Les Industries JSP Inc.
High End Custom Designed Hotel Furniture Manufacturer
Thursday, March 12, 2020
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, March 11 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, March 13 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, April 2 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationLes Industries JSP Inc.
41 Rue de l'Industrie, Sainte-Mélanie, Quebec, Canada, J0K 3A0
Assets of a High End Furniture Manufacturing Facility providing custom designed furniture to major hotel chains in Canada and the US.
A brief summary of assets featured in this auction: MORBIDELLI AUTHOR X5.44 EVO 5-axis CNC router; MORBIDELLI AUTHOR 800L 3-axis CNC router; SCM OLIMPIC-S222 CNC edge bander; HOLZMA HPL380/43/22/L/X automatic panel & beam saw with rear loading lift table; (2) CASADEI F115C sliding table shapers; (2) SAC TS-110 sliding table shapers; DMC UNISAND 2000 wide belt sander; TIME SAVERS 337-1HD belt sander; MATTISON 303 stroke sander; POITRAS M337140 sliding table saw; BALESTRINI C-70-N automatic shaper, (10+) DELTA & GENERAL scissor lift tables; (5+) PENTALIFT scissor lift tables; vacuum manipulators; PADE tennoner; LARGE SELECTION of conventional woodworking machinery including planers, shapers, multi spindle drills, table saws, spindle sanders, stroke sanders, case clamps and jointer planers; COMPLETE PAINT & FINISHING department comprising paint booths, KREMLIN paint systems with pumps and guns; 2010 DODGE CARAVAN; 2005 CHEVROLET truck; TOYOTA 30 FGU forklift; TOYOTA SFBE20 electric forklift; LANSIG outdoor LPG forklift; SELLICK outdoor DIESEL forklift; (3) SULLAIR compressors with dryers; LARGE CAPACITY DUST COLLECTOR with roll-off containers; LARGE QUANTITY OF RAW MATERIALS including hard woods, panels, plywood and MDF; SELECTION of QUALITY OFFICE FURNITURE, computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
Ex Trans Cargo Inc.
Direct Line: 1.514.894.5644
CNC BORING AND ROUTING CENTERS
- MORBIDELLI AUTHOR X5 44 EVO 5 axis CNC boring and routing center with 173” x 51” work surface, travels: X – 195”; Y – 68.5”; Z – 15.5”; C – 200 deg., 11” max. panel clearance, 10 HP, 12 station ATC, HSK-F63 tooling, s/n: n/a
- MORBIDELLI (2002) AUTHOR 800L 3 axis CNC boring and routing center with 208.5” x 59” work surface, travels: X – 237.5”; Y – 70.5”; Z – 11”, 7” max. panel clearance, 5.5 HP, 4000 RPM, 10 station ATC, HSK-F63 tooling, s/n: AL6654
CNC WOODWORKING MACHINES
- HOLZMA (2012) HPL380 PROFILINE CNC horizontal panel saw with HOLZMA POWERCONTROL CNC control, 220” max. cutting length, 164” x 86” table, safety light curtains, HOLZMA pressure beam, HOLZMA rear discharge panel stacker, s/n: 0-240-66-8209
- THORWESTERN (2008) PBZ-3 CNC profile machining center with windows PC based AR010 touch screen CNC control, 5.90" x 5.90" x 255.90" max. profile machining capacity, (2) 72" x 96" infeed/ outfeed conveyors, (8) tool stations, POWASERT ADS-UF automatic screw & hardware feeder, pneumatic clamping, handheld barcode scanner, safety guards, integration, 400V/3PH/50HZ, s/n: 227-L
- SCM (2003) OLIMPIC S222 CNC automatic edge banding machine with MAGELIS CNC control, 0.86” max. edge thickness, 2.3” plate thickness, DOUCET BT-2036 return conveyor, s/n: AH/107597
- DMC (1999) UNISAND 2000 CNC 3 head calibrating and finishing sander with DMC HYDRA 35 CNC control, 53” wide capacity, s/n: SA/004000
- ITALPRESSE (2000) ITT/SPECIAL single daylight hot press with 400 ton capacity, 5’ x 10’ bed, electric heated, s/n: 113020200
CONVENTIONAL WOODWORKING MACHINERY
- (2) CASADEI (2002) F/115C sliding table shapers with 1.25” dia. spindle, 7” spindle length, 8 ½” spindle stroke, speeds to 8000 RPM, 9 HP, 43” x 28” table, CANTEK CANA P38 power feeder, s/n: 02-32-030-00, 00-32-139
- CANTEK SS-51210 sliding table shaper with 1.25” dia. spindle, 5.5” spindle stroke, speeds to 10,000 RPM, 7.5 HP, 31.5” x 39” table, STEFF 38 power feeder, s/n: 9707001
- (2) SAC TS-110 shaper with 2” dia. spindle, speeds to 10,000 RPM, 43” x 35” table, approx. 10 HP, s/n: 1-79, 6F93
- FRAMA TV-5 portable shaper with speeds to 11,500 RPM, GENERAL 20-340 power feeder, s/n: 349
