Surplus Assets of a
Communications & Electronics Manufacturing Firm
Pristine Facility – First of 2 Large Sales!
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
9:30 AM EDT
Tuesday, September 26 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
*UPDATED* All items: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY no later than Wednesday, October 11 by 5:00 P.M.
SPECIAL TERMS: To participate in this auction all interested buyers, ONSITE & ONLINE, must pre-register a minimum 48 hours in advance. NO EXCEPTIONS!
FEATURING: VITRONICS (DEC 2013) SOLTEC DELTA 5 wave solder machine; DAGE (2009) XD7500NT non destructive X-ray inspection system; (3) UNIVERSAL & SPEEDLINE MPM AP EXCEL pick and place machines with associated ATI in feed and out feed conveyors, complement of tooling and attachments; DEK 248 semi-automatic screen printer; HELLER 1809EXL (5) zone flow through oven; SHINDENSHI CX SCL ESV-304L 3D vision tester; AQUEOUS TECHNOLOGIES (2010) TRIDENT I automatic cleaning and de-fluxing system; AQUEOUS TECHNOLOGIES (2003) SMT800 LD/CL HYBRID automatic cleaning and de-fluxing system; (3) THERMOTRON F-32-CHV-15-15 environmental chambers; BRANSON 3510 ultrasonic parts washer; (4) BLUE M floor type lab ovens; HAAS VF2 4-axis CNC vertical machining center with HAAS 4th axis rotary table, full complement of tool holders and accessories; AMADA PEGA 204040 20 TON capacity CNC turret punch with full complement of punches and dies; BRONX 80 TON X 10' hydraulic press brake with CNC back gauge and assorted brake dies; AMCO Q-11 1/8" x 70" power shear; ARBOGA GL 2508 floor type gear head drill; (2) STRANDS 868 floor type gear head drills; HAEGER HP6-A 6 TON hardware insertion press; HANSON & VANWINKLE #60 buffing and polishing lathe; HARDINGE HSL-5C precision lathe; HARDINGE HC precision lathe; FIRST LC-20VSG mill; ESSEX 7187 vertical band saw; SCOTCHMAN CPO-350 cold cut saw; DIACRO CG-1113 conventional rolls; PEXTO FS-86 notcher; MITUTOYO B311 coordinate measuring machine with RENISHAW PH8 touch probe; BOYAR SCHULTZ 612 surface grinder; L&L MANUFACTURING P76-023 electric heat treat oven with max 1200 degrees C temperature; WALTER BIOCIRCLE IO-400 aqueous parts washer; BREN PRO SERIES 515 CNC vinyl cutter plotter; LARGE QUANTITY of ALUMINUM and NON FERROUS stock raw materials; MURPHY 25 HP explosion proof dust collector; HIMOINSA 108 KW diesel generator; SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (2009) APC MGE GALAXY 5000 160 KVA 3PH back-up UPS unit; CHEVROLET (2008) 2500 HD pickup truck with only 43,000 Km; BOSS (2016) 8' POLY V-blade composite plow; SNOWEX (2016) salter box; 20' storage sea container; (2) ECONOLIFT tables; SKYJACK SJIII electric scissor lift; RICHARD WILCOX 10 ton cap double girder bridge crane; ATLAS COPCO (2007) GA7 10 HP screw type compressor; huge selection of static benches with flex lights and LEICA microscopes; electronic testers and inspection equipment, quality perishable tooling consisting of mills; drills, carbide insert tooling, quality brand name hand tools and power tools, LISTA type tool cabinets; butcher block top work benches and tool boxes; (30+) sections of medium duty pallet racking and steel shelving; large quantity of heavy duty and control wire spool inventory; fully equipped commercial kitchen; late model office furniture; board room furniture and equipment; business machines and MUCH MORE!
