Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of a
Custom Fabricating Facility
Short Notice Sale! BYSTRONIC 6000 Watt CNC Laser & BYSTRONIC 165 TON, 8 axis CNC brake press
BIDS CLOSE: Thursday, January 30, 2020
10:00 AM EST
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
All assets must be removed no later than Friday, February 14. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Montreal, QC, Canada
Well maintained machinery from a high end, low volume fabricating facility serving the pharmaceutical and food industries with custom stainless-steel components. This equipment presents in excellent overall condition with low hours and can be inspected under power in Montreal. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- BYSTRONIC (2008) BYSTAR 3015, 6000 WATT CO2 CNC laser with BYSTRONIC BYVISION WINDOWS PC based CNC control, BYSTRONIC BYLASER6000, 6000 WATT laser power source, 120" x 60" max sheet size, 1" mild/stainless steel max cutting capacity, 0.590" aluminum max cutting capacity, 2000 lbs max table capacity, 66" x 128" automatic shuttle pallets, nominal work travels X-120", Y-60", Z-8", 4400 in/min simultaneous rapid positioning speed, liquid chiller, DONALDSON TORIT high efficiency dust collector, SICK perimeter light curtains, 480v/3ph/60hs, approx. 34,000 power on hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n 3160
- BYSTRONIC (2006) BEYELER PR 150 IPC PR150X3100 8 axis CNC press brake with CYBELEC MODEVA 12S 8 axis CNC control, 2 axis programmable ram depth and 6 axis programmable back gauge, 165 TON x 10.2' capacity, 108" between housings, 8.5" stroke, 18.90" open height, 15.95" throat depth, 4.70 in/sec rapid approach, 0.39 in/sec bending speed, 5.90 in/sec rapid return, 0.35" slow down distance, 17 HP drive motor, hydraulic clamping, dynamic hydraulic crowning, traversing support arms, safety perimeter light curtains, 480v/3ph/60hz, s/n 6430035
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30