Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of
Pinehurst Store Fixtures Inc.
Large Glass, Metal Fab & Woodworking Facility
Thursday, November 21, 2019
10:30 AM EST
Wednesday, November 20 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Small items: Friday, November 22 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, December 6 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: AMADA VIPROS Z3510 30ton CNC turret punch; SOCO (2004) SB-63NC-MP multi axis CNC control hydraulic tube bender; SHODA IRON WORKS NC516P-2134 twin pallet CNC router; CEFLA FINISHING LINE with touch screen PLC controls; DEWAY (2017) DXM251 glass straight-line 8 head beveling machine; TIMESAVERS (2009) S121-13-04 dry 3 head dry sander; TIMESAVERS 125-2HDCM dry 2 head belt sander; SCM R9 overhead router; (6) SCM SI15 F sliding table saws; PROGRESS (2010) 152 5' edge sander; BRANDT OPTIMAT (2001) KTD 72 contour edge banding machine; BRANDT OPTIMAT (2002) F13 OF13+EK13 universal edge trimming machine; DARBERT/JELSINGRAD HSL-306 10'X0.25" hydraulic shear; VAN MARK (2011) TM10 TRIM MASTER portable metal brake; BAILEIGH (2016) BR-12E-10 power bead roller; PEDDINGHAUS (2000) PG100 floor type pipe grinder; LINCOLN ELECTRIC ASG skid mounted robotic welding cell; (5+) MILLER & LINCOLN MIG and TIG welders; BUSY BEE DF-1237G gap bed lathe; BAILEIGH (2017) MSS-14F-CE foot operated shrinker/stretcher; STRAPEX SA2000 automatic strapping machine; BENDPAK (2018) HD-7PXN hydraulic 4-post car lift; HP (2017) SCITEX FB550/750 64" industrial flatbed UV printer; LEICA (2018) BLK 360 imaging laser scanner; HINO (2005) 238 cube truck; JLG (2006) T500J articulating man lift; GENIE (2000) Z-45-25 man lift; TCM FCG25 3-stage LPG forklift; GARDNER DENVER D300 tow behind diesel air compressor; HUGE QUANTITY OF roller conveyors, ready racking, transformers, woodworking support assets, metalworking support assets, glass working support assets, (5+) BLUE GIANT scissor lift tables, RAW MATERIAL WOOD INVENTORY & MUCH MORE!
CNC TURRET PUNCH
- AMADA VIPROS Z3510 30ton CNC turret punch, with FANUC SERIES 18-P CNC CONTROL, 98"x49" max. sheet size, 0.135" max. sheet thickness, 4.50" max hole diameter, 2500 hits per minute on 1" moves, 52 station turret with 4 auto index stations, optional 224 station AMADA PDC style turret tool changer, automatic sheet repositioning, s/n: 0164100091
CNC TUBE BENDING MACHINE
- SOCO (2004) SB-63NC-MP multi axis CNC control hydraulic tube bending machine with digital CNC touch screen control, 2.43" O.D. tube capacity, hydraulic draw bending, selection of dies and tooling, s/n: 0701 SB63NCMP 48
TWIN PALLET CNC ROUTER
- SHODA IRON WORKS NC516P-2134 twin pallet CNC router with FANUC SERIES 210I-M CONTROL, 63"x102" table size, 4 heads (8 cutters), vacuum clamping, dust collection, ANVER (2002) VT-200 2.5 D9 vacuum lift with approx. 10.5'x36' gantry, s/n: H5P-E0501
COMPLETE FINISHING LINE
- CEFLA FINISHING LINE with touch screen PLC controls consisting of approx. 56"x46' sectional in-feed conveyor, SORBINI VS/34-AC panel cleaner, CEFLA ROCTRE ROC3/D robotic spray booth with 2 traversing heads, 54" work piece width 6" max. work piece height (expandable to 17"), CEFLA FV-3 vertical stacking finishing oven with (44) 53"x16' trays, RBO automatic panel flipper and approx. 56"x60' of out-feed conveyor, s/n: n/a (may be offered as components)
GLASS STRAIGHT LINE BEVELLING MACHINE
- DEWAY (2017) DXM251 glass straight-line beveling machine with 8 heads, power feed, 120mmx120mm glass sizes, 3mm-19mm glass thickness, and 96"x256" roll assist panel, s/n: 0111709011
- RBO SELECTA S/V 2-axis pick and place robot with vacuum panel lifter, travels approx. 15'x7', s/n: 98005/1
- BOERRE TKS900 2 head top wide belt sander with 36" max. working width, (2) 15hp heads, air blow off, and ducting, s/n: 81092515
- TAGLIABUE TAG/222/T 3 head sander with 50" max. work piece width, (2) blowers and ducting, s/n: C3136182
- TAGLIABUE M-1 single head profile sander with ducting, s/n: c4/41014
- TIMESAVERS (2009) S121-13-04 dry 3 head dry sander, with 36" max. work piece width, s/n: 3162
- TIMESAVERS 125-2HDCM dry 2 head belt sander, with 22" max. work piece width, s/n: 21648
- SCM R9 overhead router with 20,000rpm max. spindle speed, 36" throat, and pedal controls, s/n: n/a
