Macro Products Ltd.
High Precision & Multi-Axis CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, April 6, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
HIGH PRECISION & MULTI-AXIS CNC MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: MAZAK (2006) VCN-510C, CNC vertical machining center; MAZAK (2007) QTN-250, CNC turning center; MAZAK (2001) VTC-200B, CNC vertical machining center; MAZAK VTC-20C, CNC vertical machining center; MAZAK VTC-16B, CNC vertical machining center; MAZAK VQC-15/40, CNC bridge type vertical machining center; MAZAK FH480X, CNC horizontal machining center; (2) MAZAK INTEGREX 35YR & 30, CNC live milling & turning centers; (2) MAZAK QT-30, CNC turning centers; MAZAK QT-18, CNC turning center; HARDINGE COBRA-65 CNC turning center; HYD-MECH H-12, horizontal saw; MEP (2003) COBRA 350, mitre saw; HYSTER 3500lb forklift; GMC (2013) SIERRA 1500, pick-up truck; CHEVALIER 6x18 surface grinder; SUNNEN hone; SIRCO PA-24, engine lathe; ALEX-TECH tool room lathe; FIRST LC-20VHS, vertical milling machine; DARBERT vertical milling machine; INGERSOLL RAND 30HP air comp; HUGE OFFERING OF precision machine vises, precision tooling & machine tool accessories, 4th axis rotary tables, tooling cabinets, inspection department, USEABLE RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY OF BRASS & ALUMINUM, stackable metal totes, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
CNC MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK (2006) NEXUS 510C CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL 640M Nexus CNC control, travels X- 41.3”, Y- 20”, Z- 20”, 00,000 rpm spindle, 30 station atc, cat-40 taper, 21.5” X 51” table, chip conveyor, s/n 182450
- MAZAK (2001) VTC-200B CNC traveling column vertical machining center with MAZATROL 640M CNC control, travels X- 40.09”, Y- 20.08”, Z-20.08” 24 station atc, cat-40 taper, 20’ X 57.5” table, chip conveyor, s/n 154315
- MAZAK FH480X CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with MAZATROL M-Plus CNC control, travels X-22”, Y-24”, Z-20”, 12,000 rpm spindle, 30 station atc, cat-40 taper, 15.75” X 15.75” pallet, chip conveyor, s/n 125834
- MAZAK VQC-15/40 CNC twin pallet bridge type vertical machining center with MAZATROL M32B CNC control, travels X-22”, Y-16” Z-16”, 6,000 rpm spindle, 16 station ATC, cat-40 taper,16” X 35” table, chip conveyor, s/n 77138
- MAZAK VTC-20C CNC traveling column vertical machining center with MAZATROL M32B CNC control, travels X- 60”, Y-20”, Z-20”, 7,000 rpm spindle, 24 station atc, cat-40 taper, 20” X 78” table, chip conveyor, s/n 117608
- MAZAK VTC-16B CNC traveling column vertical machining center with MAZATROL M32B CNC control, travels X- 44”, Y- 16”, Z- 20”, 24 station atc, cat-40 taper, 16” X 57.5” table, chip conveyor, s/n 11325
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- MAZAK (2007) QTN-250 CNC turning center with MAZATROL 640T NEXUS CNC control, 26.5” swing, 24” max cutting length, 4,000 rpm, 12 station turret, tailstock, chip conveyor, s/n 167169
- MAZAK INTEGREX 35 CNC live milling & turning center with MAZATROL 640MT PC-FUSION CNC control, 22.5” swing, 60” max cutting length, 6000 rpm, 12” dia chuck, 40 station atc, tailstock, chip conveyor, s/n 138645
- MAZAK INTEGREX 30 CNC live milling & turning center with MAZATROL 640MT PC-FUSION CNC control, 22.5” swing, 60” max cutting length, 6,000 rpm, 80 station atc, 12” dia chuck, tailstock, chip conveyor, s/n 144045
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 30 CNC turning center with MAZATROL T-Plus CNC control, 22.04” swing, 37’6” max cutting length, 3300 rpm, 8 station turret, chip conveyor, s/n 134853
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 30 CNC turning center with MAZATROL T-Plus CNC control, 22.04” swing, 37.6” max cutting length, 3300 rpm, 8 station turret, chip conveyor, s/n 117164
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 18N CNC turning center with MAZATROL T32B CNC control, 17.32” swing, 19.69” max cutting length, 3600 rpm, 8 station turret, chip conveyor, s/n 111595
- HARDINGE COBRA-65 CNC turning center s/n C65-236
- SIRCO PA-24 gap bed engine lathe with 24” swing, 60” centers, 45-2000 rpm, 3.5” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, steadies, 12.5” 3 jaw chuck, 19.5” 4 jaw chuck, coolant, s/n 7151
- ALEX-TECH AML-618 precision lathe with 12” swing, 18” centers, 130-3000 variable rpm, inch/metric threading, s/n 1068
- ALEX-TECH AML-616 precision turret lathe with 9” swing, 16” centers, 230-3500 variable rpm, s/n 31564
- FIRST LC-20VHS vertical turret mill with 60-4500 variable rpm, power feeds, power draw bar, 10” X 51” table, s/n 60700662
- DARBERT KL vertical turret mill with 70-3600 rpm, power table feed, 12” X 54” table, s/n 9361
- HYD-MECH H-12 automatic hydraulic horizontal saw with 12” X 14’ cutting capacity, hydraulic clamping and feed, s/n 0797884H
- MEP (2003) COBRA-350 cold cut saw with pneumatic clamping, 14” dia saw blade, s/n 145348
- MFG UNKNOWN roll-in type vertical saw with 12” throat, 12” work height, s/n n/a
- CHEVALIER FSG-618 hand feed surface grinder with 6” X 18” magnetic chuck, s/n A989A040
- SUNNEN ABB-1660 honing machine, s/n 82576.
- (2) DELTA 16-1/2 floor type drill presses
- GENERAL floor type drill press
- ABRASIVE FINISHING BURR-BENCH vibratory finishing mill
- ALSO: CAT-50, CAT-40 tool holders, carbide cutters, end mills, drills, taps, reamers, machine vises, boring bars, tool cabinets, work benches, hand tools, etc.
- INGERSOLL-RAND SSR-UP6-30-125 30 HP tank mounted air compressor, s/n PX7150U6164
- ULTRAFILTER ULTRATROC air filter
- HYSTER 50XL-33 3500lb electric forklift with 3 stage mast, 124” lift, solid tires, charger, s/n C108U03771G
- GMC (2013) SIERRA 1500 pick-up truck with auto transmission, 50,099 k/m, VIN 1GTN1TEX7D2406630
- STARRETT HGC-2018-16 co-ordinate measuring machine with travels X-20”, Y-18” Z-16”, RENISHAW MH-8 probe s/n B-1604
- FOWLER optical comparator with 14” dia screen
- ALSO: granite surface plates, vernier calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, pin gauges, dial indicators, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30