Surplus Assets of a
Large Mobile Crane Manufacturer
Product Line, WIP, Finished Goods & Fabricating Assets
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, September 29 by appointment only.
FEATURING: YAM CNC CK-5 CNC turning center; NAKAMURA-TOME SUPER TURN 3 CNC turning center; CLOVER 28/39 26” x 132”gap bed engine lathe; TOS SN55B 20” x 66” engine lathe; K&N 16K25 22” x 64” engine lathe; LAGUN FT.2 vertical milling machine; TOS KURIM FINESA vertical milling machine; CINCINNATI horizontal milling machine; ARCHDALE 4’ radial arm drill; MAS VR2 2’ radial arm drill; DAVIS NO. 4 keyseater; OSTER RAPIDUCTION pipe threading machine; ESAB LAE 315 MIG welder with ESAB A10-MVC 30 wire feeder; AIRCO AIRCOMATIC CV portable MIG welder with MILLER wire feeder; HOBART RC-250 portable MIG welder with HOBART 27 wire feeder; MILLER DELTAWELD 450 portable welder with MILLER MILLERMATIC S-54E wire feeder; CAMPBELL-HAUSFELD MAXUS upright tank-mounted air compressor; huge assortment of telescopic trolley boom components including boom arms, bases with outriggers, hydraulic piston units, arm mounts and MUCH MORE!
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE COMPLETE TELESCOPIC TROLLEY BOOM PRODUCT LINE
Consists of 9 different models some with a max. reach of up to 35’ and a max. capacity of 20,000 lbs; 360 deg. turning radius; 60 deg. boom elevation; pendant, or wireless control option; overload detection device; wide span radial outrigger and MORE!
Contact Joe Lizewski 416-962-9600 for more information.
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- YAM CNC CK-5 CNC turning center with FANUC SYSTEM 6T CNC control, 12” 3 jaw chuck, 28” swing over bed, 15” max. turning diameter, 36” max. machining length, 3” spindle bore, 8 station turret, speeds to 2500 RPM, 20 HP, tailstock, chip conveyor, s/n: n/a
- NAKAMURA-TOME SUPER TURN 3 CNC turning center with FANUC SYSTEM 10T CNC control, 9” 3 jaw chuck, 24” swing over bed, 11” max. turning diameter, 23” max. machining length, 3” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 4500 RPM, 30 HP, tailstock, chip conveyor, s/n: C30845
- CLOVER 28/39 gap bed engine lathe with 26” swing over bed, 36” swing over gap, 132” distance between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1280 RPM, inch/metric threading, 16” 3 jaw chuck, steadies, s/n: n/a
- TOS SN55B engine lathe with 20” swing over bed, 66” distance between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, inch threading, 12” 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 05510800688
- K&N 16K25 engine lathe with 22” swing over bed, 64” between centers, 2.25” spindle bore, speeds to 1600 RPM, inch/metric threading, 12” 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 3011
- HERBERT NO. 4 senior preoptive turret lathe with 12” swing over bed, 20” between centers, 6 station turret, speeds to 1000 RPM, s/n: n/a
- STANDARD MODERN LD-9 UTILATHE tool room lathe with 9” swing over bed, 22” between centers, speeds to 1500 RPM, inch threading, power feed, s/n: n/a
- LAGUN FT.2 vertical milling machine with 48” x 9” table, speeds to 4600 RPM, s/n: n/a
- TOS KURIM FINESA vertical milling machine with 49” x 11.5” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, s/n: n/a
- CINCINNATI horizontal milling machine with 44” x 11” table, speeds to 1200 RPM, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- ARCHDALE 4’ radial arm drill with speeds to 1500 RPM, approx. 12” diameter column, 22” x 22” x 22” box table, s/n: 672-32
- MAS VR2 2’ radial arm drill with speeds to 4500 RPM, approx. 8” diameter column, 24” x 20” x 18”H box table, s/n: 4760
- DAVIS NO. 4 keyseater with 15.25” throat, 8” max. work height, 24.5” x 26.5” table, 4.5” stroke, 48 strokes/min., s/n: n/a
- OSTER RAPIDUCTION pipe threading machine with spindle speeds to 184 RPM, s/n: n/a
- BLANCHARD NO. 18 rotary surface grinder with 32” diameter electromagnetic chuck, speeds to 720 RPM, rapid traverse, s/n: 4924
