Surplus Assets of an
Custom Press Rebuilder
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
1:00 PM EST
Wednesday, November 25, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
Small items: Thursday, November 26 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, December 2 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: DANLY 60 o.b.i punch press with 60 ton capacity (REBUILT); BROWN BOGGS 17 ½ J o.b.i punch press with 60 ton capacity (REBUILT); DOMINION POWER PRESS 3423-87 steel roll uncoiler; K VOGEL 24 steel roll uncoiler; BROWN BOGGS 516-721V straightener; ELLIOT BURDETT 921 surface grinder; HOLKE F10-V turret mill; PH AIR EQUIPMENT air compressor; (2) TOLEDO AUTOCELL AC-250 weight cells with 250 ton capacity; LINK SYSTEM 1100 tonnage monitor; KING INDUSTRIAL 17" drill press; BOEING SS-5908-2 bench type drill press; JOBMATE bench type drill press; (2) RYOBI 9" table top circular saws; KING CANADA 5" X 6" horizontal band saw; TCM FHG36N8 LPG forklift with 8000 lbs max capacity; BLUE GIANT PA58 electric pallet truck; ALSO: Large quantity of power tools consisting of angle grinders, drills, circular saws, saw alls, heat guns and much more, hand tools, inspection equipment, rigging/lifting equipment, workbenches, welding tables, shelving, huge quantity of electrical supplies consisting of electrical fittings, connectors, splicing equipment, steel stock, electrical wire and cable, blue print cabinets, office furniture and MORE!
- DANLY 60 o.b.i punch press with 60 ton capacity, 3 ½ “ stroke, 100 strokes p/min max speed, 16” between walls, 20” x 25” bed and air clutch s/n: 6053400165
- BROWN BOGGS 17 ½ J o.b.i punch press with 60 ton capacity, 15” between walls, 31” x 15” bed and air clutch s/n: 12420
- DOMINION POWER PRESS 3423-87 steel roll uncoiler with 18” max coil diameter capacity s/n: 5902
- K VOGEL 24 steel roll uncoiler with 21” max coil diameter s/n: 0187289
- BROWN BOGGS 516-721V straightener with 9” x 2” opening and ¼ max cap s/n: 74458
- AIR FEEDS INC. 5P10 power straightener with 30"×0.250" capacity and 5" rolls (REBUILT IN 2003) S/N: 791212
- ELLIOT BURDETT 921 surface grinder with 2850rpm max speed, 8” max grinding wheel diameter, 4hp, ECLIPSE 18” x 5” magnetic base chuck and coolant s/n: 109927
- HOLKE F10-V turret mill with speeds to 2725rpm, 42” x 10” table and 6” machine vise s/n: n/a
- PH AIR EQUIPMENT tank mounted piston type air compressor s/n: n/a
- (2) TOLEDO AUTOCELL AC-250 weight cells with 250 ton capacity s/n: n/a
- LINK SYSTEM 1100 tonnage monitor s/n: n/a
- KING INDUSTRIAL 17” drill press s/n: 205941
- BOEING SS-5908-2 bench type drill press s/n: sl9601
- JOBMATE bench type drill press s/n: n/a
- (2) RYOBI 9” table top circular saws s/n: n/a
- KING CANADA 5” X 6” horizontal band saw s/n: n/a
- TCM FHG36N8 LPG forklift with 8000 lbs max capacity, 236” max reach, 2 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires s/n: 46400914
- BLUE GIANT PA58 electric pallet truck with 1500 lbs max capacity s/n: 4161
Large quantity of power tools consisting of angle grinders, drills, circular saws, saw alls, heat guns and much more, hand tools , inspection equipment, rigging/lifting equipment, workbenches, welding tables, shelving, huge quantity of electrical supplies consisting of electrical fittings, connectors, splicing equipment, steel stock, electrical wire and cable, blue print cabinets, office furniture and much more.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30