Vale – Sudbury
Underground Mining Assets, Construction Equipment & MRO Spares
Thursday, December 6, 2018
10:30 AM EST
Wednesday, December 5 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
INSPECTION LOCATION: 18 Rink Street, Copper Cliff, ON, P0M 1N0
All items to be removed no later than Wednesday, December 19 by 5:00 P.M. and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
**IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND INSPECTION DAY ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, MANDATORY CLASS 3 HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY APPAREL (HVSA) WILL BE ENFORCED. Apparel Includes: Steel Toe Footwear, Hard Hats with Retro-Reflective Tape, Safety Glasses, as well as 360° HVSA Coveralls. The inspection is a guided tour with limited availability. To ensure your success to inspect the assets, please call 416.962.9600 to confirm your spot and appropriate safety gear. There will be no exceptions.
FEATURING: SANDVIK TORO LH514 underground scoop tram with ONLY 160 hours!; ATLAS COPCO ST14 underground scoop tram with 3809 hours; (7) ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop trams with usage as low as 436 hours!; WAGNER MT46 26 ton underground haul truck with 2928 hours; CATERPILLAR 120G underground motor grader; TAMROCK DATASOLO SIXTY 1000 underground long hole drill; TAMROCK DATASOLO 1520 underground long hole drill; MACLEAN MEM-928 BOLTER; MARCOTTE RAM underground mobile scissor lift; KUBOTA MINE MASTER R520S-LBH mining front end loader; (2) KUBOTA MINE MASTER R520S-F mining forklifts; MINE MASTER TORQUEMATIC personnel carrier with 786 hours; MINE MASTER TORQUEMATIC utility vehicle; TOYOTA LANDCRUISER mining truck; CUBEX R-110 electric mobile dual compressor; (2) MTI 3YARD quick attachment smooth buckets; ALSO: HUGE QTY OF BRAND NEW & REBUILT STORES INVENTORY, consisting of: motors up to 550HP, bearings, power cable and wire, centrifugal pumps, electrical equipment & accessories, storage containers, hydraulic equipment, stainless steel magnetic separator rolls, (45+) underground tow behind rail carts & MUCH MORE!
LOW HOUR UNDERGROUND MINING EQUIPMENT
- SANDVIK TORO LH514 underground scoop tram with 160 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: 56020294 / 935
- ATLAS COPCO ST14 underground scoop tram with 3809 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AV0 O8X315 / 315
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 1317 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AVO O5X148 / 148
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 5843 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AVO 07X092 / 092
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 4069 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: n/a / 575
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 3006 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AVO 08X493 / 493
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 436 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AVO 08X420 / 420
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 1789 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: N.A / 585
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 underground scoop tram with 2102 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: n/a / 271
- WAGNER MT46 26 ton underground haul truck with 2928 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: 08-1026 / 1026
- CATERPILLAR 120G underground motor grader with 12' blade s/n: 82V837
- TAMROCK DATASOLO SIXTY 1000 underground long hole drill s/n: n/a
- TAMROCK DATASOLO 1520underground long hole drill with 711 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: 95P167A / 3
- MACLEAN MEM-928 BOLTER deutz 6-cylinder diesel engine s/n: n/a / 810 (parts only)
- MARCOTTE RAM underground mobile scissor lift s/n: n/a (parts only)
- KUBOTA MINE MASTER R520S-LBH mining front end loader s/n: 11501 / 501
- KUBOTA MINE MASTER R520S-F mining forklift s/n: 11406 / 5911
- KUBOTA MINE MASTER R420-SF 6000 lbs. capacity mining forklift s/n: 10414 / 5685
- MINE MASTER TORQUEMATIC personnel carrier with 786 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: N/A /6603
- MINE MASTER TORQUEMATIC utility vehicle with Q46 forklift and backhoe attachments s/n: N/A /6604 (parts only)
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER mining truck with inline 6 diesel engine, 3 speed manual transmission,4x4, led lights, auxiliary power switches vin: N/A
- CUBEX R-110 electric mobile dual compressor with 10754 hours on compressor 1 and 10739 hours on compressor 2 (recorded on meters on time of listing) s/n: n/a / 10018
- (2) MTI 3YARD quick attachment smooth bucket
- TORO 5' quick attachment
HUGE NEW & REBUILT MRO SPARES INVENTORY
HUGE INVENTORY of heavy gauge to light gauge electrical power and signal wire, large quantity of electric motors ranging of 25hp up to 550hp, gearboxes, rebuilt centrifugal pumps, (5+) heavy duty submersible pumps, HUGE INVENTORY of bearings ranging in sizes, augers, braided cable, hydraulic actuators, hydraulic drills, spare parts inventory consisting of electrical switches, breakers, fuses, hardware, ventilation pipe, elbows, dampers and joints, stainless steel 6' x 3' magnetic separator rolls, 20' and 40' storage containers, (45+) rail carts and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.