Park Thermal International (1996) Corporation
Large Heat Treating & Fabricating Equipment Event
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Friday, June 11 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
NATIONAL RIGGING AND TRANSPORTATION
O: 905-788-1110 | C: 905-704-9011
Please contact: Darren Chapman
NATURAL GAS FIRED FURNACES & OVENS
- PARK THERMAL natural gas fired batch oven with 500 deg. F. max. temperature, 500,000 BTU/hr, 60"x72"x91"D interior dimension, OMRON E5AN-H digital temperature control, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 14409
- (2) GRIEVE HC-850 natural gas fired heat treat ovens with 850 deg. F. max. temperature, 350,000 BTU/hr, 2 HP, 50"x50"x51"D interior dimension, WATLOW digital temperature control, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 90097B0307
- DESPATCH PRC2-12 natural gas fired industrial oven with 500 deg. F. max. temperature, 50,000 BTU/hr, 24"x36"x24"D interior dimension, WEST 2050 digital temperature control, 208V/1PH/60HZ, s/n: 138983
- PRECISION QUINCY 38-500CLA natural gas fired curing oven with 500 deg. F. max. temperature, 100,000 BTU/hr, 3/4 HP, 39"x35"x39"D interior dimension, HONEYWELL digital temperature control, s/n: 15737
- MFG. UNKNOWN natural gas fired billet heating furnace with 400,000 BTU, HONEYWELL digital temperature control, s/n: n/a
ELECTRIC FURNACES & OVENS
- GRIEVE B3-650 electric walk-in heat treat oven with 650 deg. F. max. temperature, 60 kW, 60"x72"x96"D interior dimension, 460V/3PH/60HZ/ s/n: 14484
- PARK INDUSTRIAL electric oven with 1200 deg. F. max. temperature, 80 kW/hr, 48"x38"x52"D interior dimension, HONEYWELL digital temperature control, 480V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 935
- GRIEVE IC-1000 electric inert atmosphere testing oven with 1000 deg. F. max. temperature, 18 kW, 1.5 HP, 36"x36"x40"D interior dimension, WATLOW digital temperature control, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 90409A0407
- GASMATIC electric preheat oven with 850 deg. F. max. temperature, (6) CALORITECH 2.5 kW heaters, 24"x24"x23"D interior dimension, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: JW900529
- BLUE M DCRI-246-G-ST350 electric cabinet convection oven with 600 deg. F. max. temperature, 21 kW, 36"x48"x25"D interior dimension, digital temperature control, 480V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 30971, DC-9199, DC-9198
- BLUE M MODEL 206 electric convection oven with 482 deg. F. max. temperature, 16"x19"x18"D interior dimension, BLUE M digital temperature control, 208V/1PH/60HZ, s/n: 19X-506-92
- PARK THERMAL electric oven with 900 deg. F. max. temperature, 16.9 kW/hr, work light, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: P-187
- GRIEVE CAV-350 electric floor cabinet oven with 350 deg. F. max. temperature, 12 kW, 36"x60"x36"D interior dimension, HONEYWELL digital temperature control, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: n/a
- LUCIFER HDL-8008E electric over/under heat treat furnace with 2300 deg. F. max. temperature, 19.5 kW, HONEYWELL digital temperature control, 440V/1PH, s/n: 2159
- PARK THERMAL electric box furnace with 2300 deg. F. max. temperature, 14.4 kW, 13.5"x12"x24"D interior dimension, AKC RB900 digital temperature control, 600V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 13292
- BLUE M 182412G-3 electric box furnace with 2000 deg. F. max. temperature, 18"x12"x24"D interior dimension, 480V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: FU5-235
- LUCIFER HL7-K12 electric box furnace with 2300 deg. F. max. temperature, 6.5 kW, HONEYWELL digital temperature controls, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 6467
- (2) LUCIFER HS3-M24 electric box furnaces with 2450 deg. F. max. temperature, 18.5 kW, 12"x19"x23"D interior dimension, 230V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 7444, 7059
- PARK THERMAL T8 electric tempering furnace with 1200 deg. F. max. temperature, 15 kW/hr, 11"x18"x23"D interior dimension, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 973
- LINDBERG electric furnace with 1250 deg. F. max. temperature, 90 kW, 43.5"x34"x84"D interior dimension, s/n: 2582
- PARK THERMAL electric furnace with 850 deg. F. max. temperature, 30 kW, 26"x38"x26"D interior dimension, HONEYWELL digital temperature controls, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 14063
- GRIEVE MODEL 333 large capacity electric bench oven with 350 deg. F. max. temperature, 6.6 kW, 36"x32"x37"D interior dimension, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 57894
- BLUE M CW-170HMP1 electric lab oven with 1300 deg. F. max. temperature, BLUE M PRO-MASTER programmable system, BLUE M temperature recorder, USD LMD-1000VR, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: C7-911
