Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Bulldog Tool & Extrusions Ltd.
Plastic Extrusion & Light Machining Facility
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
1:30 PM EDT
InspectionMonday, September 14 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, September 16 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, September 29 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationBulldog Tool & Extrusions Ltd.
221 Rayette Road, #6, Concord, Ontario, Canada, L4K 2G1
PLASTIC EXTRUSION & LIGHT MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: (2) DELTAPLAST 2.5” single screw plastic extruders; DELTAPLAST plastic co-extruder; Assortment of pullers, shears, cooling conveyors, punch presses, granulator, CLARK forklift, surface grinders, HERCULES engine lathe, (2) vertical milling machines, vertical and horizontal saws, sanding equipment, air compressors, shop tables and cabinets, perishable tooling, PLASTIC RESIN INVENTORY, strapping equipment and MORE!
PVC PROFILE EXTRUSION LINES
- DELTAPLAST-METALPLAST PVC profile extrusion line consisting of: DELTAPLAST D6525024 screw type PVC profile extruder with 2" max cap, 40HP drive, (4) independent barrel heat zones, (3) independent die heat zones, gravity fed pellet hopper feeder, s/n W01291285; DELTAPLAST DVH3012524 portable PVC profile extruder with 1.25" max cap, 5HP drive, (3) independent barrel heat zones, (1) independent die heat zone, gravity fed pellet hopper feeder, s/n W01301285; (2)MFG UNKNOWN 11' cooling conveyors with electric blowers; METALPLAST PB4C variable speed puller with DRO; MFG UNKNOWN pneumatic punch press; METALPLAST MST-4 automatic flying head up acting saw; 15' X 17" drop table; s/n n/a (MAY BE OFFERED AS COMPONENTS)
- DELTAPLAST PVC profile extrusion line consisting of: DELTAPLAST D6525024 screw type PVC profile extruder with 2" max cap, 40HP drive, (4) independent barrel heat zones, (3) independent die heat zones, gravity fed pellet hopper feeder, s/n W01581086; (2)MFG UNKNOWN 11' cooling conveyors with electric blowers; MFG UNKNOWN variable speed puller with DRO; MFG UNKNOWN pneumatic punch press; MFG UNKNOWN through type continuous heat transfer labeler with cut-off; 15' X 17" drop table; s/n n/a (MAY BE OFFERED AS COMPONENTS)
PRODUCTION SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT
- HYD-RECLAIM 25HP plastic re-grinder with dust collector, s/n n/a
- SULLAIR 10B-25 25HP screw type air compressor, s/n 10988
- GENERAL COMPRESSOR 5HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- SAG 14 HERCULES tool room lathe with 20" swing, 38" centers, 2" bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, taper attachment, in/mm threading, coolant, s/n n/a
- TOPWELL 4VK vertical turret milling machine with 10" x 50" table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 3 HP, power table feed, s/n 898444
- WELLS INDEX vertical turret milling machine with 9" x 46" table, speeds to 2800 RPM, 1.5 HP, power table feed, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO s/n n/a
- ELB SCHLIFF SW6VA1 hydraulic surface grinder with 24" x 8" magnetic chuck, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n 11760558
- TAFT PEIRCE 5" X 10" manual surface grinder s/n n/a
- POWERMATIC B7 vertical band saw with blade welder and grinder, s/n 67-7868
- BAXTER VERTICUT 115B roll in vertical band saw s/n n/a
- CLARK C500-45LPG 4500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 130" reach, 2 stage mast, cushion tires, s/n 251HP
ALSODELTA ROCKWELL combination 4" belt, 12" disc sander; BALDOR 8" double end grinder; (2) SAMUEL automatic strapping machines; DAKE #3 heavy duty pedestal arbor press; (3) AZIMUTH & ALVAF ALLEN mechanical punch presses; DEWALT miter saw; EMPIRE sand blast cabinet with cyclonic media recycling; 10' x 10" stainless steel portable water cooling bath tank; assortment of work benches with vises; tool cabinets; assortment of dies; PVC pellets and raw materials; EAGLE hydraulic pallet truck and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.