Assets of an
Industrial Food Processing Plant
New Operation Set Up In 2015!
BIDS CLOSE: Friday, September 23, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesdays & Thursdays only from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., or by appointment.
RemovalBy appointment only.
Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationIndustrial Food Processing Plant
20 Melford Drive, Unit 6, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1B 2X6
IndustryFood Processing & Packaging
This facility NEVER RAN PRODUCTION, and features extremely late model equipment in LIKE NEW condition. A brief summary of assets to be included are as follows: Continuous feeding stainless steel microwave with 0-100KW adjustable power range; Horizontal & Vertical pouch packers; Stainless steel 600L electric tilting kettle; Continuous roasting line; Stainless steel 1000L horizontal twin shaft ribbon blender with weigh hopper & PLC control; Stainless steel 500L V-Blender; Stainless steel 300KG/HR hammer mill; EMERSON walk in freezer; (5) Stainless steel storage silos up to 3000L capacity with live bottoms; (2) Stainless steel colloid mills; Stainless steel 500L hopper with horizontal auger and inclined screw conveyor; (10) inclined screw conveyors, many with hoppers; YALE electric forklift, stone mill and MORE!
- GELGOOG 29” X 24” stainless steel hopper
- GELGOOG ELEVATOR GG stainless steel 127” x 8” incline belt conveyor with 1hp electric motor s/n: n/a
- GELGOOG (2014) GG (3) drum continuous roasting machine with (3) 105” x 20” spiral roasting drums, RIELLO 40 N400S gas burner, .5hp feeder blower, (4) .5hp interior blower fans, LENZE ACTECH variable frequency drive, control panel and thermostat s/n: n/a
- GELGOOG GG ELEVATOR 29” x 24”stainless steel vacuum elevated hopper with 2.5hp blower s/n: n/a
- GELGOOG GG stainless steel cooling hopper with 27” x 7” vibratory discharge conveyor s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 25” x 21” stainless steel hopper with 2.5hp 129” x 4” incline auger conveyor
- (2) MFG N/A 28” x 28” stainless steel feeding hoppers with 117” x 6” incline auger conveyors
- (2) JL-DKLZ-Q stainless steel 600 deg/cel jacketed steam/oil cooking kettles with 47” diameter, power tilt, waste bins, waste pump s/n: n/a
- U.S BOILER CO natural gas fired boiler with 660lbs/hour capacity, digital microprocessor, low pressure oil pump and exhaust system s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A stainless steel 75” x 27” live bottom feeding hopper with 108” x 5” incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- SHANDONG ADASEN JN100 8 zone continuous belt type dehydration microwave with 0- 100kw, approx. 100kg p/hour dehydration capacity, 50MHz - 2450MHz microwave output frequency, PANASONIC magnetron, (2) thermostats, 39” belt, 44" x 3" aperture s/n: 1503305
- MFG N/A 28” x 28” stainless steel hopper with 80” x 5” incline auger conveyor and temperature sensor s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 13” stainless steel circular grinder s/n: n/a
- XINXIANG FIRST (2014) V500 v-type rotating mixer with 500L capacity, 18rpm rotary speed, 210L effective volume, 2hp drive s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 25” x 25” stainless steel feeding hopper with 129” x 4” incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- (2) MFG N/A 3000L capacity stainless steel storage silo with 70” diameter, vibratory discharge, AIRTAK 6” automatic gate valve, (2) level sensors, 135” x 5” 5hp incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 2000L capacity stainless steel storage silo with 60” diameter, vibratory discharge, AIRTAK 6” automatic gate valve, (2) level sensors, 135” x 5” 5hp incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 1000L capacity stainless steel storage silo with 47” diameter, vibratory discharge, AIRTAK 6” automatic gate valve, (2) level sensors, 135” x 5” 5hp incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- SHENYIN (2014) SYLW-1P single shaft ribbon blender with 35.31 cu’ total volume, 21.18 cu’ working volume, 15hp electric motor, ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW C1000 plc control, silo type check weigher with mars d.r.o, CHISUN 6” automatic gate valve, 18” x 15” discharge gate, 135” x 5” 5hp incline auger conveyor s/n: 2014275
- TOPPER (2015) TD50 stone type enclosed circular grinder mill with 25” disc, 20hp electric motor s/n: 14200
- MFG N/A 3000L capacity stainless steel storage silo with 70” diameter, vibratory discharge, AIRTAK 6” automatic gate valve, (2) level sensors, 34” X 26” storage hopper, 135” x 5” 5hp incline auger conveyor s/n: n/a
- JINAN DARIN LSU-260D full-auto pouch packaging machine with SIEMENS SMART LINE touch screen PLC control, 20 - 70 bag/minute capacity, 19.5" - 98.42" bag size, 39.3" - 157.5" bag length, box bottom bag/zipper bag capability, gravity fed stainless steel portioning hopper feeder, single station fill port s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 77” x 6” incline belt conveyor
- MFG N/A 4’ rotating receiver tray
- MFG N/A plc control with transformer
- JINAN DARIN LSU-420B 12” vertical plastic bag packaging machine with outfeed conveyor and receiver tray s/n: n/a
- HOBART 4346 mixer/grinder s/n: 27-021-516
- (2) RHEEM gas fired water heater tanks s/n: n/a
- RHEEM pass-through gas fired water heater s/n: n/a
- KEEPRITE 90” height x 64” width, 113” length all enclosed refrigeration unit s/n: n/a
- (2) MFG N/A 20hp stainless steel colloid mills
- YALE ERP030TGN36TE082 electric forklift with 2850lbs capacity, 189” max reach, 2 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, 36v motor s/n: E807N03301Y
- (15) sections of pallet racking
ALSO:Power tools, hand tools, suitcase welders, vises, powerfist pedestal type drill press, portable h-frame 4 ton shop press, surplus parts, electrical hardware, electric motors, hardware, workbenches, stainless steel work benches and more
MACHINES IN OPERATION
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.