Westlake Industries Inc.
Major Late Model Fabricating Event
Thursday, February 20, 2020
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, February 19 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, February 21 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, March 5 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationWestlake Industries Inc.
1149 Northside Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L7M 1H5
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of the assets of Westlake Industries Inc.—a leading manufacturer of specialty pipe and pressure vessel products used in the Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Generation and Petrochemical sectors. The majority of assets in this sale were purchased NEW between 2008-2010 and have been exceptionally maintained by the corporation. This facility maintained ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HSAS 18001 and worked under compliance of many ASME & CSA standards. This is an incredible opportunity that must not be missed!
A brief summary of assets to be included are as follows: MARUHIDE (2008) PIPE COASTER HID-1300MTS, CNC 7-Axis plasma/oxy pipe cutting & profiling machine up to 72” diameter capacity; HYDROSTATIC test department consisting of assorted end caps and pumping equipment; PINES (2008) 4” CNC pipe & tube bender w/ assortment of dies & split pipe option; VICTAULIC (2009) VE436, ¾”-48” roll groover; RAFFCO M160-30, pipe fitting beam system; MULTICAM 3000, 5’ x 10’ CNC plasma cutting table ($150,000 NEW); SLUGER pipe beveling/cutting machine; CYPRESS SE-4TPD, pipe profiling machine; (5+) TRI-TOOL portable end mills; (40+) IRCO, RANSOME & ARONSON (NEW AS 2009) tilt & rotate welding positioners, many with elevation & variable speed, between 500lb – 30,000lb capacity; (3) PANDJIRIS & IRCO 8’ x 8’ welding manipulators; (20+) MILLER (2009-2010) PIPE WORX 400, dual gun digital MIG welders w/ dual wire feeds; (15+) MILLER XMT 304, digital MIG welders w/ wire feeds; (5+) MILLER MAXSTAR 150, digital TIG welders; (5) MILLER SYNCROWAVE 350LX digital TIG welders; (5+) MILLER DIALARC 250, AC/DC welders; (5) HYPERTHERM plasma cutters; (30+) NEDERMAN portable fume extractors; (2) CURTIS (2008) 50HP air compressors; (2) LINCOLN heavy capacity fume extractors; MODENA T14, rotary shot blast machine; HYD-MECH M-20A, automatic horizontal saw w/ hydraulic stock feed; HYD-MECH S20A, horizontal saw; (2) PIRANHA P90 & P50 hydraulic ironworkers; CHIEN YEH 16” x 50” engine lathe; KITCHEN & WADE 4’ radial arm drill; TAYLOR 17,000lb outdoor diesel forklift; (2) BRODERSON IC-90, 7 ton outdoor carry deck cranes; KUBOTA LA514, tractor w/ bucket and snow blower attachments; (2) COMBILIFT (2009) 10,000lb capacity LPG side load outdoor forklifts; SKYJACK SJIII 4830, electric scissor lift; (2) RAYMOND electric reach trucks; GMC (2008) C5500, flatbed truck; MISKA (2007) flatbed trailer; FORD (2014) 4x4 extended cab pick-up truck; FORD F150, pick-up truck; ABLE-BODY shunt truck; (10+) 2 ton jib cranes; (5+) 20’ & 40’ outdoor storage containers; (2) portable office trailers; (50+) Outdoor cantilever and ground material storage racks; (50+) sections of adjustable racking w/ wire mesh shelves; BAXTER VERTICUT roll in vertical band saw; MASSIVE OFFERING OF tank roll stands, welding equipment and accessories, valves and instrumentation inventory, spare machine parts and consumables, RIDGID pipe threaders, rolling tool cabinets, power hand tools, perishable tooling, HUGE OUTDOOR STEEL PIPE INVENTORY, general fabricating support assets, general machining support assets, general factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:NATIONAL RIGGING & TRANSPORTATION LTD.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nationalrigging.com
7 AXIS CNC PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
- MARUHIDE (2008) PIPE COASTER HID-1300MTS 7 axis CNC plasma and oxy-fuel pipe cutting machine with touchscreen CNC control, OTC D-12000 SUPER PLASMA power supply, HYPERTHERM POWERMAX auxiliary plasma power supply, single OXY-ACETYLENE torch head with regulators, 48” chuck, pipe diameter 4”-54”, wall thickness up to 1.5”, effective cutting length 354”, min. pipe length 11.8”, 20 deg. to 160 deg. bevel angle operation range, 13,227 lbs. max. load capacity (on trolley), travels: Torch block traveling axis – 385”; Torch main lift axis – 27.5”; Torch sub lift axis – 3.9”; Torch beveling axis – 20 deg. to 160 deg.; Chuck rotating axis – 360 deg.; Torch Z axis – 17.7”, LINCOLN ELECTRIC STATIFLEX 6000MS 5 HP smoke extractor (may be sold separately), s/n: 1500535
