Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
MSMS Enterprises Ltd.
Assets of a Custom Machining and Tube Processing Facility
Thursday, April 14, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, April 13, 2016 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, April 15 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, April 22 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURINNG: HARDINGE CONQUEST 42 CNC turning center with bar feed; (2) HARTFORD 10-400 thread rollers; PRAB CW20 centrifuge; TAKISAWA TA25Y CNC turning center; SUPERMAX MAX-1 REBEL CNC vertical machining center; ACME 6 spindle automatic screw machine; SOCO DEF-FA/60SS double end chamfering machine; CITIZEN CINCOM F12 CNC swiss type screw machine; (2) OHLER KA400 cold saws; 3 stage parts washer; TONG blade sharpener; FONG (2001) travelling cold saw; RICHARDS WILCOX (disassembled for transport) 3 ton crane system with approx. 40’ span, 65’ travel, uprights etc.; SMERAL 40 ton air clutch press; (2) AERCOLOGY fume extractors; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF surplus machinery and parts, CAT 40 tool holders, plastic collapsing bins and skids, chip conveyors, dust collectors, vertical milling machines, metal bins, LNS HYDROBAR bar feeder, RINKER boat with dual axle trailer, coil straighteners, adjustable racking and MORE!
- SUPERMAX MAX-1 REBEL CNC vertical machining center with MITSUBISHI CNC control, travels X-25.5”, Y-15.7”, Z-18.1”, 45-6000 rpm, 16 station ATC, cat-40 tooling, 16,5” X 33” work table, way covers, coolant, s/n 611556
- HARDINGE CS-42 CONQUEST, CNC turning center with GE FANUC OT CNC control, travels X-5.5”, Z-14”, 50-5000 rpm, 10 station turret, tailstock, way covers, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n n/a
- HARDINGE HF retractable type bar feed
- CINCOM F12 Swiss type automatic screw machine with FANUC system 3T CNC control, front & rear 5 station turrets, s/n 1543
- ACME 6 spindle automatic screw machine with 2” capacity
- ACME 6 spindle automatic screw machine with 1-5/8” capacity
- HARTFORD 10-400 thread roller with #6 thru 3/8” screw dia capacity, 200-400 parts per min, 15hp motor, with vibratory bowl feeder
- EISELE VSA-90 automatic cold saw with bundle loader and feeder for up to 20’ length, s/n 530-007
- (2) FONG-HO FH SERIES hydraulic circular cold cut saws with hydraulic clamping and feed, s/n 3031, n/a
- (2) OHLER KA-400 cold saws with max cutting dia 150m/m, infeed conveyors, s/n 8158, 7538
- SOCO DEF-FA/60SS automatic double end tube chamfering machine with 12m/m- 60m/m OD, 25m/m- 180m/m length
- MFG UNKNOWN automatic double end tube chamfering machine with 1” OD capacity, 10 station parts rotary turret
- SOCO EF-PV/52 single end tube chamfer machine
- FSD FHC-50-SA single end tube chamfer machine s/n 001901
- STANKO KD-2326 45 ton OBI punch press with air clutch, adjustable stroke 10-80 m/m, 100spm, 16" X 23.5" bed, s/n n/a
- AIR FEEDS INC AF-3 feeder/straightener with 6"-12" capacity
- RICHARDS WILCOX 3 ton single girder under slung bridge crane with approx. 26.5’ span, 68’ runway & bus bar, pendant control (disassembled and on the floor)
- CROWN electric pallet truck
- HOLKE F-10-V ram type vertical mill with 57-4550 rpm, 10" X 44" work table, MITUTOYO 2 axis dro
- BOXFORD 500 VSL tool room lathe with 10” swing, 19” centers, 55-2400 rpm, s/n 72353
- MAGNACHI centerless grinder
- FONG-HO GS-450 tool grinder s/n 4500626
- MFG UNKNOWN 3 stage parts washer with SHUR-SENSOR computerized controller, (2) parts elevators
- CMI CW-20 centrifuge with load/unload conveyors, s/n 146
- AEROQUIP MODEL 'A' hydraulic hose crimp unit with collets, s/n 99-0231
- AERCOLOGY ceiling mounted fume exhaust unit with piping
- RINKER FIESTA VEE 235 cabin cruiser with MerCruiser V8 stern drive, bimini top, dual axle trailer
- ALSO: CAT-40 tool holders, motorized conveyors, electrical and pneumatic supplies
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.