ITEG Machinery Inc.
Custom Fabricating & Machining Facility
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
1:30 PM EDT
InspectionWednesday, May 21, 2014 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Thursday, May 22 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, May 28 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationITEG Machinery Inc.
11740 6E Ave, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H1E 1S1
CUSTOM FABRICATING & MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: Press brakes, shears, floor type horizontal boring mill, planer mill, CNC turning center, radial arm drills, horizontal bandsaws, vertical milling machines, engine lathes, cylindrical grinders and accessories, overhead bridge crane, shop presses, welding equipment and accessories, perishable tooling, factory support equipment and MORE!
- AZTECH (REBUILT 2014) D8091 hydraulic press brake with 80 ton cap., 12’ bed, 10’ 6” between housings, 6” stroke, 15” daylight s/n 0058
- ITEG (REBUILT 2014) 8’ X ¼” hydraulic shear with front operated power back gauge, DRO, variable cut length, 8’ squaring arm, front supports s/n 047S
- MAZAK QT 20 CNC turning center with MAZATROL T-1 control, 11.81” max. turning cap., 19.7” max. turning length, 3 1/4” spindle bore., speeds to 4000 RPM, 8 station turret, 10” chuck, tailstock, chip conveyor s/n YMCQT284055
- PONTIAC 145” X 42” hydraulic open side planer mill with (2) 10 HP milling heads, pendant control
- VDF 18” X 48” engine lathe with 2 ½” bore, speeds to 1050 RPM, threading DRO
- TOS FA5BV vertical milling machine with 17.5" x 78.5" table, speeds to 1400 RPM s/n 26924
- HOLKE F-11V vertical milling machine with 10” X 45” table, speeds to 4080 RPM, DRO, power table feed
- BERGONZI TM50 HYDROBLOC 5’ radial arm drill with 13” column, speeds to 1620 RPM box table
- NOEL ERNAULT turret lathe with 18” swing, 6 position turret s/n n/a
- CAROLINA CP 100 50 ton hydraulic shop press s/n 00827
- NORTON 8” X 20” plain cylindrical grinder s/n n/a
- NORTON 12” X 36” hydraulic surface grinder s/n n/a
- QUALTERS & SMITH B7A automatic horizontal band saw with 7” dia., cap power stock feed, infeed conveyor
- WALKER TURNER vertical band saw
- 10 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- Free standing crane system consisting of 10 ton double girder top running bridge crane with 30’ span, 13 ½’ vertical lift, approx. 60’ runway, bus bar, rail & columns
- ALLIS CHALMERS 12000 lbs. LPG forklift with solid tires
- GMC SAVANA cube van S/N: 1GDJ31F5V1096483
ALSO:CANOX C-SRM welder, (2) HOBART MIG welders, machine accessories, tooling, steel tables, spare parts, power tools, hand tools cabinets and more
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER AT THIS SITE IS:SUMMERSIDE TRANSPORT 2000 INC.
5500 Hochelaga, local 650
Montreal, QC H1N 3L7
CONTACT: STEVEN SUMMERSIDE
MOBILE: (514) 865-9350
BUSINESS: (514) 355-6000
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
This sale will be conducted in CDN funds.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.