Surplus Assets of
Equine Forgings Ltd.
Industry Leading Horseshoe Manufacturer
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, December 5 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, December 7 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, December 13 by 5:00 P.M.
Assortment of surplus manufacturing assets that must be vacated from the premises, to consist of the following: 750 ton hydraulic press, 70 ton NIAGARA press, KITAMURA MYCENTER 3X CNC vertical machining centre, (2) COLCHESTER 2000 & 1600 lathes, SUNNEN hone, BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machines, jig borer, (3) RAYMOND electric reach trucks, CLARK 4000 LB forklift, (700) wood & plastic pallets, (2) SULLAIR 40 HP air compressors, rivet machines, (5+) bowl feeders, hydraulic power packs, assortment of transformers, adjustable pallet racking, SWEDGE tooling, machining & fabricating equipment, machine tool accessories & support tooling, inspection equipment, factory support assets & MORE!
CNC MACHINING CENTER
- KITAMURA MYCENTER-3X CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES O-M CNC control, 32”x16” table, travels: X-29”, Y-17”, Z-18”, 23” max. distance from spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds 20-12,000 RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, 24 station ATC, 10 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, MYCENTER automatic pallet changer, s/n: 11331
- NIAGARA 7B OBI press with est. 70 ton capacity, s/n: n/a
- LAKE ERIE ENGINEERING 4 post hydraulic press with 20” diameter ram, s/n: n/a
- ABEX-DENISON WUPA-2 TR hydraulic press with 2 ton capacity, 2 ¼” diameter piston, s/n: 7104
- BRIDGEPORT dual head vertical mill with 60”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, TRUE-TRACE 1110 hydraulic tracer attachment with 3 HP hydraulic power pack, s/n: J125982/J125981
- BRIDGEPORT vertical mill with 60”x9” table, speeds to 2700 RPM, TRUE-TRACE 1090 hydraulic tracer attachment with 5 HP hydraulic power pack, s/n: J89374
- PRINCE-HUNTER BEAVERPAL vertical mill with 45”x10” table, speeds to 3000 RPM, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, s/n: n/a
- (2) VAN NORMAN IR universal mill with 42”x10” table, speeds to 2000 RPM, s/n: 3-6188-1066, 3-6287-868
- CINCINNATI NO.3 universal mill with 62”x15” table, speeds to 1300 RPM, coolant, s/n: 4A3P1K-4
- MODERN NO.2 universal mill with 52”11” table, speeds to 1000 RPM, s/n: n/a
- BOVAR-SCHULTZ CHALLENGER DELUX hydraulic surface grinder with 10”x5” magnetic chuck, s/n: n/a
- NORTON hydraulic surface grinder with 24”x8” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE NO.5 manual surface grinder with 24”x8” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: n/a
- DOALL D-6 manual surface grinder with 18”x6” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: 3956738
- COLCHESTER TRIUMPH 2000 gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing, 50” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, 10” 3 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- COLCHESTER MASCOT 1600 gap bed engine lathe with 20” swing, 80” between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1600 RPM, inch/metric threading, 16” 4 jaw chuck, steady rest, s/n: n/a
- ATLANTIC 4000 SERIES jig borer with 18”x12” table, speeds to 2300 RPM, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, s/n: 4000-40-81
- EASTCO-SPARCATRON ES2200 sinker-type EDM with FUTABA PULSCALE 3 axis DRO, s/n: 1130
- MFG. UNKNOWN double sided hydraulic c-frame iron worker s/n: n/a
- DOALL MODEL ML vertical band saw with 16” throat, 24”x24” table, 10” max. work height, coolant, blade welder/grinder, s/n: 424546
- ROYAL 916 horizontal band saw with 16”x9” capacity, s/n: J096844
- NIAGARA 36-F manual foot shear with 36”x16 GA. capacity, s/n: 49715
- ELUND M-26 floor-type drill press with 26”x26” table, speeds to 2400 RPM, s/n: 61327
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 300 TIG welder with MILLER RADIATOR-1 cooling system, cables and gun, s/n: JE737036
- GREENERD NO.5 arbor press with 5 ton capacity
- DECKEL 30/59-1523 tool cutter/grinder
- EX-CELL-O 6” tool grinder
- ROCKWELL-DELTA 10” double end pedestal grinder
- KARDEX KARDVEYER SERIES 80 mechanized rotary storage system
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- INGERSOLL-RAND SSR EP60 rotary screw air compressor with 60 HP, 27,653 hours recorded on meter, s/n: D0411
- COMPAIR 6000 rotary screw air compressor with 50 HP, 55,984 hours recorded on meter, s/n: L012-3079
- OWAMAT 4 oil/water separator
- (2) ROLLAWAY portable dust collectors
- TOLEDO rolling floor scale with 750 lb. capacity
- RAYMOND 40-R60TF electric reach truck with 6000 lb. capacity, 128” vertical lift, 24V battery, s/n: 254-8-5
- RAYMOND 20R40 TT electric reach truck with 4000 lb. capacity, 175” vertical lift, 24V battery, charger, 1174 hours recorded on meter, s/n: 25691
- RAYMOND 900-E4RTN electric reach truck with 4000 lb. capacity, 144” vertical lift, 24V battery, s/n: 900-2067-5
- (90+) sections of pallet racking, vibratory bowl feeders, LARGE quantity of work benches, (5+) hydraulic power packs, surplus material and racks, (90+) steel parts bins and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.