MP Atlantic Wood Limited
Exceptionally Late Model / High Quality Lumber Mill
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
11:00 AM ADT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, November 18 by appointment only.
LocationHigh Quality Lumber Mill
2158 Champlain Street, Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada, E1A 7J3
FEATURING: GILBERT (2015) RA-15-008-12, 2000 FPM 6-roll high speed planer; VAB SOLUTIONS (2015) linear lumber grading line w/ UV marking and inline moisture detection; CATHILD INDUSTRIES (2016) propane fired kiln w/ 300,000 board foot capacity; ENERGIE F.E.I INC. 220HP wood fired boiler; NOVILCO (2016) double gate bin system; INOTECH (2015) 16’ automatic stacking & transfer system; Finger Jointing Line; TRANSCRAFT (2013) tridem flatbed trailer; TOYOTA (2017) 8FGCU25, 5,000 LB LPG forklift; ASSORTMENT OF: general production support equipment, yard storage areas with spare machine parts & MORE!
WOOD DRYING KILN
- CATHILD INDUSTRIE (2016) 35' x 100' propane-fired wood drying kiln with 300,000 board feet capacity, (2) CATHILD INDUSTRIE VS1 1W 440 MGTT control units, YASKAWA A1000 high performance vector control drive, s/n: 160580
LUMBER PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
- GILBERT(2015) (6) roll planer line with GILBERT 5 axis computerized positioning system, 2000 FPM, 125 HP top head, 100 HP bottom head, (2) 40 HP side heads, (6) feed rolls (2 grooved entry rolls, 2 polished centre rolls, 2 polished exit rolls), 50 HP pineapple rolls, infeed & outfeed conveyors, board puller unit, knife realignment jig, electrical panel peripherals and controls, s/n: RA-15-008-12conveyor, peripherals and controls, s/n: RA-15-008-12
- VAB SOLUTIONS (2015) linear lumber grading system with NORDSON 25B UV marking/reading unit, NEMA 12 enclosure, OPT-025 vision chamber, PLC integration unit, air board tracker, video inspection camera, outfeed conveyor, board puller unit, MODEL L-100 inline moisture sensor with humidity control console, s/n: n/a
- NOVILCO (2016) double gate system with (2) pneumatic bin sorter traps, 6' push chain module with (5) chain ways, 40' accumulation transfer conveyor with (5) chain ways, 24” trimmer outfeed/transfer conveyor extension, (5) bypass transfer extended arms, peripherals and controls, s/n: n/a
- NOVILCO (2015) 15BC 16’W sniper lug loader with 350 boards/min max. speed, PLC control and peripherals, s/n: NC1Z-15BC-0216-001
- INOTECH (2015) 16' stacker with 13' (5) chain infeed/transfer conveyor, unscrambler with 17'W (15) chain transfer conveyor with welded bats, electronic bundle lift system, (9) lath placers (1 fixed, 8 adjustable), 60” lath accumulation transfer conveyor, outfeed transfer conveyor to strapper, ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control and peripherals, s/n: n/a
- CAMBIO 30” ring debarker with (5) tool rotor, self-centering infeed, approx. 50 HP, operator booth, s/n: 30066
LUMBER PROCESSING SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- MORBARK CHIP-PAC electric chipper with approx. 15” capacity, 45’ incline conveyor, s/n: n/a
- WELLONS FEI FBX3BIS wood chip boiler with silo ram, transverse auger, fuel belt, soaker auger, fans, ash auger, cyclone separator, controls and peripherals, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- TOYOTA 8FGCU25 LPG forklift with 4500 lb. capacity, 189” max. vertical lift, side shift, cushion tires, s/n: 78333
- COMPAIR refrigerated air dryer with ADS 93 digital temperature control, s/n: n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND SSR-EP75 rotary screw air compressor with 75 HP, s/n: CK4016U00365
- SULLAIR Model 1028-119 rotary screw air compressor with approx. 25 HP, 37,229 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: n/a
- DEWALT MODEL 3558-02 radial arm saw with 22” dia. blade, approx. 7.5 HP, s/n: 51570011
- ARMSTRONG NO. 3-10C circular saw stretcher roll, s/n: 16516
- ARMSTRONG NO. 4 bandsaw stretcher roll, s/n: 1360
- ARMSTRONG saw filing/grinding machine with 58-B filing clamp, s/n: n/a
- IMW MODEL 390 saw grinder, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN H-frame shop press with 20 ton capacity
- MILLER LEGEND AEAD-200LE constant current AC/DC welder/generator, s/n: JJ396159
- MILLER DIALARC 250 portable stick welder with cables & gun, s/n: KK067895
- BOSS BXP16539 14’ trip edge plow attachment
- CRAIG 10’ wheel loader bucket
- CRAIG 8’ wheel loader bucket
- CRAIG 233063-00 wheel loader fork attachment, s/n: T13050006
- MFG UNKNOWN 10’ box plow attachment
ALSO:LINCOLN AC2400 power luber, (5) lumber dollies; (10) kiln carts; power tools, pneumatic tools, hand tools; RYOBI 6” bench grinder; (2) IDF SERIES direct-fired frost fighters; chain hoists; ladders; spare parts & hardware, office furniture and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.