Large New & Used Boat Dealership
Huge Offering of New and Used Boats, SEA-DOOs, Snowmobiles and More!
Saturday, November 1, 2014
10:30 AM EST
Friday, October 31, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Sunday, November 2, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Saturday, November 8, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
OVER 30 NEW & USED BOATS NEW AS 2013 & UP TO 30' FROM MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS DORAL, GLASTRON, ZODIAC, SEAFOX, PRINCECRAFT, LEGEND, DAKINE, STINGRAY, YAMAHA, ALLANTE, SEABREEZE & MORE!
OVER 600 LOTS TO BE SOLD FEATURING:
- BRP SEA-DOO (2012) RXP260 PWC w/ ROTAX 240 HP;
- CYPRESS CAY (2013) SEABREEZE 210 aluminum pontoon boat w/90HP MERC OB;
- SEAFOX (2011) 172CC PRO center console boat w/75HP MERC OB;
- STINGRAY (2010) 250 CS mid cabin cruiser w/300HP VOLVO;
- INVADER MARINE INVADER 30' cabin cruiser w/TWIN 220HP VOLVO'S;
- DORAL (2006) 210 ESCAPE CUDDY cabin w/260HP MERC;
- DORAL 200 SUNQUEST bowrider w/220HP MERC;
- CAMPION ALLANTE 705 VRi CUDDY cabin w/250HP MERC;
- MASTERCRAFT PROSTAR 190 SKI&WAKE w/330HP MERC;
- REGAL 2100 LSR bowrider w/220 HP VOLVO; GLASTRON 165 SIERRA (FULLY RECONDITIONED INTERIOR) bowrider;
- PRINCECRAFT (2002) SPORTFISHER 24 aluminum pontoon boat w/115HP YAMAHA OB;
- LEGEND (2005) 19 EXCALIBUR all welded aluminum fishing boat w/ 115HP MERC;
- PRINCECRAFT (2011) UNGAVA aluminum fishing boat w/ 15HP YAMAHA OB;
- (2) LEGEND (2014) 14 WIDEBODY aluminum fishing boats(BRAND NEW!!!);
- ZODIAC (2004) FUTURA 5-person center console inflatable boat;
- (3) MERCURY MARINE QUICKSILVER 4-person inflatable dinghy's;
- LARGE SELECTION (20+) OF OUTBOARD ENGINES from MERCURY / ENVIRUNDE / YAMAHA / HONDA up to 70HP as new as 2013 mostly new or unused;
- BOMBARDIER SKI-DOO (2010) 1200 EXPEDITION SE snowmobile w/ ROTAX 1200CC 4-STROKE;
- BOMBARDIER SKI-DOO (2010) 800 MXZ X snowmobile w/ ROTAX 800CC;
- BOMBARDIER SKI-DOO (2006) 1000 MACH Z snowmobile w/ ROTAX 1000CC;
- BRP CAN-AM (2011) SPIDER RT A4BC motorcycle w/ 1000CC, only 3000KMS!!!;
- HONDA (2005) SILVERWING touring motorcycle w/ 600 CC FOUR STROKE;
- (8) KARAVAN (2014) WCE-1250/900-46 PWC trailers;
- (10+) LEGEND GLIDE-ON bunk trailers up to 5800 lbs cap, as new as 2012;
- (10+) EZLOADER bunk trailers up to 6000 lbs cap, as new as 2014;
- (8+) TRITON & MAXI SPORT snowmobile trailers as new as 2012;
- HYSTER H155XL 15,000 lbs cap DIESEL forklift;
- RAYMOND 11R30TT 3,000 lbs cap reach truck;
- COMPLETE REPAIR & MAINTENANCE SHOP equipped with RAVAGLIOLI (2010) tire changing machine,
- RAVAGLIOLI (2010) digital tire balancing machine
- ALSO: welders, bike hoists and hydraulic scissor lift tables, large quantity of AQUATREE AQUACART portable PWC display stands, (2) 40' storage sea containers, forklift snow plow bucket attachment, (40+) sections of REDI-RACK medium duty pallet racking, (2) 2.5 TON CAP engine hoists, air compressors, large selection of floor jacks and stands to 10 ton cap, large quantity of hand tools, power tools, MERCURY / YAMAHA / ENVIRUNDE specialty tool sets and electronic testers, (100+) technical SERVICE MANUALS, spare parts stores inventory consisting of: body & trim parts, tire, rims, engine accessories, synthetic high performance oils and lubricants, snowmobile dollies, boat dollies, large selection of STORE FIXTURES AND DISPLAYS, (3) flat screen TV's up to 60", large quantity of adjustable shelving, (8) sections of wood deck,(8) sections of aluminum dock, rolling step ladders, fiberglass and aluminum ladders, (2) STAR INDUSTRIES 10,000 lbs cap forklift trailer attachments, OPTIMATE PRO4-S 4 station battery charger, late model designer leather couches and furniture, reception desk & customer service lounge furniture, computers, business machines; large selection of state of the art, Late model, Designer quality office furniture, board room and sales offices, IBM servers, Late Model Panasonic KX-DT343 phone system with hand sets and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.