Surplus Assets of
Cooper Standard Automotive
Large Plastic Extrusion Facility Closure
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
10:00 AM EST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Friday, December 18 by appointment only.
FEATURING: DAVIS STANDARD (2003) 45IN45H 4.5” capacity single screw plastic extruder; DAVIS STANDARD 35IN35 3.5” capacity single screw plastic extruder; GERLACH (2) zone 96’ curing oven; GERLACH (3) zone 118’ curing oven; (15) GERLACH 3M ovens with 60 kW KROMSCHRODER burners; GUILD INTERNATIONAL material accumulator; YORK (2011) 135 ton liquid chiller system with BERG recirculating pump; ICE DHA-60-RO 60 ton skid-mounted chiller with rooftop condenser; BERG ASR-70-1/2 70 ton skid-mounted chiller with rooftop condenser; BERG AQR-160-2/2 160 ton skid-mounted chiller with rooftop condenser; BERG AZ-30-2/1-3P-R 30 ton skid-mounted chiller with built-in condenser; PNEUMATECH (2015) AC2100 refrigerated air dryer; CHICAGO PNEUMATIC (2014) CPVS 250 250 HP rotary screw air compressor; (2) ATLAS COPCO GA160W 200 HP rotary screw air compressors; ATLAS COPCO GA75 100 HP rotary screw air compressor; ST INDUSTRIES MODEL 20-2450 24” optical comparator; HYSTER S70FT 6700 lb. capacity LPG forklift; TOYOTA F7BEU15 2600 lb. capacity 3-wheel 48V electric forklift; (4) ECONO-LIFT SEWP36-20 2000 lb. capacity ergo work positioners; BRANSON 2000iw integrated ultrasonic plastic welder; PMI MFG AW-I-3-400/C indirect natural gas fired rooftop heater and MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:Canadian Industrial Services
PLASTIC EXTRUSION EQUIPMENT
- DAVIS STANDARD (2003) 45IN45H 4.5” capacity single screw plastic extruder with 304 HP rated gearbox, 17.36:1 gear ratio, 482,000 lbs. dyn. thrust capacity, s/n: AT-291
- DAVIS STANDARD 35IN35 3.5” capacity single screw plastic extruder with 158 HP rated gearbox, 17.39:1 gear ratio, 408,300 lbs. dyn. trust capacity, s/n: P7346
- GUILD INTERNATIONAL material accumulator with approx. .03”-.312” thickness capacity, speeds to approx. 900 FPM, s/n: n/a
- GERLACH (3) zone curing oven approx. 118’ run, (3) control stations, s/n: n/a
- GERLACH (2) zone curing oven approx. 96’ run, single operator station, s/n: n/a
- (15) GERLACH 3M ovens with 60 kW KROMSCHRODER burners, 8” x 4” part opening, 9’ run, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN in-line glue booth with 65”x36”x36” interior dimensions, (8) glue stations, lights
- MFG UNKNOWN in-line slip-coat booth with 60”x34”x35” interior dimensions, lights
- MFG UNKNOWN unloading/doffing station with 71”x52” powered rubber belt conveyor, working arm with 66” span, overhead black light with (2) balancers
INDUSTRIAL CHILLERS & ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
- YORK (2011) industrial liquid chiller system with 135 ton capacity, BERG recirculating pump, s/n: 2LXM013922
- BERG AQR-160-2/2 skid-mounted industrial chiller with 160 ton capacity, 178 HP, BERG SC6 touch-screen control, rooftop condenser, s/n: W01399A-AI1-0804
- BERG ASR-70-1/2 skid mounted industrial chiller with 70 ton capacity, 76 HP, BERG SC5 PLC control, rooftop condenser, s/n: W00896A-AI1-0202
- ICE DHA-60-RO skid mounted industrial chiller with 60 ton capacity, rooftop condenser, s/n: 0498-i209
- BERG AZ-30-2/1-3P-R skid mounted industrial chiller with 30 ton capacity, 55 HP, BERG SC6 touch-screen control, built-in condenser, 62”x36”50”H tank, s/n: W01363A-ADI-0404
- BERG CT-1146 skid mounted chiller pump set with 93 HP, 132”x48”x76”H tank, BERG 20 HP auxiliary chiller pumps, s/n: W00896B-BF1-0202
- BERG TT-455-2(25)xHX skid mounted 60”x48”x62”H glycol tank with BERG 50 HP pump system, BERG heat exchanger, s/n: W01399D-EC1-0704
- CHICAGO PNEUMATIC (2014) CPVS250 250 HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n: APF189731
- (2) ATLAS COPCO GA160W 200 HP rotary screw air compressors, s/n: AIF089454, n/a
- ATLAS COPCO GA75 100 HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n: AII466343
- PNEUMATECH (2015) AC2100 refrigerated air dryer with PNEUMATECH in-line air filter, s/n: CAI865591
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- DEMAG single girder top-running overhead bridge crane with 3 ton capacity, SHAWBOX 3 ton electric hoist, 20’ span, 10’ under hook, pendant control, approx. 100’ runway & busbar (may be sold separately), s/n: 449152
- MFG UNKNOWN single girder underslung overhead bridge crane with 2 ton capacity, BUDGIT 2 ton electric hoist, 20’ span, 10’ under hook, pendant control, approx. 80’ runway & busbar (may be sold separately), s/n: n/a
- SPANCO single girder overhead gantry system with 1000 lb. capacity, KITO 1100 lb. (500 kg) electric hoist, s/n: n/a
- CATERPILLAR T125D LPG forklift with 12,500 lb. capacity, 177” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, multi-surface tires, s/n: 5MB02463
- HYSTER S120XL LPG forklift with 11,200 lb. capacity, 140” max. lift height, 2 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n: DOO4V097135
- HYSTER S70FT LPG forklift with 6700 lb. capacity, 181” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n: F187V02787C
- TOYOTA F7BEU15 3-wheel 48V electric forklift with 2600 lb. capacity, 189” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n: 15208
- (4) ECONO-LIFT SEWP36-20 2000 lb. capacity ergo work positioners with 36” max. lift height
- MOBILE FORKLIFT BATTERY STATION consisting of EZ PULLER forklift batter remover with HYSTER 4800 lb. capacity electric pallet jack, ENERGIC PLUS 24V battery charger
- (4) ABB IRB 6400 FOUNDRY PLUS 6 axis industrial robots with ABB control, s/n: 6400-0795, 64-21624, 64-13660, 64-21522
- ABB IRB 4400 FOUNDRY PLUS 6 axis industrial robot with ABB control & teach pad, s/n: 4405483
- JLG 4394RT rough terrain heavy duty scissor lift with 1500 lb. platform capacity, 43’ max. platform height, 40 sec. lift time, 150”x80” platform, s/n: 0200138891
- JLG E45A articulating boom lift with 500 lb. platform capacity, 45’ max. platform height, s/n: 103828-0300044824
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.