HYDRAULIC ROTARY PIPE BENDING MACHINE
- PINES (2008) MODEL NO. 4 hydraulic horizontal rotary pipe bending machine with touch screen control, 6” tube capacity, 4” pipe capacity, 4” square capacity, 24” max. radius, 162” max. tube length over mandrel, 20 HP, counter clockwise rotation, precision pressure die holder, split pipe option, s/n: 11435-09009
- (15) MILLER (2007-2008) PIPEPRO 450 RFC digital MIG welders with MILLER PIPEPRO DX digital twin reel wire feeder, MILLER COOLMATE 3 water cooling system, cables & gun
- (6) MILLER (2009) PIPEWORX 400 digital MIG welder with PIPEWORX digital twin reel wire feeder
- (12) MILLER (2006) XMT 304 CC/CV MIG welder with MILLER 70 SERIES 24V wire feeder, MILLER COOLMATE 3 water cooling system, cables & gun
- (5) MILLER (2007) MAXSTAR M150 portable TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER (2008) SYNCROWAVE 350LX digital TIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- (6) MILLER DIALARC 250 AC/DC arc welders with cables & gun, s/n: LJ260520V, LH340837V, LJ260517V, n/a, n/a, n/a
- CANOX CSW-500 arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: KF803629
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC CV-655 digital welding power source, s/n U1081102497
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1250 plasma cutter with cables & gun
- THERMAL DYNAMICS THERMALARC PAK 5X R plasma cutting system with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- (2) IRCO (2008) SHB40 tilt & rotate welding positioner with 4000 kg max. loading weight, 55” dia. round table, power elevation, variable speed, pendant control s/n: 14334, 14335
- (3) IRCO (2008) SHB20 tilt & rotate welding positioner with 2000 kg max. loading weight, 48” dia. round table, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n: 14331, 4408043, 4408040
- (4) IRCO (2008) SHB10 tilt & rotate welding positioner with 1000 kg max. loading weight 35” round table, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n: 4308039, 14328, 14327, 4308038
- (7) IRCO 3K 6X6 tilt & rotate welding positioner with 30,000 lb. max. capacity, 32” dia. round table, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n:30635, 14319, 14286, 14318, 30634, 14320, 14284
- IRCO 25K tilt & rotate welding positioner with 27,500 max. capacity, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n: 14261
- IRCO 1500 4X4 tilt & rotate welding positioner with 13,000 lb. max. capacity, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n: 14265
- IRCO 100UT tilt & rotate welding positioner with 11,000 lb. max. capacity, manual elevation, variable speed, pendant control, s/n: 14279
- (4) TEAM INDUSTRIES (2009) tilt & rotate welding positioner with 33,000 lb. max. capacity, 30” dia. round table, variable speed
- (2) ARONSON 15H horizontal rotary welding positioners with 30,000 lb. max. capacity, 48”x48” square table, manual elevation, variable speed, s/n: 686321, n/a
SUB-ARC WELDING SYSTEMS
- IRCO track mounted sub-arc welding system with boom type welding positioner, LINCOLN ELECTRIC DC-655 welding power source, LINCOLN ELECTRIC LINCOLNWELD NA-3N wire feeder with gun, flux hopper, travels: vertical – 76”; horizontal – 80”, s/n: n/a
- PANDJIRIS track mounted sub-arc welding system with boom type welding positioner, LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC DC-600 welding power source, LINCOLN ELECTRIC NA-3N wire feeder with gun, flux hopper, travels: vertical – 96”; horizontal – 128”, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN track mounted sub-arc welding system with boom type welding positioner, LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC DC-600 welding power source, LINCOLN ELECTRIC NA-3N wire feeder with gun, flux hopper, flux hopper, travels: vertical – 96”; horizontal – 128”, s/n: n/a
- (3) LINCOLN ELECTRIC TANDEM CRUISER digital self propelled sub-arc welding tractor, s/n U1120511800; U1111102824; U1120805916
