Custom Fabricating Facility
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionTuesday, February 16 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, February 18 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, February 26 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: MECOF CS8 universal bed type milling & boring machine with 48” x 160” table, universal head, pendant control etc..; (2) HURCO CNC vertical machining centers; PEARSON 10’ x ¼” shear; AIDA 75 ton gap frame press; DAVIS keyseater; EMA 3’ radial arm drill; (2) HURCO EDM’s; (2) vertical milling machines; TOS SN40C gap bed engine lathe; ARNO heavy duty vertical milling machine; Assortment of surface grinders, (5+) mig & tig welders, useable raw material inventory, shop presses, pneumatic benders, large quantity of perishable tooling, horizontal and vertical saws, KRAEMER dust collector, shot blast cabinet, forklift, factory support equipment & MORE!
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- HURCO BMC40 vertical machining center with HURCO ULTIMAX CNC control with speeds to 4000rpm, CAT 40, 30 station ATC, travels x – 40”, y – 30”, z – 22”, 10hp spindle, s/n: 80020494
- HURCO BMC40 vertical machining center with HURCO ULTIMAX CNC control with speeds to 4000rpm, CAT 40, 30 station ATC, travels x – 40”, y – 30”, z – 22”, 10hp spindle, s/n: 80001117a
- HURCO KM3P vertical machining center with HURCO ULTIMAX CNC control, speeds to 4000rpm, 36” x 10” table, s/n: db8008049e
- HURCO KM3P vertical machining center with HURCO ULTIMAX CNC control, speeds to 4000rpm, 36” x 10” table, s/n: kdb-9012050e
- MECOF OVADA C58 universal boring mill with speeds to 1440 rpm, 50 taper, 13’3” x 3’ table, MITUTOYO digital read out, s/n: 142811
- ARNO vertical mill with speeds to 17000 rpm, 60” x 12” table, s/n: n/a
- EXCELLO 602 universal mill with speeds to 3800 rpm, 36” x 8” table, s/n: 6024080
ELECTRONIC DISCHARGE MACHINES
- HURCO 1450 MARK II EDM with NEWAL digital read out s/n: n/a
- HURCO 900 MARK II EDM with 25” x 15” t-slot table ACCURITE digital read out, HURCO 50A MARK II EDM controller, s/n: c8-007-034
- EUROSPARK H425-P25 EDM with 19” x 13” t-slot table, s/n: n/a
- TOS SN40C gap bed engine lathe with speeds to 2000 rpm, 101” between centers, 8” spinning capacity bed in, 13” spinning capacity bed out, 2.5” through, 10” chuck, s/n: 084020950456
- NYBERG & WESTERBERG AB TYPE 650-350 hydraulic surface grinder with ECLIPSE 18” x 10” magnetic base chuck, s/n: 3 73 016
- BOYER SCHULTZ CHALLENGER H612 hydraulic surface grinder with WALKER HA6001 10” x 6” magnetic base chuck
- BROWN AND SHARPE hydraulic surface grinder with 18” x 6” magnetic base chuck
PRESSES AND SHEARS
- AIDA PC-7(1) 75 ton capacity OBI press with 80 strokes per minute, 37” x 19” table, 9” stroke, 19” in between walls, air clutch, s/n: 15207-1573
- BROWN BOGGS 40 ton capacity press with 207 strokes per minute, 28” x 18” bed, 2.5” stroke, 19” in between walls, air clutch, s/n: 75167
- PEARSON hydraulic shear with 10’ capacity, back gauge, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 255 TIG welder with cables s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 275 TIG welder with cables s/n: n/a
- (5) L-TEC HELIARC 250HFPF TIG welders s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER MIG 255 MIG welder with cables, s/n: n/a
- CANOX C-DW-450 arc welder, s/n: n/a
- THERMAL ARC PAK 5XR plasma cutter with cables, s/n: n/a
- EMA radial arm drill with 18” x 12” x 12” box table, speeds to 2500 rpm, 26” vertical travel, s/n: n/a
- IBARMA gear head drill with 5hp motor, s/n: n/a
- LF-B512 horizontal band saw with 24” throat, manual vise, 8” roller conveyor, s/n: n/a
- THOMAS 8” metal chop saw, s/n: n/a
- AIR INDUSTRIAL 5hp air compressor, s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 7.5hp air compressor, s/n: n/a
- KRAEMER 7.5hp 4 bag dust collector, s/n: n/a
- TRINCO BP-2 dry blast sand blasting cabinet, s/n: n/a
ALSO:HUGE QUANTITY of tooling including drills, end mills, reamers, face cutters, carbide tooling, cat40 tool holders, 50 taper tool holders, broaches. Inspection equipment, tie down hardware, vises, v-blocks and set up blocks, shop tables, tool cabinets, power tools consisting of drills, grinders & saws. Bench grinders, lifting hardware and straps, welding wire and electrodes, welding curtains, torch caddy’s, office furniture and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.