Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Crown Metal Packaging
150,000 Sq.Ft. Facility Closure
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, June 27 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, June 29 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, July 5 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING:(2) TOS SN40 precision engine lathes; SCHMIDT universal I.D/O.D cylindrical grinder; TOS hydraulic surface grinder; XLO vertical milling machine; BOMA horizontal saw; GROB vertical band saw with blade welder & grinder; (20+) LISTA multi drawer cabinets full with tooling, bearings & more!; SPARE PARTS DEPARTMENT consisting of motors, blowers, pumps & more!; QUINCY 250HP air compressor; QUINCY 100HP air compressor; INGERSOLL RAND air compressor; AIRSCREW air compressor; BENSHAW soft start control units; (2) BERG chillers; (8) Inkjet coding machines; CLARK forklifts; (10+) dumping hoppers; PLYMOVENT snorkel exhaust systems; GREENLEE bending equipment; PORTA COOL portable cooling units; MASSIVE OFFERING OF inspection equipment, machining equipment, precision tooling, power tools & accessories, adjustable racking, dust & mist extraction units, cabinets, tool steel & raw material, shop tables, rolling hoists, fabricating equipment, welding equipment & accessories, rolling steel bins, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
- TOS SN40C gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing, 80” between centers, 2.5” bore, 10” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000rpm, ACCURITE 2 axis DRO, quick tool post, in/mm threading, coolant s/n: 440200930643
- TOS SN40B gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing, 60” between centers, 2” bore, 10” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000rpm, ACCURITE 2 axis DRO, quick tool post, in/mm threading, coolant s/n: 040150790566
- TOS BPH20 hydraulic surface grinder with 18” x 8” ECLIPSE magnetic chuck, 10” wheel, incremental down feed, coolant s/n: 400822
- SCHAUDT UR1000 universal ID/OD grinder with 13.75” max grinding length, 6” max grinding diameter, 40” in between centers, 14” swing, 13.75” x 2” wheel, 6 degree table swivel, 7hp, WHITNON 311 series cartridge type belt driven internal precision grinding spindle with speeds to 12,000rpm, ACCURITE DRO, full complement of spindle attachments and grinding wheels, s/n: 5114
- XCELLO universal mill with 46” x 9” table, speeds to 3800rpm, ACCURITE 2 axis DRO, power table feed, 1.5hp s/n: 6025763
- GROB 4V-18 vertical band saw with 18” throat, 28” x 24” sliding table, blade welder and grinder, s/n: 1612
- CII RF712 horizontal tilt head band saw with 7” x 12” cutting capacity, s/n: n/a
- ROTEX 18A53 bench type 18 station turret punch press, s/n: 11160
- FORD SMITH 901-12 heavy duty 12” double end pedestal grinder, s/n: 73035
- TORIT DMC-C 3hp dust collector with (3) flex snorkels and duct work, s/n: 1g561674
- PLYMOVENT MF2000 snorkel type welding fume extractor, s/n n/a
- BEE 2” belt sander, s/n: n/a
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 180 SD TIG welder with cables and guns, s/n: n/a
- CANOX SPARKLER ARC welder with cables and guns, s/n: n/a
- CANOX C250 ARC welder, s/n: ca32626
- INGERSOLL RAND PAC-AIR 50 50hp screw type air compressor s/n: n/a
- AIRSCREW 150hp screw type air compressor s/n: C015A181040
- QUINCY QSI 1250 250hp screw type air compressor, s/n: 9237014
- QUINCY QSF 100 – 100 100hp screw type air compressor, s/n: 60466F
- TG AIR 1500A refrigerated air dryer, s/n: 9013042
- COM AIRCO PS-600 refrigerated air dryer, s/n: n/a
- CROWN CUSTOM approx. 16’ x 12’ x 8’ clean air compressor filter enclosure with all bolted construction, s/n n/a
CHILLERS & VACUUM PUMPS
- BERG AS-15-2 15 ton self-contained water cooled chiller with (2) COPELAND upgraded semi-hermetic compressors, s/n: A2580-1186
- (2) BERG W-7.5 7.5 ton water cooled chillers, s/n: W1932-0982/W2071-0284
- (2) BERG ACS-40 air cooled 40 ton chillers, s/n: A299-0585/A229A-0585
- TG AIR T-30 20hp (3) stage piston type vacuum pump, s/n: n/a
- SIEMEN AND HITCH 25HP rotary screw type vacuum pump, s/n: n/a
- CLARK C-500-55LP lpg forklift with 4300lbs capacity, 199” max reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires s/n: 355-77-1426
- (2) SAS SENIC 2 axis gantry type pick and place robots with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls, s/n: n/a
- BLUE GIANT 2 ton capacity hydraulic scissor lift table, s/n n/a
ALSO:(2) MILWAUKEE heavy duty mad base drills, (4) pedestal grinders; large assortment of work benches with vises; large selection of precision grinding spindles and attachments; inspection equipment including MITUTOYO height gauges, micrometer sets, verniers, bore gauges, dial indicators; machine tool accessories consisting of rotary tables, vises and clamping; selection of brand name high quality perishable tooling consisting of drills, end mills, reamers, carbide insert boring bars, taps and dies; (20+) LISTA tool cabinets; high boy cabinets; pigeon hole cabinets with fastening hardware; large quantity of high quality TIMKEN, SKF, NTN bearings; large quantity of electrical components and supplies; BEKO oil water separator; (2) SFW air receiver tanks; HOSSFELD bender; large quantity of raw
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.