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC CRUISER digital self propelled sub-arc welding tractor, s/n n/a
WELDING SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- MULTICAM (2009) 3000 PLASMA cutting table with MULTICAM EZ handheld digital control, approx. 62” cutting width, approx. 120” cutting length, HYPERTHERM HYPERFORMANCE HPR20 plasma cutter, LINCOLN ELECTRIC STATIFLEX 6000MS 5 HP smoke extractor, s/n: 900002190 (COMPONENTS MAY BE SOLD SEPARATELY)
- RAFFCO MACHINES PMF 16-300 powered pipe assembly fitting beam with 15.5” chuck, 260” max. distance between centres, s/n: 04240801
- (26) NEDERMAN (2006-2007) 1.5 HP portable fume snorkels
- (3) GULLCO GOV-600 flux holding ovens
- (5) STARLEY ROTO-STAR III precision rotary bench top welding positioner
- VICTAULIC (2009) VE-436-MC ¾” – 48” hydraulic roll grooving machine, s/n: 043808
- VICTAULIC (2009) VE-270-F50 ¾” – 12” roll grooving tool, s/n: 271320
- BEVEL-MILL MODEL 9000 portable electric plate beveller with 115V/1PH/50-60HZ, S/N 9109
HYDROSTATIC TESTING DEPARTMENT
- (2) SPRAGUE S216J100 air driven high pressure liquid pumps
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of GRIPTIGHT high pressure test plugs with sizes ranging from 1/2" to 14” (replacement cost over $100k new)
X-RAY FLUORESCENCE ANALYZER (NITON GUN)
- OXFORD INSTRUMENTS X-MET8000 handheld x-ray fluorescence analyzer (Niton gun) with 4.3” color touch screen, IP45 rating, USB & Bluetooth compatible, spare battery, charger, mounting brackets, carry strap, pelican type storage case, s/n: 800162
- HYD-MECH (1998) M-20A automatic horizontal band saw with PLC control, 30”x20” capacity, 10 HP, coolant, hydraulic clamping and stock feed, s/n: T1098052
- HYD-MECH S20-A automatic horizontal band saw with 13”x18” max. capacity, 35”/min max. feed rate, coolant, hydraulic clamping and stock feed, s/n: n/a
- BAXTER VERTICUT 475SA semi-automatic horizontal band saw with 18”x25” capacity, speeds to 400’/min, 4,500 lb. max. work load, 5 HP, s/n: n/a
- PIRANHA P90 hydraulic ironworker with 90 ton capacity, 10” throat, 4.875” stroke, 10 HP, punch: 1-1/8” dia. thru 1”, shear: 1/2”x18” flat bar – 3/4"x12” flat bar – 1”x8” flat bar – 5”x5”x1/2” angle – 1/2” thru 2” round bar – 1/2” thru 1-3/8” square bar, notcher: 3.5”x5”x3/8”, s/n: n/a
- PIRANHA P50 hydraulic iron worker with 50 ton capacity, 5” throat, 3.375” stroke, 3 HP, punch: 1-1/16” dia. thru 1/2” and 13/16” dia. thru 3/4”, shear: 1”x4” flat bar – 3/4"x10” flat bar – 5/8”x15” flat bar – 5”x5”x3/8” angle – 1-1/2” round bar – 1” square bar, notcher: 2-3/4”x4”x1/4”, s/n: n/a
- KITCHEN & WADE E32 MARK II MODEL 12/54 5’ radial arm drill with 1600 RPM, 28” column travel, 40”x30”x22”H box table, s/n: n/a
- CHIEN YEH 450G gap bed engine lathe with 18” swing over bed, 58” between centers, speeds to 1800 RPM, 10” chuck, 2.5” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, steadies, s/n: 89384
- (2) KING INDUSTRIAL KC-788FX combination sanders with 12” disc, 6” belt, s/n: n/a, n/a
- KING INDUSTRIAL (2007) 7X12 metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n: 770779
- KING INDUSTRIAL 22” floor type drill press with 16”x18” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, s/n: n/a
- (2) RIDGID 1224 portable pipe threaders
- RIDGID 535 SERIES portable pipe threader
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- CURTIS R/S 50T tank mounted rotary screw air compressor with 50 HP, 15,066 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 7957B08001
- CURTIS R/S 50T tank mounted rotary screw air compressor with 50 HP, 18,478 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n:7744K06001
- PH AIR EQUIPMENT 40 HP air compressor, s/n: n/a
- CHAMPION 10 HP air compressor, s/n: n/a
- ULTRA-AIR chiller, s/n: n/a
- KING CANADA KSB-350 sandblast cabinet
- CM MODENA-ITALIA MOD T14 blast cleaning machine with 10 HP, media recovery, s/n: 1227
- IRCO ET-10 tank turning roll set with powered driver & idler, approx. 10 ton capacity, adjustable size with 18” max. distance between wheels
- (4) SEAGA IIC SIGHTGUARD industrial inventory control auto tool crib machines
