Number One Machining Ltd.
High Precision & Multi-Axis CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, July 22, 2021
10:30 AM ADT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Friday, August 6 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
OKUMA MACTURN 250-W multi axis CNC live milling and turning center SOLD! ; LNS QUICK LOAD SERVO S2 automatic bar feeder; MATSUURA ES-450HII CNC multi pallet horizontal machining center; MATSUURA CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; MATSUURA MC-800VF CNC vertical machining center; (2) OKUMA ES-V4020 CNC vertical machining centers; LEADWELL MCV-1300P CNC vertical machining center; (2) OKUMA MA-40HA CNC twin pallet horizontal machining centers; LEADWELL LTC-20CPL CNC turning center; ZEISS ECLIPSE bridge-type co-ordinate measuring machine with RENISHAW touch probe, RENISHAW PHC 10-2 probe controller; BAWDEN NO. 3 OBI press; BLOW mechanical OBI press; MFG. UNKNOWN mechanical OBI press; HARDINGE HC automatic chucking lathe; INVICTA 4MR 18" shaper; LARGE ASSORTMENT of tool holders AND MORE!
CNC LIVE MILLING AND TURNING CENTER
OKUMA (2003) MACTURN 250-W 2ST-1000 CNC live milling and turning center with OKUMA OSP-E100L CNC control, 20.87” swing over bed, 56.69” distance between centers, 21.65” max turning diameter, 2.75” spindle bore, 2.44” max bar capacity, travels X1-18.70”, X2-6.30”, Z1-46.06”, Z2-45.47”, W-46.46”, Y-6.30” (+/- 3.15”), C-360 degrees in 0.001 increments, B-210 (-15/+195) degrees, speeds to 5,000 rpm main spindle, speeds to 6,000 rpm sub-spindle, speeds to 6,000 rpm milling spindle, 30/20 hp main spindle, 10/7.5 hp sub spindle, 10/7.5 hp live milling spindle, KITAGAWA B-210 10” 3-jaw main spindle hydraulic chuck, KITAGAWA B-206 6.5” 3-jaw sub spindle hydraulic chuck, 12 station VDI lower turret, 44 station HSK-A63 ATC, through spindle coolant, chip conveyor, LNS QUICK LOAD SERVO S2 automatic bar feeder (may be offered separately), 220v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: P105305
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MATSUURA RA-2G CNC twin pallet CNC vertical machining center with MATSUURA YASNAC J300 CNC control, 17.25” x 28.25” drilled and tapped pallets, travels X-26”, Y-18”, Z-19”, speeds to 15,000 rpm, BT40 spindle taper, 30 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 220v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: 99013538
- MATSUURA MC-800VF CNC vertical machining center with YASNAC i80 SERIES CNC control, 45.25” x 16” table, travels X-31.50”, Y-17.30”, Z-19.10”, speeds to 8,000 rpm, BT40 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, 220v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: 930310446
- (2) OKUMA CADET MATE V ES-V4020 CNC vertical machining centers with OKUMA OSP10M CNC control, 47.25” x 20” table, travels X-40”, Y-20”, Z-20.60”, speeds to 8,000 rpm in (2) ranges, 7.5/10 hp spindle drive motor, CAT40 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip trays, 200v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: 1052, 1117
- LEADWELL MCV-1300P CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES O-M CNC control, 27.50” x 66.75” table, travels X-51.50”, Y-29.90”, Z-23.80”, speeds to 4,000 rpm, BT40 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 575v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: s/n: L1SIE0474
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MATSUURA ES-450HII CNC multi pallet horizontal machining center with FANUC SYSTEM 18 iM CNC control, 11.81” x 11.81” pallet, travels X-17.71, Y-15.75”, Z-15.75”, B-360 degrees in 1 degree increments, 440 lbs max table load, speeds to 15,000 rpm, BT40 spindle taper, optional 61 station ATC, optional 5 pallet APC with (5) 11.81” x 11.81” pallets and (4) BLOCK MONOQUAD aluminum tombstone vises, coolant, chip conveyor, 220v/3ph/50-60hz , s/n: 000714175
- OKUMA MA-40HA CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with OKUMA OSP U-100M CNC control, 15.75” x 15.75” pallets, travels X-22.05”, Y-24.00”, Z-22.00”, B-360 degrees, speeds to rpm, BT40 spindle taper, 40 station ATC, (2) 15.75” x 15.75” pallets with CHICK aluminum tombstone vises, coolant, chip conveyor, 480v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 0547
- OKUMA MA-40HA CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with OKUMA OSP U-100M CNC control, 15.75” x 15.75” pallets, travels X-22.05”, Y-24.00”, Z-22.00”, B-360 degrees, speeds to rpm, BT40 spindle taper, 40 station ATC, (2) 15.75” x 15.75” pallets with CHICK aluminum tombstone vises, coolant, chip conveyor, 480v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 0485 (NOT IN SERVICE)
- LEADWELL LTC-20CPL CNC lathe with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, travels X-15.85”, Z- 35.75”, HA8-12III 12” 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, 2.50” spindle bore, speeds to 2,500 rpm, 8 station turret, tailstock, tool checker arm, coolant, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: L2SIE0362
- ZEISS ECLIPSE 700 C99/II bridge-type co-ordinate measuring machine with CALYPSO V4.0 WINDOWS PC based control and data acquisition software, 27.55” x 27.55” x 22.04” measuring envelope, 41” x 40” drilled and tapped granite table, ZEISS joystick controller, RENISHAW PH 10 touch probe, RENISHAW PHC 10-2 probe controller, PC and printer, s/n: 991105084
- BAWDEN NO. 3 mechanical OBI press, s/n: 2-1196
- BLOW mechanical OBI press, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN mechanical OBI press, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- HARDINGE HC automatic turret lathe with steady rests, s/n: CH-4240-F
- INVICTA 4MR 18" shaper with vise, s/n: n/a
SELECTION of tool holders consisting of HSK-A63, CAT40, BT40 and BT50 milling holders; VDI turning holders; tool carts and cabinets; 75 KVA – 30 KVA transformers; chuck jaws; MITUTOYO granite table with stand and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.