Black Mountain Door, LLC
Metal Door Fabricating Operation with Patents
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
FEATURING: ACCURPRESS (2002) 732012, 320 ton x 12’ CNC hydraulic press brake; ACCURPRESS (2002) 725012, 250 ton x 12’ CNC hydraulic press brake w/ feed table; (2) RAS (2006) CNC folding machines; CINCINNATI 12’ x ¼” mechanical shear; (2) CINCINNATI 10’ x 3/16 capacity mechanical shears; BAYKAL (2006) 90 ton x 12’ CNC hydraulic press brake; ROFIN SINAR (1998) cantilever style CNC laser; CINCINNATI 150 ton x 9’ mechanical press brake w/ AUTOBEND 7; VERSON 150 ton mechanical press brake w/ AUTOGAUGE; (5+) VERSON & CINCINNATI mechanical press brakes; WIEDEMANN CENTRUM-2500, CNC turret punch; PAINT LINE consisting of spray booth, wash line & bake oven etc..; (3) TORIT DONALDSON cartridge type dust collectors; JOOS (2001) BASIC 70, heated platen press; TAYLOR WINFIELD 10 head spot welder; TAYLOR WINFIELD 3 head press type spot welder; GRIEVE oven; (2) LUCIFER furnaces; ASSORTMENT OF (10+) press type & rocker arm spot welders, adjustable cantilever racking, press brake dies & tooling, MILLER welders, conveyors, automated panel gluing line & MORE!
PATENTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
The US6694702 patent relates to a metal door construction having two L-shaped halves that are laser welded along a seam formed by flanged ends. The US6694702 patent was filed in 2004, has had the most recent maintenance fees paid and will expire in 2024. The PatSnap database estimates the value of this patent to be $490,000 USD.
The US8806812 patent relates to an adjustable door frame to accommodate varying thickness, width and height door openings. The US8806812 patent was filed in 2010, has yet to have a maintenance fee due and will expire in 2030. The PatSnap database estimates the value of this patent to be $63,000 USD.
CNC TURRET PUNCH
- MURATA WIEDMANN CENTRUM 2500 CNC turret punch press with MURATEC/CNC & FANUC series O-P CNC controls, 22 ton capacity, 22 station turret, 104”x63” table, s/n: 431
- ROFIN-SINAR 860 HF high frequency CO2 CNC laser with ROFIN-SINAR CNC control, 8000 watt max. output, laser welding fixture with 180”x30” slat conveyor and hydraulic clamping, s/n: 98030-091
CNC PRESS BRAKES
- ACCURPRESS (2002) 732012 CNC hydraulic press brake with ACCURPRESS CNC control, 350 ton capacity, 144" bending length, 124” between housings, 10" stroke, 18" open height s/n: 7151
- ACCURPRESS (2002) 725012 CNC hydraulic press brake with ACCURPRESS CNC control, 250 ton capacity, 144” bending length, 124” between housings, 8” stroke, 16” open height, 126”x68” clamping table, s/n: 7130
- CINCINNATI NO. 9 CNC press brake with HURCO AUTOBEND 7 CNC back gauge, 225 ton capacity, 144” bending length, 126” between housings, 3” stroke, 11” shut height, s/n: n/a
- CINCINNATI 9150 CNC press brake with HURCO AUTOBEND 7 CNC back gauge, 225 ton capacity, 144” bending length, 126” between housings, 3” stroke, 11” shut height, s/n: n/a
- VERSON B-710-150 CNC press brake with AUTOMEC CNC 150 AUTOGAUGE CNC back gauge, 150 ton capacity, 144” bending length, 126” between housings, 3” stroke, 12” shut height, s/n: 22723
- CINCINNATI CNC press brake with AUTOMEC CNC 150 AUTOGAUGE CNC back gauge, s/n: n/a
CNC FOLDING MACHINES
