Toolplas Systems Inc.
Final Sale Of The Facility’s Remaining Assets!
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
10:00 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, August 25 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
Assets Located in Windsor, ON
FEATURING: PARPAS (2005) LHS 5 axis floor-type CNC universal boring/milling machine; TPI TAURUS TPTCGD512 4 axis CNC dual spindle table-type gun drill; DYNAMIC SPEED (2010) GT-3016V gantry-type vertical machining center; MAKINO (2012) EDNC 157 CNC ram type sinker EDM; ZAP (2013) CNC-400A CNC ram type sinker EDM; EDM SOLUTIONS (2001) DISCOVERY CNC-416 ram type sinker EDM; YEONG-CHIN (2007) DCV2012B gantry type CNC vertical machining center; TAKUMI V22A CNC vertical machining center; NEWMAN WHITNEY HP-190 345 ton capacity 4 post hydraulic spotting press; USI ARTCO 10-51x36 10 ton capacity hydraulic 4 post press; REKO (retrofit 2010) GMC 1200 ram-type CNC traveling gantry type vertical machining center; GARDNER DENVER (2018) l55-75C 100 HP rotary screw-type air compressor; LARGE ASSORTMENT of parallels, riser tables, sine plates, HSK & CAT tooling, anti-vibration boring bars & spade drills, tombstones, transformers, floor plates & MORE!
5-AXIS HIGH SPEED CNC FLOOR TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- PARPAS (2005) LHS 5 axis floor-type CNC universal boring/milling machine with SELCA 4045PD CNC control, 79”x157.5” table, Travels: X-157.48”, Y–78.74”, Z–49.21”, TU600 dual rotation head: CAT 50 spindle taper, A - +/- 360 deg. @ 2.5 deg. index, C - +/- 190 deg. @ 1 deg. index, 83.46” max. horizontal distance spindle nose to table top, 78.54” max. vertical distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 5000 RPM, TOE17 dual rotation electrospindle head: HSK-63A spindle taper, A - +/- 105 deg., C - +/- 190 deg., 90.55” max. horizontal distance spindle nose to table top, 76.37” max. vertical distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 24,000 RPM, 15 station CAT 50 tool storage, 15 station HSK-63A tool storage, coolant, MARPOSS laser tool measuring system, s/n: LHS-18 [PLANT 1]
HIGH SPEED CNC GANTRY TYPE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- DYNAMIC SPEED (2010) GT-3016V gantry-type vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 CNC control, 63”x130” table, CAT 50 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip auger, chip conveyor, laser tool measuring system, 400V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 210016 [PLANT 2]
4-AXIS CNC GUN DRILLS
- TPI TARUS TPTCGD512 4 axis CNC dual spindle table-type gun drill with LEMOINE CNC control, 60”x144” table, Travels: X (table travel)–156”, Y (column travel)–25”, Z (vertical travel)–62””, W (spindle travel)–86”, main spindle speeds to 3400 RPM, auxiliary spindle speeds to 2000 RPM, 5” spindle, CAT 50 taper milling head, coolant through spindle, chip conveyor, s/n: TPTCGD1933053 [PLANT 1]
CNC RAM TYPE EDMS
- MAKINO (2012) EDNC 157 CNC ram type sinker EDM with MAKINO MGH6 CNC control, 98.42”x55.11”x31.49” tank, 39.37”x78.74” table, Travels: X-59.05, Y-27.55”, Z-19.68”, 300A power supply, SYSTEM 3R head, 16 station ATC, dielectric fluid tank with pumps and filtration, HALON automatic fire suppression system, 208V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 106 [PLANT 1]
- ZAP (2013) CNC-400A CNC ram type sinker EDM with ADVANTAGE SERIES CNC EDM WINDOWS PC based touch screen control, 62”x42”x23” tank, 23.5”x39.25” table, 300A power supply, SYSTEM 3R C-axis head, HIRSCHMANN ATC, dielectric fluid tank with pumps and filtration, HALON automatic fire suppression system, 230V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 13-129 [PLANT 1]
- EDM SOLUTIONS (2001) DISCOVERY CNC-416 ram type sinker EDM with HEIDENHAIN TNC 416 CNC control, 120”x65”x25” tank, 30.75”x99” table, 300A power supply, SYSTEM 3R C-axis head, HIRSCHMANN ATC, dielectric fluid tank with pumps and filtration, HALON automatic fire suppression system, 600V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 91111 [PLANT 1]
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS & FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- GARDNER DENVER (2018) L55-75C 100 HP rotary screw air compressor with 20,320 hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing), 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: S560218 [PLANT 2]
- FIRST LC-1 ½ VS vertical turret milling machine with 42”x9” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, ACU-RITE DRO, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 10517134 [PLANT 1]
- LARGE ASSORTMENT of parallels, riser tables, sine plates, HSK & CAT tooling, anti-vibration boring bars & spade drills, tombstones, transformers, floor plates & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.