Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Clarkson-Weiser Manufacturing Inc.
Late Model Precision CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, April 9, 2015
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionThursday, April 9, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, April 10 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, April 16 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationClarkson-Weiser Manufacturing Inc.
2300 Shirley Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2B 3Y2
LATE MODEL PRECISION CNC MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: HAAS (2009) SUPER VF-3 CNC vertical machining center with 12,000 RPM; HAAS (2008) TM-2 CNC vertical machining center; (2) MORI SEIKI SV-500 & SV-503 CNC twin pallet vertical machining centers with 10,000 RPM; HYD-MECH PNF350S automatic cold saw; DO-ALL C-9-16 horizontal saw; MITUTOYO LH-600 digital height gauge; CHICAGO PNEUMATICS QRS25 air compressor; KELLOGG & INGERSOLL 50HP air compressors; LARGE USEABLE RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY; CHIP BLASTERS & 4th axis rotary table; (100+) LOTS OF NEW & LIGHTLY USED HIGH PRECISION carbide boring bars, carbide inserts, drills, mills, taps & reamers etc.; factory support equipment, precision inspection equipment, laser engravers, mist extractors & MORE!
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- HAAS (NOV 2009) SUPER VF3 CNC twin pallet vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 4th axis pre-wired, 40"x18" pallets, travels X-40"; Y-20"; Z-25", CAT 40 taper, speeds to 12,000 rpm, 24 station ATC, HAAS automatic pallet changer, chip auger, programmable coolant nozzle, s/n 1075835
- HAAS HRT 210 P1 CNC 10" 4th axis rotary table, s/n 225455
- HAAS (2008) TM-2 CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 57.75"x10.5" table, travels X-40"; Y-16"; Z-16", CAT 40 taper, speeds to 4000 rpm, 10 station ATC, RENISHAW 40-2 touch probe system, coolant, s/n 1064812
- MORI SEIKI SV-503/40 CNC twin pallet vertical machining center with MORI SEIKI MSC-501 CNC control, 37"x19" pallets, travels X-40"; Y-20"; Z-20", CAT 40 taper, speeds to 10,000 rpm, 30 station ATC, KAWATEC NOBEL automatic pallet changer, chip auger, CHIP BLASTER FV-2000 high pressure through spindle coolant, s/n 2276
- MORI SEIKI SV500/40 CNC twin pallet vertical machining center with MORI SEIKI MSC-518 CNC control, 37"x19" pallets, travels X-40"; Y-20"; Z-25", CAT 40 taper, speeds to 10,000 rpm, 30 station ATC, KAWATEC NOBEL automatic pallet changer, chip auger, CHIP BLASTER FV-2000 high pressure through spindle coolant, s/n 1078
MACHINE SHOP & FACTORY EQUIPMENT
- HYD-MECH (2006) PNF350S high speed automatic cold cut saw with 4.75" round cap, 14" blade, ± 45° miter capability, 45°tilt head, pneumatic clamping, s/n 0619
- DOALL (2003) C916S horizontal band saw with 9"x16" cap, miter capability, coolant, pneumatic head lift, s/n 529-031321
- CSEPEL HFR-50 6’ radial arm drill with 13” dia. column, 16-2000 rpm, #4 MT spindle, power elevation, power clamping, 15.5” x 21.5” x 19.5” box table (may be sold separately) S/N 16061
- AH WELDER RPTQ 25 KVA spot welder, s/n 3723
- HOBART MEGAFLEX portable MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER SPECTRUM 701 portable plasma cutter, s/n n/a
- MFP TURBO 2500 bag type portable dust collector, s/n n/a
- KING (2011) bench type milling and drilling machine with variable speed, DRO, s/n n/a
- MITUTOYO LH-600 LINEAR HEIGHT 24" digital height gauge with MITUTOYO QM DATA 100 DRO, air glide pneumatic assist, s/n 300081011
- KELLOG AMERICAN KPS50, 50 HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n R295803663
- INGERSOLL RAND SSR EP50, 50 HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n n/a
- HUSKY 7 HP twin stage piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- CHICAGO PNEUMATIC (2009) QRS25, 25 HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n API445147
- CHICAGO PNEUMATIC (2009) D36 refrigerated air dryer, s/n CAI356176
- DODGE (2011) RAM 1500 SLT PICKUP TRUCK, crew cab, HEMI 5.7 liter V8 engine, 4x4, auto, power locks, power windows, keyless entry, A/C, cloth, 129500 km
- DODGE (2011) RAM 1500 SLT PICKUP TRUCK, crew cab, HEMI 5.7 liter V8 engine, 4x4, auto, power locks, power windows, keyless entry, A/C, cloth,153,500 km
- KOMATSU FG40Z-58000 lbs. capacity, 85" / 162" mast, side shift, 42" forks s/n 20146
- LINDE E15S3000 lbs capacity 83" / 185" mast, side shift 42" forks s/n 324FO3624216
ALSO:POWER FIST sand blast cabinet with media recovery; (3) DELTA & GENERAL 16" heavy duty floor type drill presses; DELTA combination 6" belt, 10" disc sander; DREMEL scroll saw; DELTA bench type vertical band saw with stand; 1/2 TON cap freestanding JIB crane with 14' reach, 12' height under the hook, BUDGET 1/2 TON hoist; (250+) LOTS OF NEW & LIGHTLY USED HIGH PRECISION carbide boring bars, carbide inserts, drills, mills, taps & reamers etc.; factory support equipment, MITUTOYO & STARRET precision inspection equipment, laser engravers, mist extractors, LARGE QUANTITY OF ALUMINUM EXTRUSIONS AND NON FERROUS RAW MATERIALS, office furniture, business machines, server equipment, NORTEL MERIDIAN phone system & MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.