- SCM SI16 SF sliding table saw with 350mm max. blade diameter, travels 54", s/n: AB 20948
- (6) SCM SI15 F sliding table saw with 400mm max. blade diameter, travels 28", s/n: AB 14454, B 720579, n/a
- OMGA TR2 sliding double mitre saw, s/n: 7036
- PROGRESS (2010) 152 5' edge sander, s/n: n/a
- HELMRICH BRANDT PF20/31 post forming machine, s/n: 0-264-01-2804
- GENERAL 1.5HP floor type jointer, s/n: 48C293
- UNIQUE MACHINE & TOOL (1999) 285 6'X12' pneumatic cabinet assembly press with 10 cylinders and pedal controls, s/n: 022499509
- BRANDT OPTIMAT (2001) KTD 72 contour edge banding machine, s/n: 0-260-06-1350 (like new condition)
- BRANDT OPTIMAT (2002) F13 OF13+EK13 universal edge trimming machine, s/n: 0-260-02-8405 (like new condition)
- DARBERT/JELSINGRAD HSL-306 10'X0.25" hydraulic metal shear with front operated power back gauge, s/n: n/a
- VAN MARK (2011) TM10 TRIM MASTER portable sheet metal and siding brake with 20gax10.5' capacity, s/n: 1002684
- BAILEIGH (2016) BR-12E-10 power bead roller with 1.5kw motor, s/n: 28447 (new, never used)
- AGALA 120 100 POLESTER polishing machine with 4' polishing brush, and 4'x10' table, s/n: n/a
- HANSON VANWINKLE 3HP heavy duty floor type double end polisher, s/n: n/a
- PEDDINGHAUS (2000) PG100 floor type pipe grinder, s/n: 17244
- CUSTOM aluminum chop saw with 10HP BALDOR motor and coolant, s/n: n/a
- CUSTOM aluminum chop saw with 5HP LEESON motor and TIGERSTOP controls, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC ASG skid mounted robotic welding cell with FANUC A05B/2375/B001 ARC MATE 120I welding robot, FANUC SYSTEM R-J2, SYNERGIC 7F wire feed, LINCOLN ELECTRIC STT 10 wire feeder controller, LINCOLN ELECTRIC STT II MIG welder, DYNAFLUX chiller, and safety enclosure with interlocks, s/n: n/a
- MILLER PULSAR 450 MIG welder with S54E wire feeder, cables and gun s/n: JJ370071
- (2) MILLER MILLERMATIC CHALLENGER 172 MIG welder, s/n: KH492284, KJ099932
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 175 PRO TIG WELDER, S/N: 10732-U1020351030
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 175 TIG welder, s/n: 10265-U1980115003
- HOBART TR-250 AC arc welder w/cables and gun, s/n: 90WS14209
- BUSY BEE DF-1237G gap bed lathe with 12" swing, 37" between centers, and 7.5" 3-jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- MULTI CYLINDER pneumatic/hydraulic bench type c-frame press with UN5 MC c-frame cage, s/n: n/a
- MULTI CYLINDER pneumatic/hydraulic bench type c-frame press with CAX-4 XL tube pierce cage, s/n: n/a
- BAILEIGH (2017) MSS-14F-CE foot operated shrinker stretcher, s/n: 250-00009 (new, never used)
- STRAPEX SA2000 automatic strapping machine, s/n: 99103016
- BENDPAK (2018) HD-7PXN hydraulic 4-post car lift with 7,000lb max. capacity, s/n: 5260075-3447
- AIRFLOW SYSTEMS DT800-PG7-BFI-CASTER-VP/STD 1.5HP mist collector, s/n: D1115
- STRUCTURAL CONCEPTS SB5766.3923A commercial refrigerator, s/n: 651213IO231522
- SHARK 1020 hot pressure washer with 343,000BTU/HR, s/n: C459760297
- KARCHER HD 1030 BX 11HP pressure washer, s/n: 05455
- MORSE 1-305-1 paint mixer with 100LB liquid capacity, s/n: 182374
- MFG UNKNOWN (2003) 30HP booster fan, s/n: n/a
- HP (2017) SCITEX FB550/750 64" industrial flatbed UV printer with 2.5" max. media thickness, 38.9m2/h max. print speed, and 12 print heads, s/n: SG61J11003
- LEICA (2018) BLK 360 imaging laser scanner, s/n: 3502230
- HINO (2005) 238 cube truck with diesel engine, automatic transmission, MULTIVANS 24GA102102 24' box, VIN: JHBND8JT351810134
- JLG (2006) T500J articulating man lift with 500lb max. capacity, 50' max. platform height, s/n: 0030001336
- GENIE (2000) Z-45-25 man lift with 500lb capacity, 25'3" maximum reach, 3118HRS (recorded at time of listing) s/n: Z4525-15596
- TCM FCG25 3-stage LPG forklift with 4600lb capacity, side-shift, cushion tires, 141.7" max. mast height, 15,500hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: A15G01643
- GARDNER DENVER D300 tow behind diesel screw type air compressor, s/n: n/a
Large quantity of SADLER roller conveyors, READI racks, spare forks, fork extensions, transformers, banding carts, (2) KREMLIN mixers, (3) KREMLIN pumps, MAKITA & RYOBI portable table saws, (5+) BLUE GIANT scissor lift tables, raw materials including; rare Brazilian cherry wood, maple, beechwood lumber, and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30