- FASTI 225-32-4 CNC folding machine with FASTI FM-200 CNC control, 9 ga. bending capacity, 127” bending length, s/n: 00-225-012
- RAS FLEXIBEND 73.30 CNC folding machine with TOUCH & MORE SYSTEM 6000 CNC control, 125" working length, 11" upper beam max. upstroke, 0.098" max. material thickness, s/n: n/a
- VERSON mechanical press brake with 60 ton capacity, 84” between housings, 3” stroke, 12” shut height, s/n: 13695-208
- BAYKAL (2006) APH 3104X90 mechanical press brake with PLC control, 90 ton capacity, 6” stroke, s/n: 11224
- CHICAGO NO. 135 mechanical press brake with 15 ton capacity, 31” between housings, 2” stroke, s/n: L19692
- CINCINNATI 1812 mechanical shear with ¼” capacity, 144” cutting length, 129” squaring arm, (2) 36” support arms, s/n: 36327
- CINCINNATI 1410 AUTO-SHEAR mechanical shear with 3/16” capacity, 120” cutting length, 105” squaring arm, s/n: 38916
- CINCINNATI 1010-RA mechanical shear with 12 ga. capacity, 120” cutting length, 105” squaring arm, (2) 34” support arms, s/n: 34266
- TAYLOR WINFIELD 14 head spot welder with HONEYWELL palm control, (3) ROMAN MFG. welder units, s/n: n/a
- BLACK MOUNTAIN adjustable 3 station press type spot welding system with (3) TAYLOR WINFIELD ERE-12-100 press type spot welders with 12” throat, 8” gap, 100 KVA, 440V, s/n: 8749-A, 8749-B, 8749-C
- MFG. UNKNOWN double wide press type spot welder with ROBOTRON SERIES 3050 digital controls, (2) ROMAN MFG. 300 KVA welder units, 48” max. welding length, s/n: n/a
- BLACK MOUNTAIN 2 station press type spot welder with (2) ROMAN MFG. RGR28/2-1152 press type spot welders, KNIGHT 700 lb. cap. air balancer, s/n: n/a
- LORS 140AP-DV rocker arm spot welder with UNITROL SOLUTION digital control, 24” throat, 40 KVA, s/n: 606-7515
- MCCREERY CORP. MRS-75-36 rocker arm spot welder with 36” throat, 75 KVA, s/n: 6606
- BLACK MOUNTAIN powered weld table with (2) LORS (2001) TE300 23 KVA hand welders, 120”x38” roller table, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- DONALDSON TORIT DFT4-16 cartridge type dust collector with 20 HP motor, s/n: n/a
- KOOLANT KOOLERS SCV-20,000-2PR-NF-2F1 20 HP water chiller unit, s/n: 13819
- JOOS (2001) BASIC 70 hydraulic hot press with 70 metric ton max. pressure, 98”x49” bed, 14” daylight opening, s/n: 1795584
- MFG. UNKNOWN hydraulic dual adjustable tilt roller table with (2) 120”x48” roller tables
- FINISHING MACHINE INC. tunnel type 3 stage washer with (2) HONEYWELL fluid power gas valves, (3) wash/rinse tanks, control panel, 55’x71.5’x19’ overall dimensions, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN gas dryer oven with (2) 10 HP blowers, HONEYWELL digital temperature controller, (2) HONEYWELL fluid power gas valves, control panel, 73’x27.5’x19’ overall dimensions, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN 3 stage belt washer with 72’x8’ wire mesh belt, 1.5’ aperture clearance, blower/dryer attachment
- GLOBAL FINISHING SOLUTIONS spray booth system with (2) 12’x8’x12’ spray booths, (2) ITW RANSBURG controls, (2) dual nozzle adjustable sprayer units, (2) NORDSON ISO-FLO HD voltage block systems, ITW RANSBURG VOLTAGE MASTER 2 PLC power supply control, FSC fire detection/process control system
- MFG. UNKNOWN 12’x13’x12’ paint booth with ventilation and lights
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.