Custom Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
1:00 PM EST
InspectionTuesday, November 24 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, November 24 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, November 26 by 5:00 P.M.
15 Regan Rd., Unit 1, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L7Z 1E3
FEATURING: CINCINNATI 954-78, 78 ton mechanical press brake; YODOGAWA 3’ radial arm drill; CHIEN YEH STRONG 1500 engine lathe; FIRST LC-1 vertical milling machine; OMERA OMM/10 mechanical iron worker; THOMAS 350 SUPER TECHNICS 13” cold cut saw; BOMAR STG 260 GM horizontal band saw; CAROLINA CBP 1200 H-frame shop press; KING INDUSTRIAL combination sander; (3) welders & plasma cutters; MITSUBISHI FGC25N LPG forklift; CAR MATE (2011) single axel utility trailer; CROSSFIRE GG-6000E gas generator; ALSO: fire proof cabinets, welding tables, oxy-acetylene welding equipment, power tools, useable material and MORE!
- CINCINNATI 954-78 mechanical press brake with 78 ton cap. s/n: 5381
- YODOGAWA 3’ radial arm drill, speeds to 1500 RPM, t-slot box table s/n: 6602
- CHIEN YEH b 1500 engine lathe with 19 ½” swing, 59” between centers, speeds to 1800 RPM, 3 jaw chuck, steadies s/n: 86016
- FIRST LC-1 vertical milling machine with 2 HP motor, speeds to 2700 RPM s/n: 80813492
- OMERA OMM/10 mechanical iron worker with 10 ton 3”x½” cap. s/n: 440253
- THOMAS 350 SUPER TECHNICS 13” cold cut saw s/n: 00-0267
- BOMAR STG 260 GM horizontal band saw with 75”x26”x48” cutting cap., 149”x1” blade, roller conveyor s/n: 262
- ROLL IN vertical band saw with speeds to 500 FPM s/n: n/a
- CAROLINA CBP 1200 H-frame shop press with 50 ton cap s/n: 08686
- KING INDUSTRIAL combination sander with 6”x48” belt, 12” disc, speeds to 3450 RPM s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN RANGER 9 250 amp welder/generator with 20 HP gas powered engine s/n: 10539-01980-02505
- LINCOLN IDEALARC DC-400 500 amp multi-process welder with wire feed, cables and guns s/n: C1030400283
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 600 plasma cutter s/n: n/a
- MITSUBISHI FGC25N LPG forklift with 4700LB. cap., 187” vertical lift, side shift, indoor tires s/n: AF82F03164
- CAR MATE (2011) single axel utility trailer with 3500LB. cap VIN: 5A3U510SXCL000141
- CROSSFIRE GG-6000E gas generator with 23 hours
- POWER FIST 8” double end pedestal grinder
- HOMACK mechanic’s tool chest
- HUSKY 6 drawer tool chest
ALSO:Fire proof cabinets, welding tables, oxy-acetylene welding equipment, power tools, LARGE quantities of useable material and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.