- VITRONICS (DEC 2013) SOLTEC DELTA 5 wave solder machine with WINDOWS PC based control, (3) zone bottom pre-heat with (2) convection and (1) cal-rod, (1) zone top pre-heat, VITRONICS reciprocating flux sprayer, titanium gripper fingers, adjustable through type conveyor, 400V/3PH/50-60Hz/80Amp/60Kw electrical, (solder pot not included), s/n CD2121
- HELLER (2006) 1809EXL reflow oven with WINDOWS PC based control, 183" heat tunnel length, 11-13 KW continuous, (9) heat zones, (2) cool off zones, flux separation system, up to 20" max board width, s/n 010616H2-A7N9-13415-02
- DAGE (2009) XD7500NT real time digital X-RAY inspection system with WINDOWS PC based control, 20" x 17.5" max board size, 20" x 17.5" max direct inspection area, 18" x 16" max inspection area @ 70º oblique angle view, 950 micron resolution, up to 7500 X magnification, 360º live around views, 30-160KV tube voltage, >1 μSv/Hr X-RAY leakage, s/n X20539
- SPEEDLINE TECHNOLOGIES (2005) AP EXCEL screen printer with PC based control (HDD not available/not included), 2"x2" to 20"x16" board size capacity, 2"x2" to 18"x16" print area, .001" accuracy, s/n 10603
- UNIVERSAL TECHNOLOGIES GSM II dual beam pick and place machine with PC based control (HDD not available/not included), 2"x2" to 20"x23" board size capacity, .508mm to 5.08mm board thickness capacity, travels X-28", Y-42.25", .0001" resolution, front & rear feeder banks, UNIVERSAL TECHNOLOGIES PTF platform tray feeder, APPLIED CONVEYOR ENGINEERING board transfer conveyors, complement of feeders, s/n n/a
- UNIVERSAL TECHNOLOGIES GSM I single beam pick and place machine with PC based control (HDD not available/not included), 2"x2" to 20"x23" board size capacity, .508mm to 5.08mm board thickness capacity, travels X-28", Y-42.25", .0001" resolution, feeder bank, UNIVERSAL TECHNOLOGIES PTF platform tray feeder, APPLIED CONVEYOR ENGINEERING board transfer conveyors, complement of feeders, s/n n/a
- SHINDENSHI CX SCL (2003) ESV-304L 3D bench type video inspection tester, s/n SV-L009
- AQUEOUS TECHNOLOGIES (2010) TRIDENT I automatic cleaning and de-fluxing system with WINDOWS PC based digital touch screen control, s/n 8197
- AQUEOUS TECHNOLOGIES (2003) SMT800 LD/CL HYBRID automatic cleaning and de-fluxing system with WINDOWS PC based digital control, s/n 7093
- BRANSON 3510R-MTH ultrasonic parts cleaner, s/n RMB030962455F
- (3) CUSTOM lab chemical fume exhaust hoods with fire suppression, s/n n/a
- (2) BLUE M DC-246A-FHP-1 floor type electric batch oven with BLUE M digital microprocessor temperature control, 600 degrees F max temperature, 208-240V/3PH/60Hz 58 Amp electrical, s/n DC-3784; DC-3100
- BLUE M ESP-400B/C-UL table type electric lab oven with BLUE M digital microprocessor temperature control, 500 degrees F max temperature, 208-240V/1PH/60Hz/2.4-3.4KW electrical, s/n ESP-3820
- COMPAIR REAVELL BAS30 gas mixer, s/n n/a
- RITCHIE YELLOW JACKET SUPERVAC 2 stage, 6 CFM, bench type vacuum pump with test enclosure, s/n n/a
- DR STORAGE X2M-1200-6 ultra low humidity with digital moisture control, full auto dry 5% RH humidity range, double doors, (5) tier shelves, 1250 liter capacity, s/n BA10112243
- DEK 248 semi-automatic screen printer with 19.68"x17.71" max board size, s/n n/a
- SMD bench type chip counter with digital microprocessor control, s/n n/a
- CYBEROPTICS AUTO LSM non contact laser based solder inspection system, s/n 210146
- (3) THERMOTRON F-32-CHV-15-15 floor type environmental chambers, s/n n/a
FABRICATING & MACHINE SHOP
- HAAS (1997) VF2 4-AXIS CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 36" x 14" table, travels X-30", Y-16", Z-20", speeds to 8000 RPM, 15 HP, 20 station ATC, CAT40 taper, programmable coolant nozzle, HAAS 4th axis rotary table with plate and tailstock, (4th axis rotary table may be offered separately) s/n 10473
