Surplus Assets of
Kubes Steel Inc.
Machining & Fabricating Equipment Event
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Friday, April 23 by appointment only.
FEATURING: HAAS VF9 CNC vertical machining center; ESAB AVENGER AVG2-4 VIS2C REMAN bridge-type CNC cutting table with ESAB VISION 2000C/3000 CNC control, (1) plasma cutting head with +/- 45 deg bevel & rotate capability, (4) oxy-acetylene torch heads, ESAB ESP600C plasma cutting power source, GALT 432”x168” burning table; STANKO 65A90 CNC vertical mill with 108”x41” table; STANKO 2620B 3.5” table-type horizontal boring mill with 44”x49” power rotary table; STANKO 16K401-3 36”x127” gap bed engine lathe; CHIEN YEH CY-680X2000 30”x76” gap bed engine lathe; MAS VF4 5’ radial arm drill; YALE GLP110MGNGBV124 11,000 lb. capacity LPG forklift; YALE GLP 080LFNSBE088 7550 lb. capacity LPG forklift and MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
NATIONAL RIGGING AND TRANSPORTATION
O: 905-788-1110 | C: 905-704-9011
Please contact: Darren Chapman
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HAAS VF9 CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 36”x84” t-slot table, travels: X-49”, Y-40”, Z-30”, speeds to 3000 RPM, 40 taper spindle, 20 station ATC, chip auger, 35 KVA transformer (may be sold separately), s/n: 9512
CNC PLASMA/OXY-ACETYLENE CUTTING TABLE
- ESAB (AVENGER AVG2-4 VIS2C REMAN bridge-type CNC cutting table with ESAB VISION 2000C/3000 CNC control, (1) plasma cutting head with +/- 45 deg bevel & rotate capability, (4) oxy-acetylene torch heads, ESAB ESP600C plasma cutting power source, GALT 432”x168” burning table, 22” under bridge, PRESTO-O-WELD WC-7C coolant circulator, s/n: 0560985230
CNC VERTICAL MILL
- STANKO 65A90 CNC vertical mill with 108”x41” table, travels: X-100.50”, Y-39.00”, Z-34.466”, approx. 32” max. distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 2000 RPM, #50 taper spindle, s/n: 65A901-11.000.130P3
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- STANKO 2620B table-type horizontal boring mill with 3.5” spindle, 44”x49” rotary t-slot table, travels: vertical-41”, cross-40”, longtitudinal-49”, #40 taper, speeds to 2000 RPM, NEWALL DP700 3-axis DRO, s/n: 2446
- STANKO 16K401-3 gap bed engine lathe with 32” 4-jaw chuck, 36” swing over bed, 127” distance between centers, 4” spindle bore, speeds to 1250 RPM, s/n: 856
- CHIEN YEH CY-680X2000 gap bed engine lathe with 12” 3-jaw chuck, 30” swing over bed, 76” distance between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, JINGCE 2-axis DRO, s/n: 068
- MAS VF4 5’ radial arm drill with 12” column, speeds to 2000 RPM, coolant, 36”x22”x24” box table (may be sold separately), s/n: 9795
- DARBERT horizontal bandsaw, s/n: 0260
- VERTICUT 115B roll-in vertical bandsaw with 18”x30” table, 12” throat, 3.25 HP, 115V, single phase, s/n: 4077
- INVICTA ELLIOT 4MR 18” shaper with 16”x12” t-slot table, speeds to 101 strokes/minute, s/n: N/A
- TRADEMASTER 10” double end bench grinder, s/n: n/a
- MILLFORD 12” double end pedestal grinder, s/n: n/a
- YALE GLP110MGNGBV124 LPG forklift with 11,000 lb capacity, 24” load center, 180” max. vertical reach, outdoor cushion tires, 2-stage mast, 5’ forks, heated enclosed cab, s/n: B813D0198T
- YALE GLP 080LFNSBE088 LPG forklift with 7550lb capacity, 24” load center, 185.6” max. vertical reach, 3-stage mast, cushion tires, 4’5” forks, s/n: N545888
LARGE QUANTITY of INSPECTION EQUIPMENT consisting of outside micrometers, vernier calipers, inside micrometers; PERISHABLE TOOLING including taper shank drills, reamers, end mills; machine vises; LISTA tool cabinets; ESAB plasma cutting perishables; #50 & #40 tool holders; racking; shop tables and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.