Surplus Assets of a
Major Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Large Offering of Production Machinery
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
10:30 AM EST
Monday, September 15 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. & morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, September 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, September 30 before 5:00 P.M.
LARGE OFFERING OF PRODUCTION MACHINERY FEATURING: MOTOMAN (2004) 6 axis robotic welding cell; BURR OAK M5 automatic ¾" round tube cut-off machine with EATON PLC control, two-plane tube straightener, 36" hitch feeder, chipless rotary cutoff; WAUSEON 2102 1 ¼" tube end finisher; MTD M96-H-1 ¾" hydraulic tube end former; MTD M 71-H-3 1 ½ " hydraulic tube end former; ENGELHARD 12 station, rotary brazing machine; ENGELHARD 10 station, rotary brazing machine; ENGELHARD 8 station, rotary brazing machine; (3) CINCINNATI TEST SYSTEMS leak test stations with VARIAN detectors; (2) GT MACHINE (2002) V229 aluminum can MIG welding machines; (4) WELDLINE AUTOMATION stem welders with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls, MILLER MAXTRON 450 power sources, MILLER COOLMATE coolers, MILLER AUTOMATIC M microprocessor weld controls; LAKELAND dual head rotary seam welder with (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 302 welders, wire feeds, controls & guns, ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control; ROGERS (1991) 20" mesh belt, brazing furnace with exothermic generator; R.F. MOTE 5 stage wash line with 18" X 32" opening, (3) gas fired heated stages, (2) blowers & rinse; R.F. MOTE natural gas fired oven with 800000 BTU/HR, 180ºF max temp.; NORDSON NHC 4 powder coat system with 12' non-conductive booth and canopy, (1) oscillator, (5) guns, SURE COAT controls, reclaim unit; (4) Air Compressors up to 125 HP; (10) BENDCO tube benders; STENNECKEN tube benders; staking presses; tube crimpers; tube swage machines; dust collectors, vibratory bowl feeders, gantry hoists, multi axis rotary assembling machines, scissor lift dumping and rotary tables, high pressure pumps, air dryer, press dies and shelving, (MOST AUTOMATION MACHINES ARE OUTFITTED WITH ALLEN BRADLEY PLC CONTROLS & HAVE LIGHT CURTAINS), copper cabling in cable trays to support all the machinery and MUCH MORE!
TUBE END FORMERS & FINISHERS
- WAUSEON 2102 tube end finisher with 2 ton tool closing force, 2.5 ton clamping force, 1 ¼” max dia s/n 3900-06
- MTD M96-H-1 hydraulic tube end former with ¾” max tube dia s/n 0601-02435
- MTD M 71-H-3 hydraulic tube end former with 1 ½ “ max tube dia
- BURR OAK M5 automatic round tube cut-off machine with EATON PLC control, ¾” max cap, two-plane tube straightener, 36” hitch feeder, chipless rotary cutoff unit
POWDER COAT PAINT LINE CONSISTING OF:
- R.F. MOTE 5 stage wash line with 18” X 32” opening, (3) gas fired heated stages, (3) blowers & rinse; R.F. MOTE D1312-2 natural gas fired oven with 800000 BTU/HR, 180ºF max temp., s/n 212 92-9256; NORDSON NHC 4 powder coat system with 12’ non-conductive booth and canopy, (1) oscillator, (5) guns, SURE COAT controls, reclaim unit
MESH BELT BRAZING FURNACE
- ROGERS (1991) MBF-500 natural gas fired, 20” mesh belt, brazing furnace with ROGERS 4000 CFH exothermic generator s/n 3626 OMB
ROTARY BRAZING MACHINES
- ENGELHARD (1996) natural gas fired, 12 station, single manifold, rotary brazing machine s/n 961018
- ENGELHARD (1998) natural gas fired, 10 station, single manifold, rotary brazing machine s/n 981081
- ENGELHARD (1998) natural gas fired, 8 station, dual manifold, rotary brazing machine s/n 981091
- CINCINNATI TEST SYSTEMS leak test station with VARIAN 979 helium leak detector
- (2) CINCINNATI TEST SYSTEMS dual station leak tester with (2) VARIAN 990 CLD leak detectors, vacuum pumps
- MOTOMAN (2004) ARCWORLD robotic welding cell with MOTOMAN UP6 welding robot, YASNAC XRC control, safety enclosure s/n RY8207-4016-5-M
- LAKELAND dual head rotary seam welder with (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 302 welders. Wire feeds, controls & guns, ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control
- (4) WELDLINE AUTOMATION stem welders with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls, MILLER MAXTRON 450 power sources, MILLER COOLMATE coolers, MILLER AUTOMATIC M microprocessor weld controls
- (2) GT MACHINE (2002) V229 aluminum can MIG welding machines s/n 78300, 77977B
- LORS BMW200 5 KVA press type spot welder with UNITROL SIMPLICTY control s/n 1966062
- TAYLOR WINFIELD ENE-12-100 100 KVA spot welder with UNITROL SIMPLICTY control s/n 87319
- MITECH VE foam welder s/n 51203
- (2) STENNECKEN headfitting A tube benders with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls, light curtains
- WAYNE TRAIL combination bender
- PROFORM inlet bender s/n Z500FP03A01
- BENDCO U tube bender s/n 2074701
- BENDCO U tube bender
- BENDCO ¾” outlet bender with ALEN BRADLEY PLC control
- BENDCO inlet & outlet tube bender s/n 20470604
- BENDCO outlet tube bender s/n 20428301
- BENDCO inlet tube bender s/n 19266994
- BENDCO inlet tube bender s/n 19325197
- BENDCO outlet tube bender s/n 19338697
- STENNECKEN RHD bender
- BENDALL outlet U tube bender s/n XZ625FT98B01
- BENDALL outlet U tube bender s/n XZ625AU97B02
- BENDTECH outlet tube bender s/n 6C11-19E647-AB
- ACCUTECH vertical staking press s/n 100801
- (4) LOMAR MACHINE staking presses
- WAYNE TRAIL vertical staking press
- GT (2003) filter installation machine s/n 80486
- GT grommet insertion machine
- CHART- TECH TOOL inlet tube to inlet fitting machine s/n 12403030
- BENDCO pierce & insert machine s/n 19314596
- CUSTOM MFG 5/8 ” tube crimper
- CUSTOM MFG ¾ ” tube crimper
- CUSTOM MFG pierce & valve insert machine
- CUSTOM MFG pierce & crimp machine
- (2) AMRA seal assembly machines s/n 06034868609, 06115055627
- ACCUTECH tube swage machine
- ATLAS COPCO GA 110 125 HP rotary screw air compressor s/n AII 357655
- ATLAS COPCO (2002) GA 75VSD 100 HP rotary screw air compressor s/n AII 494716
- INGERSOLL-RAND SSR EP75 75 HP rotary screw air compressor s/n CK1936U99097
- ATLAS COPCO GA 50VSD 67 HP rotary screw air compressor s/n AII 350891
- PNEUMATECH air dryer
- TORIT DFT2-4 5 HP dust collector s/n IG745078
- PLYMOVENT (2003) BM-2 10 HP dust collector s/n 9844988
- PRAXAIR helium recovery system
- BERG skid mounted chiller s/n 11782/0794
- BLUE GIANT FTW60 6000 lbs electric pallet lift s/n 0230665
- (5) BISHAMON EZ 30 3000 lbs pallet positioners
- SOUTH WORTH pallet positioner
- ALSO: press dies and shelving, vibratory bowl feeders, high pressure pumps, copper cabling in cable trays to support all the machinery and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30