Weening Brothers Manufacturing Inc.
Complete Late Model Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, June 11 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, June 13 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, June 26 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: WYSONG MTH-250-144, 250 ton x 144” CNC hydraulic press brake; HYD-MECH (2014) S-23P, horizontal saw with hydraulic clamping; LATE MODEL FREE STANDING CRANE SYSTEM W/ (2) CANADIAN CRANE 5 ton single girder bridge cranes, approx. 60’ span x 60’ runways & uprights; WEBB 2L, 6’ x 12GA power bending rolls; CINCINNATI 2510, mechanical power shear; HYPERTHERM bridge type plasma table; PIRANHA ironworker; LARGE PAINT BOOTH; ISUZU (LATE MODEL) NPR ECO-MAX, box truck; MASSEY FERGUSON 6180 tractor w/ snow plow & salt attachments; TOYOTA 5400 LB capacity outdoor LPG forklift; CLARK 3700 LB capacity outdoor LPG forklift; MICROCUT engine lathe; LILIAN vertical milling machine w/ power feed; COLL-CRIMP hydraulic hose crimper w/ dies; LINCOLN RANGER 8 portable generator welder; MMD AIRMAN, portable air compressor; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF useable raw material steel & bar stock inventory, MIG & TIG welders, plasma cutters, hydraulic benders, fume extractors & mist collectors, air compressors & dryers, press brake dies & tooling, bending dies, general machining & fabricating equipment, portable shot blast, late model spot welders, factory support equipment & MORE!
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- MICROCUT 2480 engine lathe with 24" swing, 80" centers, 3" spindle bore, 8" chuck, speeds to 1500 RPM, in/mm threading, coolant, ANILAM 2 axis DRO, assortment of chucks, steady and follow rests, 575V, 3PH, s/n 75037
- LILIAN 3VH vertical turret milling machine with 10"x50" table, speeds to 4200 RPM infinitely variable, power table feed, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, 3HP, 600V, 3PH, s/n n/a
- KAO MING KMR-1250DH 5' radial arm drill with 14" column, speeds to 1850 RPM, 575V, 3PH, s/n 1862
- DAKE 75 TON capacity air/hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- HELTOS (1998) VS 32E-CSA heavy duty floor type drill with 12"x12" table, speeds to 2240 RPM, 5 HP, s/n 9293
- KAR-MANN KM roll in vertical band saw, s/n 07186
- GENERAL 16 speed heavy duty floor type drill press, s/n 004272
FABRICATION AND WELDING
- WYSONG MT19-136 12'x250 TON capacity CNC hydraulic press brake with CNC 300 AUTOGAUGE 2 axis CNC control, 12' max bending length, 10" stroke, 9" adjustment, 19" max die height, 125" between housings, TRIAD SUPERLIGHT VI light curtains, palm T-stand and foot pedal controls, assortment of tooling and dies, s/n MTH250-114CNC
- PLASMA CAM CNC plasma cutting table with PLASMA CAM DESIGN EDGE V4.44 full 3 axis CNC control, single plasma head with HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 85 digital plasma power source, 6'x12' dry slat table, welding curtain enclosure with fume exhaust hood, s/n n/a
- CINCINNATI 2510 mechanical production shear with 10' x 3/8" capacity, front operated power back gauge, squaring arms, safety cage enclosure, s/n 4412959875017
- PIRANHA P70 hydraulic iron worker with 70 TON capacity, max 1 3/16" thru 3/4" thick punching capacity, max 1/2" x 18" flat shear capacity, max 5" x 5" x 1/2" angle cutting capacity, max 2" round bar shear capacity, max 1 3/8" square shear capacity, max 3.5" x 5" x 3/8" notching capacity, s/n P70-024
- HYD MECH (2014) S-23P semi automatic horizontal pivot band saw with digital microprocessor control, 16" x 20" max cutting capacity, 90 deg to 60 deg miter capability, laser guide, hydraulic vise, bundling vise, hydraulic feed, coolant, 5.5 HP drive motor, s/n XPC1214016
- WEBB 2L power bending rolls with 6' x 12Ga capacity, 575V, 3PH, s/n 52115
- JD SQUARED conventional portable pipe and tube bender with assortment of dies and rolling stand, s/n n/a
- HERON (2017) DH-50 floor type digital spot welder with HERON HR-61AC digital microprocessor control, 50 KVA, 24" throat, liquid chiller, 600V, 3PH, s/n M140413039-001-1
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC RANGER 8 gas powered welder generator with KOHLER V-TWIN gas engine, 225A welder, 8000W, 115/230V, 1PH generator, metal skid mounted with cables and gun, 672 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n U1950201415
- MILLER DIMENSION 302 digital boom type MIG welder with 25' column mounted jib boom, MILLER wire feeder, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n KF922353
- MILLER CP-302 boom type MIG welder with 25' column mounted jib boom, MILLER wire feeder, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n LB208306
- AIR PRODUCTS MW-250TQ boom type MIG welder with 25' column mounted jib boom, MILLER wire feeder, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n HF878217
