Kolmer Stainless Ltd.
Complete Metal Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, August 10 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
FEATURING: TRUMPF (1998) TRUMATIC 500 CNC punch press; TRUMPF Quickset tool pre-setter; HUNTON punch tool grinder; ACCURPRESS 713014 14’ x 130 ton capacity hydraulic press brake; DI-ACRO 16-96 8’ hydra-power 35 ton capacity press brake; ACCURSHEAR 613512 12’ hydraulic shear; PULLMAX P-5 mechanical nibbler; SAMPSON CAM-170 corner notcher; ROTEX 7325 18 station manual turret punch; SAMPSON 50.5”x 3” conventional rolls; BROWN BOGGS 31” x 3” conventional rolls; PROGRESS P-135 combination polish and sander; SOCO MC-275 cold cut saw; DELTA ROCKWELL double miter radial arm saw; KBC horizontal band saw; KING KSD-34M bench type drill press; WELD-O-MATIC FTC spot welder; LINCOLN ELECTRIC INVERTEC V-200T tig welder; THERMAL DYNAMIC PAK MASTER 25 portable plasma cutter; CLARK GCX25E LPG forklift with 4775 lbs capacity; JET 2 ton electric chain hoist; ALSO: large selection of brake dies, TRUMPF tooling, blower fans, hardware, W.I.P., cantilever racking & MORE!
EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE:
CANADIAN INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
DON FINKLE EMAIL: DON@TEAMCIS.CA
PHONE: (905) 372-8333 | MOBILE: (905) 376-0233
- TRUMPF (1998) TRUMATIC 500 CNC punch press with 22.5 ton max punch capacity, 20 station tool holder, 98”x 51” work table with ball assist, 6’ throat, 5/16” max sheet thickness, TRUMAGRAPH CC220S CNC Control, S/N; 041077
- TRUMPF Quickset tool pre-setter
- HUNTON punch tool grinder with 4.5” magnetic chuck
- ACCURPRESS 713014 14’ x 130 ton capacity hydraulic press brake with back gauge 316” to 1” ga. Capacity, 12’6” between housing, 575V3ph60Hz. S/N; 1748
- DI-ACRO 16-96 8’ hydra-power 35 ton capacity press brake with back gauge, 5’ 1,78” between housing, S/N; JH-1061
- CHICAGO DREIS & KRUMP 135 4’machanical press brake with 15 ton capacity, 2’ 7” between housing S/N; L-16918
- ACCURSHEAR 613512 12’ hydraulic shear with 10 gauge max capacity, 575V/3PH/60Hz S/N; 1032
- PULLMAX P-5 mechanical nibbler with 42” throat S/N; 10596
- SAMPSON CAM-170 corner notcher S/N; 89070
- ROTEX 7325 18 station manual turret punch S/N; 36935
- D-BUR-R 131 electric de-burring machine S/N; 3264
- SAMPSON 50.5”x 3” conventional rolls
- BROWN BOGGS 31” x 3” conventional rolls
- PROGRESS 150” belt stroke sander S/N; N/A
- PROGRESS P-135 combination polish and sander with 61” belt sander and 8” polishing wheel S/N; 65
- SOCO MC-275 cold cut saw with 10” blade, speeds up to 60 rpm S/N; N/A
- DELTA ROCKWELL double miter radial arm saw with 10” blade S/N; N/A
- KBC horizontal band saw S/N; N/A
- TRADEMASTER TMWC-105M 10” table saw S/N; N/A
- KING KSD-34M bench type drill press speeds up to 3000 rpm S/N; 1126
- ENCO 4005:0 bench type drill press speeds up to 3170 rpm S/N; B9-50-1168
- WELD-O-MATIC FTC spot welder with 30” throat, techno cybernetic control, 25kva575V60Hz S/N; 3205
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC INVERTEC V-200T tig welder S/N; I2970900190
- ACKLANDS W-250 AC/DC/HF arc welder S/N; N/A
- WELDCO 150 AMPERE AC/DC msm bumble bee arc welder S/N; HJ128231
- PROLINE 250 AC/DC arc welder S/N; N/A
- AIRCO welding power source S/N; N/A
- POWERMATE 60 portable stud welder S/N; N/A
- THERMAL DYNAMIC PAK MASTER 25 portable plasma cutter S/N; N/A
FACTORY AND MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- CLARK GCX25E LPG forklift with 4775 lbs capacity, cushion tires, 3 stage mass, side shift, 188” reach, 8378 hours (recorded at listing) S/N; GX230E-0219-0227FB
- JET 2 ton electric chain hoist S/N; N/A
- (2) 5HP piston type tank mounted compressor S/N; N/A
- ALSO: large selection of brake dies, TRUMPF tooling, blower fans, hardware, W.I.P., cantilever racking & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.