- AMADA PEGA 20-40-40 CNC turret punch with FANUC P SYSTEM 6M CNC control, 20 TON capacity, 50" x 80" ball assist table with twin grip sheet positioner, 50" throat, 24 station turret with (2) auto index stations, 2000 IPM positioning speed, 350 SPM, 30 RPM turret rotation, safety floor mat with interlock, FULL COMPLEMENT OF TOOLING consisting of punches and dies with turn-style cabinet, s/n P2440299
- L&L MANUFACTURING P76-023 electric heat treat oven with max 1200 degrees C temperature, adjustable heat control, s/n 123169
- BRONX 80-30-UH-CNC 80 TON hydraulic press brake with BRONX DIAL-A-BEND CNC control, 10' x 1/8" capacity, CNC controlled back gauge, PINNACLE MICROGUARD light curtains, safety cage enclosure, large assortment of press brake die sets, s/n 170282
- AMCO Q11-3X1300 power shear with 1.8" x 51" capacity, squaring support arms, s/n 258
- ARBOGA GL2508 heavy duty floor type gear head drill with 1.1 HP, speeds to 3480 RPM, s/n 211871
- (2) STRANDS S68 heavy duty floor type gear head drills with 1.1 HP, speeds to 3400 RPM, s/n 78585; 78589
- BOYAR SCHULTZ 612 conventional surface grinder with 6"x12" magnetic chuck, s/n 11608
- HAEGER HPS6-A 6 TON capacity floor type hydraulic hardware insertion press with complement of tooling, large selection of hardware with cabinet, s/n 120
- WALTER BIO-CIRCLE IO-400 aqueous bio-environmental parts washer, s/n 31107
- BREN PRO-SERIES PRO-CUTTER 515 CNC cutter plotter with PC based CNC control, 20" max sheet width, s/n 515/525
- CANADIAN HANSON & VAN WINKLE MODEL 60 heavy duty floor type double end buffing and polishing lathe with 3 HP, s/n 336
- HARDINGE HSL-5C high speed precision lathe with 5C collet head, dove tail bed, speeds to 3000 RPM, stand, s/n HSL-5C-4698-T
- HARDINGE HC high speed precision chucker lathe with 6" swing, 13" max distance face of turret to spindle, (8) station turret, 5C collet head, spare 3-jaw and 4-jaw conventional chucks, dove tail bed, speeds to 3000 RPM, stand, SONY 2-axis DRO, power saddle feed, complement of collets and tooling, s/n HC-4370-C
- FIRST LC-20VSG vertical turret milling machine with 10" x 50" table, speeds to 4500 RPM infinitely variable, 3 HP, #40 taper spindle, power feed all directions, coolant, HEIDENDHAIN 2 axis DRO, s/n 83110740
- ESSEX 7187 titling table metal cutting vertical band saw with 18" throat, 28" x 28" tilt table, 10" max work piece height, s/n 18/81
- SCOTCHMAN CPO-350 cold cut saw with 5.5" x 4" max square cutting capacity, 4.5" max round cutting capacity, 13" blade, pneumatic assist clamping, in feed and out feed roller conveyors, s/n n/a
- WELLS & SONS 10" portable metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n n/a
- 48" X 72" downdraft sanding table with vise, s/n n/a
- DIACRO ROLLER NO.3 bench type conventional slip roller, s/n GC-1113
- PEXTO PS-66 6"x6" bench type corner notcher with 90 degree blade and die, s/n 3-93
- MITUTOYO B311 coordinate measuring machine with RENISHAW PH8 touch probe, 82.5" x 62.5" x 14.5" drilled and tapped granite table, 28" x 48" x 42" measuring envelope, MITUTOYO MCOSMOS 2 PC based software, s/n 840738
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- MURPHY 25 HP explosion proof, cyclonic type dust collector with ductwork and muffler, s/n n/a
- HIMOINSA GPO.EST-INS 1800/G CE diesel standby generator with HIMOINSA CTA01 digital microprocessor control, IVECO AIFO TURBO DIESEL engine, 108 KW, 208/120/12 V, 60 HZ, 135 KVA, 374/649 A capacity, full outdoor sound enclosure, approx 587 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n 0110009005