- CANOX C-CP-250TS boom type MIG welder with 10' column mounted jib boom, wire feeder, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n CE8012
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWERMIG 250 digital MIG welder with cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n U1171001486
- MILLER CP-300 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n JG139150
- PROLINE CV-300 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n JH208457
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 135 portable MIG welder with cart cables and gun, 115V, 1 PH, s/n LF193694
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 250 digital TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n LG350112L
- MILLER DIALARC HF portable TIG welder with cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n JG020680
- MILLER MAXSTAR 150 STH portable TIG welder with cart cables and gun, 115V, 1 PH, 600V, 3PH, s/n n/a
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1250 G3 SERIES portable plasma cutter with cart, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n 1250-002377
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1000 G3 SERIES portable plasma cutter with cart, cables and gun, 600V, 3PH, s/n 1000-046421
- CT (2004) 416 inverter type air plasma arc cutting machine, 208V, 1PH, s/n GB15579
- NEDERMAN (2005) FILTERBOX snorkel type portable welding fume extractor with 1.5 HP, 115V, 1PH, s/n 05220-00
- GULLCO (2007) QM-03-100-B digital precision track cutter with digital variable speed control, s/n 19697.2
- AIRCO RADIGRAPH variable speed track cutter, s/n n/a
- LIKE NEW 2016 CRANE SYSTEM consisting of: (2) CANADIAN CRANES (2016) 5 TON capacity top running single girder overhead bridge cranes with SPACEMASTER 5 TON capacity undeslung hoists, approx. 59' span and 19' under the hook, (2) speed all directions, radio remote pendant controls, 75' approx all bolted runway, I-beams and buss bar, s/n 20053-1; 20053-2 (MAY BE OFFERED AS A SYSTEM OR COMPONENTS)
- BUDGIT 1 TON capacity column mounted jib crane with BUDGIT 1 TON capacity electric chain hoist, 22' span x 15' height under the hook, s/n n/a
- (2) VMC 5000 KG capacity digital crane scales, s/n n/a
- ISUZU (2014) NPR ECO-MAX tilt cab box truck with MULTIVANS 13' box, power lift gate and roll up door, ISUZU 4JJ1-TC 3.0 liter TURBO DIESEL engine, auto, RWD, dually, approx 118,900 KM recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n VIN JALB4W175E7400127
- FORD (2002) F150 XLT extended cab pickup truck with 4.6 liter engine, auto, RWD, s/n VIN 2FTRX17W62CA56782
- MASSEY FERGUSON 6180 tractor with PERKINS 6.0 liter diesel engine, 4WD, 10' hydraulic snow blade and rear mount salt spreader, approx. 3105 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n D187029
- TOYOTA 7FGU30 LPG forklift with 5250 LBS capacity, 198" max vertical reach, side shift, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n 60414
- CLARK GPS25S LPG forklift with 3700 LBS capacity, 188" max vertical reach, side shift, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n GP138MB00936967
- AIRMAN PDS1855S tow behind type portable air compressor with NISSAN DIESEL engine, approx 5308 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n B4-6B41248
- 20' open top storage sea container, s/n n/a
- WBM CUSTOM paint booth with approx 34'L x 20'W x 14'H enclosure, lights, exhaust, air make up unit, filtration, paint pots with guns, KARCHER PROFESSIONAL hot pressure washer, s/n n/a
QUONSET STORAGE BUILDINGS
- 50'X30' quonset storage building with all bolted wood post and siding wall construction, white poly top, 18'W x 14'H overhead door, (2) man doors, s/n n/a
- 30'X20' quonset storage building with concrete clock base construction, white poly top, open side, s/n n/a
- CAMERON 15HP air compressor, 575V, 3PH, s/n n/a
- NEWLIFE 5HP air compressor, 575V, 3PH, s/n n/a
- HANKISON refrigerated air dryer, 575V, 3PH, s/n n/a
ALSO:Very well stocked PARTS STORES inventory consisting of: LARGE SELECTION OF STAINLESS STEEL AND CONVENTIONAL ball & roller bearings with pillow block housings; DANFOSS severe service hydraulic pumps and motors; shafts; drive shafts; electric motors; LARGE QUANTITY OF HYDRAULIC FITTINGS in assorted sizes and styles with index cabinets; agricultural oils, lubricants, paints and consumables; LARGE QUANTITY OF NEW & USABLE STAINLESS STEEL AND CONVENTIONAL RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY comprising round, square, rectangular and bar stock, assorted gage full size sheets, tool steel, angle and round bar with storage racks and cabinets; SELECTION OF QUALITY BRAND NAME power tools; bench grinders and drill presses; rolling mechanics tool boxes with hand tools; KNAAK job boxes; heavy duty steel welding tables; shop fans; ladders; rigging and lifting chains and straps; office furniture, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all bidders (Online & Onsite) will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.