PAPER MILL LIQUIDATION
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PAPER MILL LIQUIDATION
Contact us for details.
Contact us for details.
Corporate Assets Inc. has recently acquired an entire former paperboard mill site in Jonquiere, Quebec, and are pleased to offer several of the major assets by private negotiated sale. The entire 168.23 Acre site is also available for sale, please contact Corporate Assets Inc. for further information on this great opportunity along the St. Lawrence seaway!
FINAL REMAINING ASSETS FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- BELOIT 86 can dryer section with 150" face, 172" bearing centers, 48" diameter etc.
- BELOIT Press Section, (3) Straight - Thru Presses
- 3 meter cylinder type wetlap machine with plain press section, cutter layboy and hydraulic bale press etc.
Please contact Ryan Haas, 416-962-9600 for questions regarding the remaining assets for sale!
FOR TECHNICAL DETAILS
ALSO: For a partial web tour of the major assets, equipment overview and technical drawings, please CLICK HERE!
INDUSTRIAL SITE (168.23 ACRES) FOR SALE
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY to own this amazing 168 Acre site with rolling hills and the most spectacular views located adjacent a residential subdivision and downtown core. This property may have many potential uses from prestige resort and golf club, camping site, landfill, residential/mixed use or the existing general employment.
Large industrial site with more than 168 acres in the heart of Saguenay. The land will be decontaminated and ready to welcome your enterprise. Strategically located in the vicinity of Jonquière, with access to city water & sewer, electricity (property located in immediate vicinity of HYDRO SAGUENAY's (2006) BESY 112,000 MWh/Year hydroelectric dam and power plant), natural gas and 200,000 LBS/HR combined dual fuel steam generating plant. Buildings are slated for demolition with a possibility to keep or convert, at the buyer’s discretion. Surrounded by 7,340,000 square feet offering unique peace and privacy.
REAL ESTATE LISTING
ALSO FOR SALE:
STEAM GENERATING PLANT CONSISTING OF:
- NEBRASKA NS-F-89 SERIES 1769 dual fuel packaged type steam boiler with natural gas and fuel oil options; 115,000 LBS/HR capacity; max 305 PSI design pressure; 405º F operating temperature; 8291 SQ/FT heating area; 130,700,000 BTU/HR capacity; newer retrofit COEN burners; NEW tubes and refractory all around (Aug 2014); s/n 2D1960
- VOLCANO WMA-31.7 wood chip/bio-mass fired steam boiler with 85,000 LBS/HR capacity; max 300 PSI design pressure; 250 PSI normal operating pressure; 405º F operating temperature; 7200 SQ/FT heating area; 2" fire tubes; 22,000 LBS/HR fuel intake; 118,000,000 BTU/HR capacity; fuel bin hopper; incline in-feed belt conveyors; feed auger conveyors; 29800 CFM combustion blower; John Deere DIESEL stand-by backup generator; RECENT RETROFIT in 2014 to include new burner tubes; OMRON DIGITAL VFD's; NEW de-aerator head; s/n W-830
- NOVATECH SCIENTIFIC (2015) MODEL 00831 continuous digital air quality sampling, testing and reporting unit with OMRON digital touch screen control; SIEMENS ULTRAMAT 23 digital continuous process gas analyzer with three IR active constituents, O2 and H2S measurement; RS232 and ETHERNET communication ports; valves and instruments; s/n 0001