- 20' portable work shop container with work benches, storage racks and tooling, s/n IMNU 211078 22G1
- SKYJACK SJ III 3219 electric scissor lift with 500 lbs capacity, 19' reach, on board built in charger, s/n 232646
- RICHARD WILCOX 10 TON capacity top running double girder overhead bridge crane with (2) speed all directions, pendant control, s/n 3JJ585
- ATLAS COPCO (2007) GA7 screw type air compressor with 10HP/129PSI/38CFM, s/n API102149
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (2009) APC MGE GALAXY 5000 208-480V/160KVA/3PH back-up UPS unit, s/n F09-1068
- CHEVROLET (2008) SILVERADO 2500 HD regular cab pickup truck with 6 liter V8 gas engine, auto transmission, 4X4 shift on the floor, BOSS snow plow mount and harness, BACK RACK with flasher and LED lights, bed liner, tow package, ONLY 43,250 KM recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n VIN IGCHK24KX8E208518
- BOSS (2016) 8-2 RT3 POLY V-XT 8' V-blade composite snow plow, s/n BC177138
- SNOWEX (2016) pickup truck salter box, s/n n/a
COMMERCIAL CAFETERIA - RESTAURANT KITCHEN
- HOBART stainless steel through type commercial dishwasher with digital temperature control, s/n n/a
- SOUTHBEND MARATHONER GOLD stainless steel convection oven, s/n n/a
- SOUTHBEND RAPIDSTEAM R2 stainless steel steamer, s/n n/a
- SOUTHBEND stainless steel commercial four burner natural gas stove, s/n n/a
- SOUTHBEND stainless steel commercial natural gas flat top grill, s/n n/a
- PITCO stainless steel commercial deep fryer, s/n n/a
- APW WYOTT conveyor type commercial toaster, s/n n/a
- STAINLESS STEEL commercial serving counter consisting of stainless steel sink, stainless steel electric hot table with sneeze guard, (2) TRUE REFRIGERATOR stainless steel double door commercial fridges with countertop, (may be offered by component), s/n n/a
- FOSTER double door walk in freezer, s/n n/a
HUGE SELECTION OF ULTRA PRECISION ELECTRONIC LAB and TEST EQUIPMENT featuring HEWLETT-PACKARD, SCWARZ, HIOKI, TEKTRONIX and MITUTOYO power supplies, wave detectors, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers; (10+) PICO-QUANT SEPIA PDL-808, multi-channel picosecond diode laser systems; (20) PICO-QUANT PDL-800-B, pulse diode lasers; (10+) PICO-QUANT LDH-P-C, CLASS III lasers; selection of CAT 40 and ISO 40 tool holders with carts; BRAND NAME CUTTING TOOLS comprising carbide insert cutters, carbide end mills, index drills with cabinets, taps and dies, reamers and milling cutters; precision press brake die sets; large quantity of turret punch tooling including AUTO INDEX punches and dies; ENERPAC hydraulic knockout punch set; MILWAUKEE portable band saw; MASTERCRAFT 55-3554-4 bench type combination belt and disc sander; DOERR 1.5 HP bench type beveller; LARGE SELECTION of FIRE and ACID PROOF CABINETS in EXCELLENT-LIKE NEW CONDITION, huge quantity of HIBOY shop storage cabinets; four-wheel rolling shop carts; inspection and QA equipment consisting of gauges, calipers, micrometers and verniers; LARGE QUANTITY of ALUMINUM and other NON FERROUS stock raw materials; STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM and MILD STEEL sheet, flat, round, square, extruded profile and bar stock; huge selection of static benches with flex lights and LEICA microscopes; electronic testers and inspection equipment; quality brand name hand tools and power tools; LISTA type tool cabinets; butcher block top work benches and tool boxes; sections of medium duty pallet racking and steel shelving; fully equipped commercial kitchen; late model office furniture; board room furniture and equipment; BIG SCREEN TV'S and MONITORS; business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 15% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.