Surplus Assets of
Westron Rotating Solutions Canada Inc. #3
New & Used Air Compressors, Spare Parts and More!
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
9:30 AM MDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Thursday, May 20 by 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
FEATURING: GARDNER DENVER (2015) L75-9A 100 HP rotary screw air compressor; ATLAS COPCO GA160 200 HP rotary screw air compressor; ATLAS COPCO GA110 150 HP rotary screw air compressor; INGERSOLL-RAND SSR-EP100 100 HP rotary screw air compressor; COMPAIR HYDROVANE 170CK 50 HP rotary vane tank mounted air compressor; CHAMPION WTR45A HU 15 HP 2-stage oil free air compressor; GARDNER DENVER ANPEAA natural gas compressor; Portable tow-behind gas powered compressor with FORD 6 cylinder engine, 2755 hrs on meter; COPELAND F3AU-0151-CFV-001 liquid chiller unit; CROWN TRITON 60 HP electric motor; (7) GARDNER DENVER SSMG99D 135 HP gas screw compressors; (6) GARDNER DENVER CYCLOBLOWER 45 HP positive displacement blowers; GENERAL ELECTRIC 400 HP electric motor; ROOTS 821-RCS-JV rotary lobe blower with 100 HP electric motor; MARATHON ELECTRIC 150 HP electric motor; LINCOLN ELECTRIC 150 HP electric motor; (2) GARDNER DENVER SSFG99B 65 HP gas screw compressors; MAC MODEL SEA-60 rotary valve airlock; TECO-WESTINGHOUSE 600 HP electric motor; TOSHIBA 350 HP electric motor; WESTINGHOUSE 300 HP electric motor; 4-post hydraulic stamping press with 12" stroke; COMPAIR refrigerated air dryer; ACO FEEDER industrial wood chipper AND MORE!
- GARDNER DENVER (2015) L75-9A rotary screw air compressor with 100 HP, 130 PSI, 3600 RPM, s/n: S481123
- COMPAIR HYDROVANE 170CK rotary vane tank mounted air compressor with 50 HP, s/n: 5HV301609
- ATLAS COPCO GA110 rotary screw air compressor with 150 HP, 1790 RPM, s/n: AIF.022028
- ATLAS COPCO GA160 rotary screw air compressor with 200 HP, 157 PSIG, s/n: AIF.040642
- INGERSOLL-RAND SSR-EP100 rotary screw air compressor with 100 HP, 125 PSI, s/n: CK4021U00356
- CHAMPION WTR45A HU 2-stage oil free air compressor with 15 HP, 175 PSI, 1750 RPM, s/n: 433
- GARDNER DENVER ANPEAA natural gas compressor with 250 PSI, 4.25 & 4.25X4.50 bore and stroke, s/n: DA20001
- Portable tow-behind gas powered compressor with FORD 6 cylinder engine, CYCLOBLOWER 2800 RPM positive displacement blower, 2755 hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: n/a
BLOWERS, MOTORS, PUMPS & MROS
- COPELAND F3AU-0151-CFV-001 liquid chiller unit, s/n: n/a
- SUTORBILT GARDNER-DENVER (REBUILT) 721-4500 blower, s/n: 287093
- CROWN TRITON 60 HP electric motor with 230/460V, 4 PHASE, 60 HZ
- (7) GARDNER DENVER SSMG99D gas screw compressors with 135 HP, 375 PSI, 3245 RPM
- SUTORBILT GARDNER-DENVER (REBUILT) 61V-F rotary positive blower, s/n: 269899
- (6) GARDNER DENVER CYCLOBLOWER 45 HP positive displacement blowers with 5000 RPM
- TOSHIBA 40 HP electric motor with 1170 RPM, 575V, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- MAC 75 HP electric motor with 1775 RPM, 460V, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- GENERAL ELECTRIC 400 HP electric motor with 1775 RPM, 460V, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- ROOTS 821-RCS-JV rotary lobe blower with 100 HP electric motor, 1765 RPM, 460V, 60 HZ, s/n: 48545RP88
- MARATHON ELECTRIC 150 HP electric motor with 1780 RPM, 575V, 3 PHASE
- (3) HIBON SNH 820 blowers
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC 150 HP electric motor with 1780 RPM, 460V, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- (2) SUTORBILT GARDNER-DENVER GAFLDPA blowers with 2350 RPM, s/n: n/a
- ROOTS 409-RCS-JV rotary lobe blower, s/n: 91793
- (2) GARDNER DENVER SSFG99B gas screw compressors with 65 HP, 4369 RPM
- MAC MODEL SEA-60 rotary valve airlock, s/n: n/a
- A.O. SMITH 100 HP electric motor with 460V, 3575 RPM, 3 PHASE, s/n: 8/10
- (2) EAGLE HD550 rotary gas compressors
- (16) EAGLE HD220 rotary gas compressors
- WESTINGHOUSE 300 HP electric motor with 575V, 1791 RPM, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- TOSHIBA 350 HP electric motor with 2300/4160V, 1175 RPM, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- TECO-WESTINGHOUSE 600 HP electric motor with 2300/4160V, 1180 RPM, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- ROOTS 1445 rotary lobe blower with 1180 RPM, s/n: LR02-3565
- LAMSON 1407 350 HP multi-stage centrifugal pump, s/n: 920132
- (4) SILEX INNOVATIONS (2015) 430-6006-00028 exhaust silencers
- TOSHIBA 100 HP electric motor with 575V, 3530 RPM, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
- INVERTER SHIELD 40 HP electric motor with 230/460V, 1770 RPM, 3 PHASE, 60 HZ
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- 4-post hydraulic stamping press with 12" stroke, 4" bore, s/n: n/a
- COMPAIR refrigerated air dryer, s/n: n/a
- ACO FEEDER industrial woodchipper, s/n: n/a
- 57'X12'X13'H steel storage module
ALSO:ATLAS COPCO 1300 SERIES rotary screw air compressor service kits; GARDNER DENVER spare parts including MAINTENANCE KITS, AIR FILTERS, IN-LINE FILTER ELEMENTS; AIR COMPRESSOR SPARE PARTS including OIL FILTERS, SEPARATORS, GASKET SETS, HEAD OVERHAUL KITS, RING KITS, TUNE UP KITS, SEALS, FILTERS & BELTS; compressor air ends; centrifugal pumps; spare motors AND MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.