Assets of a
Window & Door Manufacturer
SALE CANCELLED - FACILITY SOLD IN ITS ENTIRETY
Wednesday, September 25 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Friday, September 27 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, October 4 by 5:00 P.M.
*FACILITY SOLD IN ITS ENTIRETY*
FEATURING: 2001 URBAN SV342 2 point corner cleaner, 1998 URBAN AKS1400/ES 4 point corner cleaner, (2) 2001 STARLINE 2000 corner cleaners, MULTICAM 6610 PLUS CNC router, (3) 2000 P.MACCHINE CNC door and sash routers, WEGOMA SD15 double Mitre saw, vertical bandsaw, notchers, scissor lift, transformers, power tools, workbenches, rotary pallet wrapper, pneumatic punches, racking, carts, vertical mill, surface grinder, engine lathe, welders, power conveyors, inventory to include raw materials, profile extrusions, finished product & MORE!
- URBAN AKS 1400/ES CNC vertical 4 point welding machine with URBAN CNC control, max. work capacity approx. 145” x 86”, 220/380V, 50Hz, 6kW, s/n: 14496
- ACTUAL A400/SE vertical 4 point programmable welding machine with max. work capacity approx. 100” x 62”, pneumatic clamping 500V, 6kW, s/n: M15-1616
- SOENEN HENDRIK 2 point profile welding machine with 120” between heads, s/n: n/a
- (3) P-MACCHINE CO1 CNC 4 axis door & sash router with ESA KVARA CNC control, speeds to 12,000 RPM, s/n: C010100011, C010100018, C010100020
- MULTICAM 6610 PLUS CNC 3 axis router with 118” x 78” conveyor table, s/n: MC661020877
- (2) APB STARLINE 2000 CNC single point corner cleaners with APT CNC touchscreen controls, 4.5 HP, s/n: 9903-126, 2001-022
- URBAN (2001) SV342 2 point programmable corner cleaner with SIEMENS TD200 PLC control, speeds to 3640 RPM, max. profile height 2.36”, max. profile width 2.95”, max. sash size 74.80”, s/n: C35006
- (2) APT AMS 2000 programmable twin blade mitre saw cutting centres with PLC control, 22” blades, gauging system, s/n: 2001-010, 2001-011
- WEGOMA SD15 twin head sliding compound mitre saw with 12” saw blades, 138” between heads, s/n: n/a
- APB twin head sliding table saw with 12” blades, 80” between heads, s/n: n/a
- FIRST LC-18VHS universal milling machine with 49”x9” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, 6” machine vise, s/n: 76060208
- RIDGID R4120 12” mitre saw
- DELTA ¾” vertical band saw with 16”x17” table, 14” throat, 10” work height, s/n: 020924Q
- JONES & SHIPMAN 24x8 manual surface grinder, s/n: n/a
- BLUE M OV-18A laboratory stability oven with 550 deg. F max. temperature, s/n: RPA-8149
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER WAVE 450 digital welder, s/n: n/a
- SKYJACK SJ3219 electric scissor lift with 550lb capacity, 25’ elevated working height, s/n: 235978
- SQUARE D REACTIVAR AV6000 capacitor with 981 kVAR, 600V, 3 phase, 944 amps, s/n: 13526573-005
- HR MURPHY 10HP bag type dust collector, s/n: n/a
- BALTIMORE AIRCOIL OF CANADA 200 ton industrial chiller unit with approx. 12’x6.5’x8.5’H chiller tower, s/n: na
- BALITMORE AIRCOIL OF CANADA 100 ton industrial chiller unit with approx. 9’x6.5’x8.5’H chiller tower, s/n: n/a
- ARCTIC ARC120M pallet wrapper with 59” diameter table, s/n: n/a
- DEVILBISS PROAIR II 5HP 30 gallon portable shop compressor
- (6) WEG chiller pump systems, (5) die lift carts, pallet jacks, material carts, office furniture and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30