Complete Precision CNC Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, November 20 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, November 22 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, December 5 by 5:00 P.M.
A brief summary of assets are as follows: MASTEEL 10100 hydraulic press brake; MACHITECH AUTOMATION high definition 5’ x 10’ CNC plasma; EDWARDS 8’ x 3/16” hydraulic shear; AMADA PEGA CNC turret punch; ELITE hydraulic ironworker; RAYMOND electric reach truck; TEREX SKL 834, articulating front end loader; ELITE horizontal saw; LINCOLN POWER MIG 255 welder; FREESTANDING paint booth; (5+) heavy duty adjustable cantilever material storage racks; CHAMPION & EAGLE air compressors; ASSORTMENT OF BRAND NEW adjustable racking already dismantled and banded to skids, press brake and punch tooling, spot welders, tool cabinets, surface grinders, dumping hoppers, front end loader bucket & snow plow, plastic parts bins, LARGE OFFERING OF USEABLE RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY, FINISHED GOODS INVENTORY, general factory support equipment, office furniture equipment & MUCH MORE!
HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
- MASTEEL 10100 hydraulic press brake with ASTEEL MSC-TP700 2 axis 26" X 6" programmable back gauge, 100 ton capacity, 10" max bending length, 102" in between bolsters s/n: 0506001
- EDWARDS PEARSON 4MM GA hydraulic shear with EDWARDS PEARSON single axis programmable back gauge, 5/32" X 100" capacity, 9' max cut length, 100" in between bolsters, 7.5HP s/n: 813880043
- ELITE(2004) Q3Y-20 750KN iron worker with 25/64" X 18 57/64" shearing capacity, 1 31/32" round stock cutting capacity, 1 31/32" square bar cutting capacity, 5/8" channel cutting capacity, 5/8" i-beam cutting capacity, 33/64" X 2 1/4" X 3 5/16" notching capacity, 51/64" X 1 3/16" x 13 63/64" max punch capacity, 5 strokes per minute, 7.5HP s/n: 0304007
- MACHITECH/HYPERTHERM 2 axis CNC plasma table with HYPERTHERM H EDGE Ti CNC control, HYPERTHERM HYPERFORMANCE PLASMA HPR130 power source, travels x - 76.5" y- 132", 148" X 78" water table, CHARGE AIR receiver tank s/n: 0606006160
- AMADA PEGA 304050 NLT CNC turret punch with FANUC SYSTEM 6M cnc control, 30/10 ton capacity, travels x- 9.25" y - 2.04", 350 strokes per minute, 130mps, 7.5HP, 105" X 51" table s/n: 045000040H
- DI-ACRO D-385 18 station punch press with 5' X 3' table, air clutch s/n: 035298
- ELITE (2005) UE-812 portable horizontal band saw with 8" X 12" cutting capacity, 230f/pm max blade speed, 45 degree miter, 2HP s/n: 05074720
- MFG N/A surface grinder with 6" grinding wheel, 18" X 6" magnetic base plate s/n: N/A
- MFG N/A 2 ton hydraulic punch press s/n: N/A
- (2) DEWALT 14" portable abrasive wheel cut off saws s/n: N/A
- (2) MFG N/A pedestal type drill presses
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER MIG 255 mig welder with cables and guns s/n: N/A
- AMADA (2004) versa single station adjustable hydraulic corner notcher with 10"X10"X10Ga capacity, S/N N/A (CI)
- ALSTEEL 4' X 1/8" metal shear with squaring arm, S/N N/A (CI)
- VERSON 15 ton brake press with 48" X 16Ga capacity, S/N N/A (CI)
- ALCECO 33 ton capacity punch press with air clutch, S/N N/A (CI)
- CUSTOM FABRICATED paint booth with 24' X 14" X 12" area, rooftop mounted air recirculation system, 10' X 12" double door, roof and side mounted lights, built in adjustable hanger system s/n: N/A
- GARDNER DENVER CHAMPION 7.5HP, 120GAL., piston type air compressor s/n: D020845
- COMPRESSAIRE EAGLE 5HP, 100GAL., piston type air compressor s/n: N/A
- TEREX SKL-834 articulating front end wheel loader with DUETZ F4M2011 inline 6 diesel engine, FLOTZINGER 6' bucket, approx. 2559hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: 83450194
- RAYMOND F2R40TT electric reach truck with 4000LBS capacity, 211" max reach, 2 stage mast, 36V s/n: F7A9605121
- CLARK NST2055C electric reach truck with 2000LBS capacity, 153" max reach, 2 stage mast, 24V s/n: NST2056G-9-1125
ALSO:HUGE INVENTORY of BRAND NEW pre fabricated shelving units in various heights, sizes and weight capacities. BRAND NEW pre fabricated cabinets/parts cabinets and carts in various sizes. Large inventory of new/used adjustable pallet racking. Power tools consisting of abrasive saws, double end pedestal grinders, angle grinders, drills, reciprocating saws, wide selecting of pneumatic tools. Bar clamps, bessey clamps, welding clamps, c-clamps. Huge selection of material consisting of roundstock, angle iron, i-beam, channel, sheet metal and coiled steel. Pallet trucks, 2-wheel dolleys, carts, workbenches, shelves, lifting equipment & MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.