Equipment Repair Shop
Custom Repair Facility
Monday, December 14, 2015
1:00 PM EST
InspectionMonday, December 14 from 8:00 to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Monday, December 14 by 6:00 P.M.
Remaining: Tuesday, December 15 by 6:00 P.M.
LocationEquipment Repair Shop
126 Bradwick Drive, Concord, Ontario, Canada, L4K 1K8
FEATURING: BRIDGEPORT/HARTFORD 2HP Ram type vertical mill; LOGAN Pneumatic ‘C’ frame press; 36” X 18ga hand brake; MAKITA 2708 8” Bench type table saw; MASTERCRAFT 16” Scroll saw; POWERFIST 12” Hand shear; ROCKWELL Pedestal type double end grinder; KING Pedestal type double end grinder; Arbor press; LINCOLN Ranger 250 GXT arc welder; IGTB-TECHNOLOGY HD-CUT-80 Plasma cutter; CASE 21D articulated front end loader; (2) CHEVROLET/UTILMASTER utility vans; 8’ x 16’ dual axle utility trailer; 8’ x 16’ storage container; TOLEDO 100LB capacity platform scale; (5) ALEX FIX (NEW) SLP600A gas powered hedge trimmers; (2) ALEX FIX (NEW) gas powered leaf blowers; EASY-KLEEN GOLD Gas powered pressure washer; WEBSTER 5HP tank mounted piston type air compressor. ALSO: Large selection of equipment repair parts, hydraulic fitting with hoses, adjustable pallet racking, steel shelving, 2 wheel dollies, jack stands, airline recoiler, parts washer, car jack, power tools, pneumatic tools, mechanics creepers, battery chargers, oil storage tanks, parts bins, steel racks and more!
- BRIDGEPORT/HARTFORD 2HP ram type vertical mill with 60-4200 variable rpm, 9” x 42” power feed table, s/n n/a
- LOGAN pneumatic ‘C’ frame press with 12” stroke, 6” throat, 9” x 12” work table, s/n 33592
- MFG UNKNOWN 36” X 18ga hand brake
- MAKITA 2708 8” bench type table saw s/n 119134
- MASTERCRAFT 16” scroll saw
- POWERFIST 12” Hand shear
- ROCKWELL pedestal type double end grinder
- KING pedestal type double end grinder
- Arbor press
- ALSO: end mills, slot cutters, R8 collets, inspection equipment, machine vises, carbide cutters
- LINCOLN ranger 250 GXT arc welder s/n n/a
- MILTON TIG-200 tig welder s/n 120771877
- LINCOLN 180C-POWER mig welder s/n 11257
- IGTB-TECHNOLOGY HD-CUT-80 plasma cutter s/n 10900042
- WEBSTER 5HP tank mounted piston type air compressor s/n n/a
- EASY-KLEEN GOLD gas powered pressure washer, with 2500 psi
- (2) ALEX FIX gas powered leaf blowers (NEW)
- (5) ALEX FIX SLP600A gas powered hedge trimmers (NEW)
- TOLEDO 100LB capacity platform scale
- (2) Mechanics rolling tool boxes
- ALSO: Large selection of equipment repair parts, hydraulic fitting with hoses, adjustable pallet racking, steel shelving, 2 wheel dollies, jack stands, airline recoiler, parts washer, car jack, power tools, pneumatic tools, mechanics creepers, battery chargers
- (2) CHEVROLET/UTILMASTER utility vans with single axle, auto transmission, built-in shelving, (1) diesel powered, (1) gas powered, VIN’S 1GPJP32WIW3317820, 1GBHP32Y9W3311893
- CASE 21D articulated front end loader with PERKINS 704.30 diesel engine, auto transmission, 6971hrs, fork attachment, s/n HECO-561129
- 8’ x 16’ dual axle utility trailer
- 8’ x 16’ storage container
- (3) liquid storage totes
- Tow behind cement mixer
- LUND aluminum pick-up bed tote
- ALSO: oil storage tanks, parts bins, steel racks, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.