Tilo Industrial Manufacturing Inc.
Custom Machining & Fabricating Facility Closure
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, August 25 by appointment only.
LocationTilo Industrial Manufacturing Inc.
1254 Plains Road East, Unit #4A, Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L7S 1W6
FEATURING: MAZAK MV655, CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; PARKER (2004) PARFLANGE 1040, hydraulic flanger; TRACTO-TECNIK 1.5” CNC pipe bender w/ cut off saw, inside/outside deburring, etc.; OKUMA LC30, CNC turning center; MATSUURA MC 660VG CNC vertical machining center; DARBERT 135 ton x 10’ CNC press brake; BAXTER saw; CLARK LPG forklift; HYD-MECH horizontal saw; ASSORTMENT OF welders, manual drills, lathes, brake tooling, flanger tooling, tube bending dies, (20) BT40 tool holders, 80 gallon air compressor, drill press, bench grinder, granite surface plate, precision machining equipment & accessories, general factory support equipment & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:NATIONAL RIGGING & TRANSPORTATION LTD.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nationalrigging.com
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK MAZATECH MTV655/60 CNC twin pallet vertical machining center with MAZATROL M-PLUS CNC control, (2) 68.5”x25.5” tables, travels: X – 60”, Y – 25”, Z – 25”, 33.5” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 60 station ATC, 20 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 117567
- MATSUURA MC-660VG CNC vertical machining center with YASNAC CNC control, 37”x18” table, travels: X – 26”, Y – 18”, Z – 19”, 25” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 15,000 RPM, BT40 taper, 30 station ATC, 30 HP, through-coolant spindle, s/n: 990613725
CNC TURNING CENTER
- OKUMA LC30-1S CNC turning center with OKUMA OSP5000L-G CNC control, 19.5” swing over bed, 17.5” max. turning diameter, 38.5” max. work length, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 3000 RPM, 12 station turret, 20 HP, 12” 3 jaw chuck, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 1194
PIPE MACHINING EQUIPMENT
- TRACTO-TECHNIK TUBOTRONIC CNC pipe bender with 0.78”-3”x0.11” capacity, up to 180 deg. bending angle, PC programmable control, s/n: RNNNC 116
- TRACTO-TECHNIK TUBOSAW with 0.23”-1.65” cutting area, 9.5” blade diameter, mobile undercarriage, TRACTO-TECHNIK TUBOGRAT deburring machine, s/n: 161
- PARKER (2004) PARFLANGE 1040 hydraulic tube flanging/flaring machine with 0.25”x0.28”-1.5”x0.120” capacity, up to 90 deg. angle flanging, up to 37 deg. angle flaring, s/n:4133201004
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- DARBERT AUTOBENDER MPF10-135 hydraulic press brake with ALT 500 PLC control, 135 tonne capacity, 122” bending length, 7” minimum shut height, DETECTOR 3 safety light curtains, s/n: CHBB/9-07039
- YOSHIDA YD3-65N heavy duty gear head drill with 24” diameter table, 12” throat, approx. 16” vertical table travel, 30” max. distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 1800 RPM, 4.5” drill vise, s/n: 6041058
- JET 1440-3PGH gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing over bed, 40” between centers, speeds to 1600 RPM, 10” 3 jaw chuck, MITUTOYO DRO, coolant, s/n: 9811GD170
- BAXTER VERTICUT MODEL 260 horizontal band saw with approx. 22”x12” capacity, coolant, 120”x12” outfeed roller conveyor, s/n: n/a
- JEIN KBB38 mag-base drill
- MASTERCRAFT 10” bench-type drill press, s/n: 055-5530-8
- CLARK C300 LPG forklift with 3000 lb. capacity, 130” vertical lift, 2 stage mast, indoor tires, s/n: 356.56.1275
- MFG. UNKOWN free standing jib arm with ½ ton capacity, approx. 12’ span, 120” under beam, CM ½ ton electric hoist, s/n: n/a
- CHAMPION 5 HP upright piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: n/a
- OMEGA PP-6060V 3HP upright piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: 4CL-54
- CANOX C-650-DW MIG welder with CANOX JA-47 twin reel wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: UB525609
- HOBART TIG welder with HOBART cooler, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
ALSO:(5) LISTA tool cabinets, (2) EQUIPTO tool cabinets, (3) 4-way brake dies, (120+) CAT 50 tool holders, (20) BT40 tool holders, LARGE QUANTITY of perishable tooling comprising DRILLS, END MILLS, CARBIDE INSERT tooling, TAPS & DIES, tie-down clamping, (2) self-dumping hoppers, MEWS rotary indexing head, (2) CM electric hoists, VARIETY of INSPECTION TOOLS including DIGITAL VERNIER CALIPERS, DIGITAL OUTSIDE MICROMETERS, STANDARD OUTSIDE MICROMETERS, office furniture and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.