- (4) DESPATCH LFD1-42-2 electric bench ovens with 600 deg. F. max. temperature, 4500 watt heater, 21"x21"x18"D interior dimension, 208V/1PH/60HZ, s/n: 144706, n/a, 146778, n/a
- BLUE M DL-1103A stainless steel electric curing oven with 400 deg. F. max. temperature, 1 kW, 20"x20"x15"D interior dimension, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n: DL-2382
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- DOALL C-916A automatic horizontal band saw with 15"x11" capacity, 2.2 HP, coolant, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 528-03666
- E-R MAIER KM1012 vertical band saw with 44.5"x30" table, 14" throat, 16.5" max. workpiece height, s/n: 79396
- ARCHDALE 3' radial arm drill with speeds to 980 RPM, 15" column travel, 38"x22" adjustable table, s/n: RD3775
- PEXTO 12-U-4-F 50"x12-GA capacity manual shear, s/n: 624101
- BROWN & SHARPE 510 manual surface grinder with 10"x5" magnetic chuck, 7" wheel, s/n: 523-510-717
- PRESI MECATOME T355 automatic cutting machine, s/n: 146
- ARBOGA GL-2508 floor-type drill press with 16"x20" table, speeds to 3480 RPM, 1.1 HP, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 280319
- CLIPPER 14" masonry saw with 23"x13" sliding table, s/n: n/a
- KING INDUSTRIAL 10" table saw, s/n: n/a
- RIDGID 10" portable table saw, s/n: n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 130XP MIG welder with built-in wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: KH522720
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUAREWAVE TIG 175 PRO TIG welder with foot pedal, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- ESAB 452 CVCC portable digital MIG welder with ESAB MIG 4HD wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: MA-7133115
- HOBART MEGA-FLEX 450-RVS MIG welder with THERMAL ARC 2410 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- HOBART MEGA-MIG 650-RVC MIG welder with HOBART 2410 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER PORTABLE MIG welder with HOBART 27 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: JB557173
- LINDE VI-400 MIG welder with LINDE wire feeder, jib arm with trolley, cables & gun, s/n: D73001696
- ESAB POWERCUT 1125 plasma cutter with cables, gun & cart, s/n: n/a
- AIRCO PCS-140 portable plasma cutter with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- DONALDSON TORIT PORT-A-TRUNK portable snorkel-type dust collector, s/n: n/a
- (4) 60”x60” heavy duty acorn tables
- 96”x60” heavy duty acorn table
- HYSTER S120E 11,400 lb. capacity LPG forklift with 182" max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, solid tires, 4943 hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: CHT2058F
- SECO-WARWICK LW-3000 6600 lb. capacity 48V electric walk-behind lift truck with 43.25" max. lift height, 48V battery charger, s/n: 1285
- DEMAG 5 ton capacity single girder top-running overhead bridge crane with 18' span, 25' under hook, 5 ton capacity electric hoist, pendant control, s/n: n/a
- FORD (2010) E-250 cargo van with 4.6L 8 cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission, manual windows & locks, AM/FM radio, A/C, 120,544 km (recorded on meter at time of listing), VIN: 1FTNE2EW1ADA93587
- GMC (2010) SAVANA cargo van with 4.8L 8 cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission, automatic windows & locks, AM/FM radio, A/C, 151,022 km (recorded on meter at time of listing), VIN: 1GTZGFBA5A1146885
- GMC (2007) SAVANA cube van with 6.0L 8 cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission, manual windows & locks, AM/FM radio, A/C, 221,838 km (recorded on meter at time of listing), VIN: 1GDJG31U071185184
- SKYJACK SJIII 4626 electric scissor lift with 850 lb. capacity, 384" max. work height, s/n: 707624
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- WEBSTER 10 HP piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: 30450
- MASTERCRAFT (2018) 1.8 HP upright portable air compressor with 26 gal. tank, s/n: n/a
- LINDSAY 100 portable sand blaster, s/n: 30235
RIDGID 535 portable pipe threader; RIDGID 300 pipe threader; LARGE INVENTORY of TRANSFORMERS from 25 – 150 KVA; control cabinets/panels; electrical wire, fittings, conduit & fuses; hardware; pipe fittings; REFRACTORY BRICKS, CERAMICS & FIBRE INSULATION; blowers; high temperature fans; welding wire & electrodes; MILFORD 12” double end pedestal grinder; lifting slings, chains, wire slings, shackles & eyebolts; power tools; hand tools; MILWAUKEE ¾” mag base drill; spare parts; pallet racking; shop supplies; job boxes; work benches; machine moving dollies; surplus material; (5+) pallet jacks; GENIE pallet lift; business machines; office furniture and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30