- TAYLOR TY200S outdoor diesel forklift with 20,000 lb. capacity, 156” vertical lift, 2 stage mast, side shift, enclosed cab, 854 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: S-N6-13217
- COMBI-LIFT (2006) CL22100LC48 LPG side loader forklift with 10,000 lb. capacity, 168” vertical lift, 2 stage mast, semi-enclosed cab, 3396 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 12828
- COMBI-LIFT (2006) CL22100LC48 LPG side loader forklift with 10,000 lb. capacity, 168” vertical lift, 2 stage mast, semi-enclosed cab, 1481 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 7178
- TOYOTA 7FGCU25 LPG forklift with 4500 lb. capacity, 189” vertical lift, 3 stage mast, side shift, solid tires, s/n: 80139
- (2) RAYMOND EASI R30TT 36V stand up electric reach truck with 3000 lb. capacity, 216” vertical lift, s/n: ES-D-05-13677, n/a
- BRODERSON IC-80-2F-SP LPG industrial carry deck crane with 14,000 lb. capacity, 24’ max. boom extension, 24’ max. horizontal reach, 70 deg. max. elevation, 1080 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 382502
- BRODERSON IC-80-2D diesel powered industrial carry deck crane with 12,000 lb. capacity 24’ max. boom extension, 24’ max. horizontal reach, 70 deg. max. elevation, semi-enclosed cab, 5075 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 178591
- (3) SPANCO 2 ton capacity wall mounted jib arms with BUDGIT 2 ton capacity electric hoist, 10’ under beam, 16.5’ span
- DAVID ROUND & SON 3 ton capacity free standing jib arm with 3 ton electric hoist, 10’ under beam, 19’ span, s/n: n/a
- INTERNATIONAL (2017) 9900IS SFA 6X4 semi tractor truck with 500HP CUMMINS DIESEL engine, 18 speed EATON FULLER transmission, sleeper cab, approx. 467,000 KM recorded on meter at the time of listing, VIN: 3HSDMAPRXHN656278
- KUBOTA L3540 compact utility tractor with KUBOTA 1.8L 3 cylinder diesel engine, HST plus hydrostatic transmission, KUBOTA LA514 loader attachment with 66” bucket, KUBOTA BL2664 64” rear mount snowblower attachment, enclosed cab, climate control, CD AM/FM, 526 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 50871
- SKYJACK SJIII4830 electric scissor lift with 700 lb. max. capacity, elevated working height 38’, extendable platform, solid tires, s/n: n/a
- GMC (2007) C5500 flatbed truck with 6.6L DURAMAX diesel engine, automatic transmission, approx. 6’x10’ wood deck, 165,500 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1GDE5C1977F421769
- FORD (2014) F150 XLT pickup truck with 5.0L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, A/C, AM/FM radio, 165,500 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1FTFX1EF3EFA64045
- FORD (2009) F150 pickup truck with 4.6L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, RWD, A/C, AM/FM radio, 137,700 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1FTRF12W19KB15303
- FORD (2009) F150 4 door pickup truck with 4.6L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, A/C, AM/FM radio, 318,500 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1FTRW14869FA35146
- FORD (2012) F150 FX SPORT pickup truck with 5.0L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, A/C, AM/FM SYNC BLUETOOTH stereo, 283,500 km (recorded at time of listing), very clean executive driven truck, tri-fold tonneau cover, vin: 1FTFX1CF5CFC42814
- JEEP (2002) GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND 4x4 SUV with 4.7L 8 cylinder engine, automatic transmission, AWD, A/C, AM/FM radio, leather, very clean executive driven truck, km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1J8GW68J52C108394
- MISKA (2007) tandem axle flatdeck trailer with wood deck, approx. 72”x180”, vin: 2MSUCD7217H000033
- (15) 8’x16’ single axle yard trailers
ALSO:(4) 20’ sea containers, RIDGID tri-stands, BESSEY bar clamps, (5+) pallet jacks, hand tools & power tools, shop fans, shop vacs, welding curtains, LARGE QUANTITY of welding wire and welding electrodes, (6+) GULLCO 10B-20 electrode ovens, (4) GULLCO 350 electrode ovens, (3) DRYROD electrode ovens, toolboxes, cantilever racks, (45+) sections of medium duty pallet racking, HUGE outdoor steel pipe inventory, MASSIVE OFFERING of tank roll stands, JUSTRITE fireproof cabinets, welding tables, a-frame ladders, material stands and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.