PAPER MILL LIQUIDATION
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PAPER MILL LIQUIDATION
Contact us for details.
Contact us for details.
Corporate Assets Inc. has recently acquired an entire former paperboard mill site in Jonquiere, Quebec, and are pleased to offer several of the major assets by private negotiated sale. The entire 168.23 Acre site is also available for sale, please contact Corporate Assets Inc. for further information on this great opportunity along the St. Lawrence seaway!
FINAL REMAINING ASSETS FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- BELOIT 86 can dryer section with 150" face, 172" bearing centers, 48" diameter etc.
- BELOIT Press Section, (3) Straight - Thru Presses
- 3 meter cylinder type wetlap machine with plain press section, cutter layboy and hydraulic bale press etc.
Please contact Ryan Haas, 416-962-9600 for questions regarding the remaining assets for sale!
FOR TECHNICAL DETAILS
ALSO: For a partial web tour of the major assets, equipment overview and technical drawings, please CLICK HERE!
INDUSTRIAL SITE (168.23 ACRES) FOR SALE
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY to own this amazing 168 Acre site with rolling hills and the most spectacular views located adjacent a residential subdivision and downtown core. This property may have many potential uses from prestige resort and golf club, camping site, landfill, residential/mixed use or the existing general employment.
Large industrial site with more than 168 acres in the heart of Saguenay. The land will be decontaminated and ready to welcome your enterprise. Strategically located in the vicinity of Jonquière, with access to city water & sewer, electricity (property located in immediate vicinity of HYDRO SAGUENAY's (2006) BESY 112,000 MWh/Year hydroelectric dam and power plant), natural gas and 200,000 LBS/HR combined dual fuel steam generating plant. Buildings are slated for demolition with a possibility to keep or convert, at the buyer’s discretion. Surrounded by 7,340,000 square feet offering unique peace and privacy.
REAL ESTATE LISTING
ALSO FOR SALE:
STEAM GENERATING PLANT CONSISTING OF:
- NEBRASKA NS-F-89 SERIES 1769 dual fuel packaged type steam boiler with natural gas and fuel oil options; 115,000 LBS/HR capacity; max 305 PSI design pressure; 405º F operating temperature; 8291 SQ/FT heating area; 130,700,000 BTU/HR capacity; newer retrofit COEN burners; NEW tubes and refractory all around (Aug 2014); s/n 2D1960
- VOLCANO WMA-31.7 wood chip/bio-mass fired steam boiler with 85,000 LBS/HR capacity; max 300 PSI design pressure; 250 PSI normal operating pressure; 405º F operating temperature; 7200 SQ/FT heating area; 2" fire tubes; 22,000 LBS/HR fuel intake; 118,000,000 BTU/HR capacity; fuel bin hopper; incline in-feed belt conveyors; feed auger conveyors; 29800 CFM combustion blower; John Deere DIESEL stand-by backup generator; RECENT RETROFIT in 2014 to include new burner tubes; OMRON DIGITAL VFD's; NEW de-aerator head; s/n W-830
- NOVATECH SCIENTIFIC (2015) MODEL 00831 continuous digital air quality sampling, testing and reporting unit with OMRON digital touch screen control; SIEMENS ULTRAMAT 23 digital continuous process gas analyzer with three IR active constituents, O2 and H2S measurement; RS232 and ETHERNET communication ports; valves and instruments; s/n 0001
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.