- JENKINS MODEL 143 double end tenoner saw with 96” traverse, 48” infeed beam length, speeds to 75 FPM, s/n: 1106
- PERTICI UNIVER 300IP double end mitre saw with (2) 12” mitre saws, approx. 106” max. distance between saws, s/n: 97T247
- (2) GENERAL MODEL 350 10” table saws with 28” x 28” table, 2 HP, s/n: H1787, G1425
- (2) PLOVDIV BU801 vertical band saws with 35” x 48” table, 30” throat, speeds to 680 RPM, s/n: 2758, n/a
- POITRAS vertical band saw with 23.5” x 25.5” table, 22” throat, 10” max. workpiece height, s/n: J-66-24-442
- TIMESAVER MODEL 337 IHL 2 head wide belt sander with 37” wide capacity, speeds to 60 FPM, s/n: 10650
- PROGRESS 6” horizontal belt sander with 3 HP, s/n: n/a
- GENERAL 15-020 oscillating spindle sander with 1.5” spindle stroke, speeds to 1725 RPM, approx. 24” x 24” table with 45 deg. tilt, 1 HP, s/n: n/a
- MATTISON MODEL 303 hydraulic stroke sander with (2) 6” horizontal belts, approx. 96” stroke, s/n: n/a
- (2) BLUEMAX MINI-PM routers with 1.75 HP, s/n: n/a, n/a
- PORTER-CABLE 1001 heavy duty router with speeds to 23,000 RPM, s/n: n/a
- DELTA 10” compound mitre saw
- GENERAL MODEL 160 wood lathe with 14” swing, 34” between centers, DELTA wood lathe duplicator, s/n: L1686
- BUSY BEE BO96 12 speed bench type milling & drilling machine with 29” x 9.5” table, speeds to 2225 RPM, s/n: 892668
- SEBASTIAN engine lathe with 18” swing over bed, 36” between centers, 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 487 RPM, s/n: n/a
- KING KBD-14S 5/8” bench type drill press with 10.5” x 9.5” table, ¼ HP, KING 6” drill vise, s/n: 6451
- MILLER DIALARC HF-P arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: JE820199
- DELTA 16 ½” floor type drill press with 10” x 10” table, s/n: W97U8
- (6) GENERAL MODEL 340 floor type drill presses with 10” x 10” table, 4 HP, s/n: G1204, G34F3097, n/a, n/a, n/a, n/a
- TOYOTA 7FGU30 LPG forklift with 5600 lb. capacity, 187” max. lift height, side shift, cushion tires, 3 stage mast, 5014 hrs (recorded at time of listing), 62150
- LANSING BAGNALL FOPR6 4.0 LPG outdoor forklift with 8000 lb. capacity, 185” max. lift height, pneumatic tires, 2 stage mast, enclosed cab, s/n: 78010159H
- SELLICK MODEL 12000 outdoor diesel forklift with 10,800 lb. capacity, 171” max. lift height, pneumatic tires, 2 stage mast, enclosed cab, s/n: 245909126
- TOYOTA 5FBE20 48V 3 wheel electric forklift with 3450 lb. capacity, 189” max. lift height, side shift, cushion tires, 3 stage mast, BASSI BRUNO 48V charger (may be sold separately), s/n: 12232
- CROWN WP3035-45 24V electric pallet truck with 4500 lb. capacity, s/n: 10121410
- ULINE 5000 lb. capacity pallet truck with digital scale
- (10+) 5000 lb. capacity pallet jacks
- (2) DELANY (2019) 200 lb. capacity free standing jib arms with 132” span, 114” under beam, DELANY 200 lb. capacity vacuum lifter
- HERO DPPG-S23EPDM 12 station colorant dispenser, s/n: 0711-40015
- HERO BLENDORAMA 16 station colorant dispenser, s/n: n/a
- (6) approx. 120” x 120” open face paint stations with light and filtration
- Approx. 65’ x 7.5’ x 9.5’H forced air tunnel-type drying oven with (4) SUNSPOT (2016) infrared heaters
- Approx. 1000’ of SADLER wheel conveyor
- KREMLIN 20/50F paint pump with 120 BAR, s/n: 89734
- (2) KREMLIN 20-25 paint pumps with 120 BAR, 1740 PSI, s/n: 06HI791, 06HI288
- KREMLIN AIRMIX 10C18 stand alone paint pump
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- SBV VENTILATION dust collection system with 60,000 CFM cyclonic dust collector, 200 HP blower, associated piping, s/n: n/a
- 10 HP waste compactor with 40 yd sealed container
- M. CONTI P368 digital tool pre-setter
- ORION L6616 pallet wrapper with 72” dia. turntable, s/n: 1021084
- (10+) PENTALIFT 1500 lb. capacity scissor lift conveyors
- (6+) DURABAC 40 yd roll off containers
ALSO:(100+) sections of roller conveyor, power tools, hand tools, pneumatic tools, perishable tooling including DRILLS and SAW BLADES, shop carts, (7+) RUBBERMAID dump hoppers, shop vacs, (30+) sections of medium duty pallet racking, LARGE QUANTITY of useable material plywood and particle board, paint sprayers, paints & stains and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.