMCO ENGINEERING AND MASONELIAN stainless steel and conventional automatic actuated gate and knife valves ranging in size from 1/2" to 12"; (25+) FOXBORO M2800 SERIES magnetic flow meters; LARGE QUANTITY of PARKER and VICKERS pneumatic and hydraulic actuator cylinders NEW and rebuilt; VICTAULIC pipe clamps and fittings; pipe hanging brackets, hardware and fittings; stainless steel flexible couplings up to 4" diameter; stainless steel and conventional manual gate and knife valves.
- HOIST (2002) ERPRH-20 20.000LBS CAP. paper roll handler with 40" to 80" diameter coil flaps, 10" lift, 36 volt charger, stand up control, approx. 485 hours on meter, s/n 27246
- HYSTER SC180 15,000LBS CAP. gas outdoor forklift, manual, 2 stage mast, approx 200" reach, dual outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n n/a
- (10+) HYSTER LPG and electric forklifts to 15,000 lbs cap
- OTTAWA (1995) COMMANDO YT-30 single axle semi shunt truck with CATERPILLAR turbo diesel, automatic transmission, approx 9800 hours on meter, VIN 73048
CRANES AND MATERIAL HANDLING
- P&H 20 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx. 65' span, P&H rotary platen hoist, pendant control, s/n CA-30157
- MINNESOTA CRANE 20 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx. 65' span, MINNESOTA CRANE rotary hook, pendant control, s/n 550-420
- MFG UNKNOWN 15 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx. 50' span, 15TON CAP. main hoist, 10TON CAP. auxiliary hoist, pendant control, s/n n/a
- P&H 30 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx.36' span, (2) P&H 30.000LBS CAP. hoists, pendant control, s/n CH20180B
- LOADLIFTER 15 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx.50' span, (2) SHAWBOX 7.5TON CAP. hoists, pendant control, s/n n/a
- P&H 30 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx.50' span, (2) P&H 30TON CAP. hoists, pendant control, s/n n/a
- P&H 15 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx.50' span, (2) SHAWBOX 15TON CAP. hoists, pendant control, s/n n/a
- KONE 12 TON CAP. double girder top running overhead bridge crane with approx.29' span, rotary platen hoist, radio control, s/n KOMO7146
- METROLIFT 20.000LBS CAP. transfer cart s/n 2686;
- (40+) CM & BUDGIT hoists with trolleys up to 5 ton cap;
- DILLON 100.000LBS CAP analog crane scale, s/n 58800
- (6) MINNESOTA CRANE coil hooks/spreader beams with up to 20TON CAP.
COMPLETE MAINTENANCE & MACHINE SHOP
- DAINICHI DLG80 gap bed engine lathe with 22" swing over bed, 80" centers, speeds to 1000 RPM, 2" spindle bore, 13" 4-jaw chuck, taper turning attachment, inch/mm threading, coolant, s/n 5529
- SEBASTIAN 13R tool room lathe with 16" swing, 60" centers, speeds to 487 RPM, 1.25" spindle bore, 12" 4-jaw chuck, in/mm threading, steady rests, s/n K5458R
- DUMORE #3 VERSA MILL portable universal mill with universal high speed and grinding heads, s/n 8270-0108
- DUMORE 25-024 tool post grinder, s/n 8317-1104
- SETCO M2 universal tool room milling machine, s/n 19712
- LISLE 91000 drill point grinder, s/n n/a
- ROSENFORS RFV-M vertical milling machine with 12" x 58" table, #50 taper spindle, speeds to 1500 RPM, coolant, s/n 640
- IKEDA RM1000 4' radial arm drill with 10" column, speeds to 1440 RPM, coolant, box table, s/n 67136
- OSTER TELEDYNE 582-A 2.25" power threader, s/n AAE-66
- EASTWOOD NEALLY SIZE E suction cover conditioner with 20" diameter cutting head, 10 HP, ALLEN BRADLEY 130S variable speed programmable control, s/n U281
- GEM 08150H 8" belt sanding head, s/n 12036
- OTC 100TON CAP. electro-hydraulic "H"-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- OTC ENFORCER 100 portable hydraulic gear and bearing puller with 100 TON CAP. s/n 369254
- SKF TIH060 digital bearing induction heater, s/n 11773
- MILLER GOLDSTAR 300SS arc welder with cables and gun, s/n KC296017
- INGERSOLL RAND SSRUP6-30-125 tank mounted combination 30HP screw type air compressor and air dryer, approx 17300 hours on meter, s/n PY3547U10322
- SHUREFLAME S1505B portable LPG construction heater with 1.500.000 BTU/HR, s/n 04244
- (2) LOADMASTER SE 11.000LBS CAP. floor scales, s/n n/a
- (2) SAFETY KLEEN RT48 heavy duty parts cleaners, s/n 109521377; n/a
- UNISTRUT P3300 automatic stretch wrapper, s/n n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND HUL trailer mounted pneumatic utility hoist, s/n 28425
ALSO:(50) sections of 7.000lbs per beam capacity, 2&3 tier x 10' height; (300+ linear feet) adjustable modular tubular racking; 12' rolling shop ladder; (3) rolling step ladders; paper machine spare parts stores inventory comprising gears up to 54" diameter, pinions, fixtures, plates, screens, rotors, impellers, drive chain and sprockets, refiner plates (NEW), agitators, screens and drives; (15) drive shafts; (25+) reels with high and medium voltage electrical copper wire; (50+) rolling self dumping hoppers; large quantity of hand tools, power tools, bearing and gear pullers, induction bearing heaters; perishable tooling consisting of tap&die sets, drills, reamers, lathe cutting tools; inspection equipment comprising MITUTOYO and STARRET outside micrometers with sizes up to 36", dial bore gauges, dial indicators; rolling tool boxes; GREENLEEE rolling job boxes; (15+)double end pedestal grinders up to 8" wheel; (5+) floor type drill presses; hydraulic power packs; workbenches; STRONGHOLD heavy duty storage cabinets; air hose re-coilers; shop fans; LARGE ASSORTMENT of RAW MATERIALS including STAINLESS STEEL and conventional shafts, bar, angle, tube and flat stock, off-cuts and remnants; offices; computers; business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 15% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.