Custom Steel Limited
CNC Laser Cutting & Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
1:00 PM EST
Tuesday, January 17 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction. Or by appointment only.
Small items: Wednesday, January 18 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, January 27 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: (2) MITSUBISHI (REBUILT IN 2016) 2512 LZP, 3000 WATT CNC flying optic laser; MITSUBISHI (NEW LASER HEAD & ELECTRODES IN 2015) 3015LXP CNC flying optic laser; HACO PPM 30-135, 135 ton X 10' hydraulic press brake w/ dies; PROMECAM RG-103, 110 ton X 10' up-acting hydraulic press brake w/ dies; HACO (2003) HSLX 3010, 10' X .375" hydraulic shear; ROMEO CNC bridge type water jet with 60,000 PSI intensifier pump; L-TEC bridge type plasma cutting table; HYD-MECH S-20, horizontal band saw; DOALL 1612-H, vertical band saw; PEDDINGHAUS 210A/16, mechanical ironworker; PRECISION 50 KVA spot welder; (5+) TIG & MIG welders; RAPID ENGINEERING (2007) 6816-11Y batch oven; PCS open sided powder coat paint booth; ISUZU single axle stake truck with 25' bed; CHEVROLET (2004) AVALANCHE LT SUV; JLG 33HA articulating boom aerial lift; ALLIS-CHALMERS 8,000lb LPG forklift; YALE 5,000lb LPG forklift; NISSAN 3,500lb electric reach truck; GORBEL 2 ton 8' X 40" free standing crane system; (5+) air compressors; Large Assortment of steel welding & set up tables, sheet steel inventory, useable raw material inventory, general machining & fabricating equipment, NEDERMAN portable fume extractor, factory support equipment & MORE!
- MITSUBISHI 2512 LZP CNC laser cutting system with MITSUBISHI CNC control, 3020D CO2 3000 WATT laser resonator (refurbished in early 2016) travels Y-98", X-49", Z-3.9", 48” X 96” cutting table, flying optics, chiller unit, total enclosure, s/n 15927
- MITSUBISHI 3015LXP CNC laser cutting system with MITSUBISHI LC10BV CNC control, 3020D CO2 3000 WATT laser resonator (new upgraded laser head and new electrodes in 2015) twin 5' X 10' pallets, flying optics, travels Y-120", X-60", Z-3.9", chiller unit
BRAKES & SHEAR
- HACO PPM 30-135 135 ton X 10' hydraulic press brake with ATL-500 CNC backgauge, 10" throat, 8'6" between side frames, foot pedal, s/n 58323
- PROMECAM RG-103 110 ton X 10' upacting hydraulic press brake with HURCO AUTOBEND 5c CNC backgauge, 16" throat, 102" between side frames, foot pedal, s/n 15235
- HACO HSLX 3010 10' X .375" hydraulic power shear with programmable power backgauge, adjustable blade clearance, 10' squaring arm, (2) support arms, shadow line, s/n 69519
- ROMEO CNC water cutting system with INGERSOLL-RAND STREAMLINE SL-IV 50 intensifier, with 76" X 128" water cutting table, upto 60,000 psi cutting pressure, s/n n/a
- L-TEC PIECEMAKER CNC plasma cutting system with ESAB PCS-100 plasma cutter, 72" X 138" cutting table, s/n 88-810-8921
- HYD-MECH S-20 horizontal bandsaw with 20" X 10" cutting capacity, coolant, infeed roller table, s/n 20693335
- DOALL 1612-H vertical bandsaw with DOALL blade welder, 16" throat, 9" work height, tilting table, s/n 288-69221
- K&K roll-in type vertical bandsaw with 10" work height
- DEWALT GB radial arm saw with 12" dia saw blade
- PEDDINGHAUS 210A/16 mechanical ironworker with capacities angle- 5" X 5" X .5", plate- 11" X .375", punch- .875" X .875", s/n FF1099
- PROGRESS PHC-15845 stroke sander with 5" wide sanding belt, 1.5hp motor, s/n 224
- CRAFTEX 36" X 22ga slip rolls with 2" dia rolls, s/n 19991201
- ROCKWELL EFI-2P gear head drill with 90-3360 rpm, s/n 29234-42
- (2) DELTA & CAL-HAWK floor type drill presses
- PRECISION 50 KVA rocker arm type spot welder s/n n/a.
- CANOX C-MPS-20 20 KVA rocker arm type spot welder s/n G124153
- LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 275 Digital tig welder s/n n/a.
- LINCOLN CV-300 MIG welder with LINCOLN LN-7 wire feed, s/n U1010705590
- ESAB LAG-315 MIG welder with ESAB A10 wire feed, s/n n/a
- MILLER CP-302 MIG welder with MILLER 22A wire feed s/n LB-125478
- LINCOLN POWER MIG 255C digital MIG welder with built in wire feed, s/n U1050902186
- ESAB HELIARC 252 digital welder
- NELSON SERIES 4500 MODEL 101 stud welder, s/n n/a
- HYPERTHERM MAX 40 plasma cutter
- (2) AERCOLOGY fume extractors
OVEN & PAINT BOOTHS
- RAPID ENGINEERING 6816-11Y batch oven with 600,000 btuh, natural gas, 16' x 7.5' X 7.5' oven chamber, 6" x 8" door opening, 10min purge time, s/n 062087
- PCS open sided powder coat paint booth with filtration unit, 10'9" deep, 9'9" wide, 10' high paint chamber
- MFG UNKNOWN 13'8" X 8' X 10' paint booth
- ISUZU single axle stake truck with 25' bed, auto transmission, 225,111 KM, VIN 4GTJ7C1311J700386
- CHEVROLET (2004) AVALANCHE LT SUV with 200,622 KM, leather interior, loaded, VIN 3GNEC12T15G132737
- JLG 33HA articulating boom aerial lift with 401" max height, 500lb capacity, LPG, 30" X 48" platform
- ALLIS-CHALMERS ACC-80L-2PS 8,000lb LPG forklift with 2 stage mast, 122" lift, side shift, solid tires, s/n BDD0226
- YALE GLC050RGNUAE082 5,000lb LPG forklift with 3 stage mast, 171" lift, side shift, solid tires, s/n E187V11207W
- NISSAN QUANTUM RRN-35 3,500lb electric reach truck with 210" lift, 36 volt, s/n G45-7R0401 (Charger maybe sold separately)
- GORBEL 2 ton 8' X 40" free standing crane system with GORBEL 2 ton electric hoist, (disassembled on ground)
- CHAMPION 25 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- DEVILBISS 10 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- (3) 5,3 & 2 hp tank mounted air compressors.
- ALSO: Digital floor scale, welding tables, work benches, power & hand tools, rolling carts, fastening hardware, pallet racking, office furniture, computers etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.