- CINCINNATI surface grinder with approx. 20” diameter grinding wheel with 6” face, s/n: n/a
- COSEN horizontal band saw with approx. 16” x 12” capacity, s/n: n/a
- ENERPAC H-frame hydraulic shop press with 20 ton capacity
- JET 13R bench-type drill press with stand, speeds to 2800 RPM, 9.5” x 9.5” table, s/n: 42132
- CLAUSING 2244 heavy duty bench-type drill press with speeds to 2000 RPM, s/n: 103637
- WILSON-ROCKWELL B525 SERIES 500 digital hardness tester, s/n: 81175603
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- SULLIVAN PALATEK 40D rotary screw air compressor with 40 HP, 10,151 hours (recorded at time of listing) (seals replaced & motor rebuilt 2020), s/n: n/a
- CAMPBELL-HAUSFELD MAXUS upright tank-mounted air compressor with 7.5 HP, 80 gal. capacity, s/n: L10/7/03-10635
- TG refrigerated air dryer (cooling fan replaced 2020), s/n: n/a
- MET-PRO (2004) ME33 horizontal fume scrubber with 5300 CFM, 2.5 GAL/min processing capacity, s/n: 9631
- (3) NORTH AMERICAN RECTIFIER 6PF-C 2500 amp portable rectifiers, s/n: n/a, n/a, n/a
- (2) POLY PRODUCTS ET-III-W evaporative tanks with ½ HP blower & motor, 48”L x 33”W x 33”H polyurethane tank
- Stainless steel 1800L slant bottom plating tank with 74”L x 36”W x 42”H work area, filter berm, air sparger, bottom pull plumbing
- Stainless steel 1300L slant bottom plating tank with 46”L x 32”W x 48”H work area, filter berm, air sparger, bottom pull plumbing
- PLASTICAIR 30GIF blower fan with 16,000 CFM volume, speeds to 1567 RPM, s/n: 2989
- GRIEVE IC-1250 inert atmosphere electric oven with 36”W x 40”D x 36”H interior dimensions, 1,250 deg. F max. temperature, TELEDYNE 9060Z digital oxygen sensor, EUROTHERM digital temperature control, 1 HP, s/n: 770010
- ONTEMP trolley-type electric industrial oven with 84”W x 80”D x 84”H interior dimensions, 450 deg. F max. temperature, HONEYWELL digital temperature controls, 6 HP, (RETROFIT 2015 SCR & fuseboxes), s/n: 89-7W7H7D-E.H
- DESPATCH V-29TT electric industrial oven with 36”W x 28”D x 36”H interior dimensions, 1,000 deg. F max. temperature, EUROTHERM NANODAC digital programmable temperature control/monitor, s/n: 69933
- GORBEL GLMS-FS-4000 free standing monorail gantry system with 60’ run, 12’ between uprights, 11’ under rail, 1 ton capacity electric hoist with pendant control
- GORBEL GLMS-FS-1000 free standing monorail gantry system with 50’ run, 11’ between uprights, 11’ under rail, 1 ton capacity 2 speed electric hoist with pendant control
- BUDGIT 1 ton capacity electric hoist with trolley
- ESAB LAE 315 MIG welder with ESAB A10-MVC 30 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- AIRCO AIRCOMATIC CV portable MIG welder with MILLER wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: CS113528
- HOBART RC-250 portable MIG welder with HOBART 27 wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: 79WS22529
- AIRCO DIP-COR 300 MIG welder with cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER DELTAWELD 450 portable welder with MILLER MILLERMATIC S-54E wire feeder, s/n: JG138334
TELESCOPIC TROLLEY BOOM COMPONENTS
- (5) Telescopic trolley boom arms with 5000 lb. capacity at 21’ max. reach
- Telescopic trolley boom arm with 5000 lb. capacity at 23’ max. reach
- Telescopic trolley boom arm with 6000 lb. capacity at 25’ max. reach
- Telescopic trolley boom arm with 5000 lb. capacity at 24’ max. reach
- P&H HEVI-LIFT T-1500 1500 lb. capacity mobile crane hoist with pendant control
(10+) steel shop tables; PERISHABLE TOOLING including DRILLS, END MILLS, TAPS; (10+) Telescopic trolley boom bases with outriggers; (12+) Telescopic trolley boom hydraulic piston units; (8+) Telescopic trolley boom arm mounts; (2) self-dumping hoppers; (2) Piston-Type tank-mounted air compressors; (10+) 600V stainless steel heaters ranging from 15-22KW; MACHINE ACCESSORIES comprising MACHINE VISES, ROTARY TABLES, TIE-DOWN CLAMPING; hardware; welding accessories; stainless steel, plastic & fibreglass tanks; transformers; spare motors and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30