Surplus Assets of
Complete Vinyl Flooring Pilot Plant
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, September 22 by appointment only.
FEATURING: BLACK BROTHERS 22D500CTR 24” glue spreader; ROTOMEC ROTOGRAVURE 4 color approx. 35” printing press; COWLES 410VHV 10 HP dissolver/mixer with 8” blade & stainless steel shaft; GRIZZLY (2012) G0453PX 3 HP planer; STEWART BOLLING & CO. Model 5405 approx. 8”X 14” 2 roll mill; BUSS PR 70 70mm kneader pelletizing line; SAUERESSIG ENGINEERING 3 roll "Z" frame calendar line; PRODEX HENSCHEL 50JSS 50/25 HP high intensity mixer with air actuated discharge; EW BLISS C-45 45 ton gap frame OBI punch press; BRUCKNER gas fired oven with 32”x65’ opening & 10’ cooling zone; (2) CERAMIC COATING COMPANY CR68H 650 deg. max. temperature glass lined reactor with agitator, (2) Stainless Steel jacketed reactors approx. 14” X 22” OD with agitator; (5) HOTPACK electric ovens; WABASH Model 100-1818-2TSTM 100 ton upacting 4 post lab press; EMPIRE ECONO FINISH blast cabinet approx. 25” X 35” X 30”; (2) HAMILTON-FISHER fume hoods and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:OCEAN RIGGING LLC
EDDIE BIANCO - 609-410-5903
Removal at this site is conducted strictly by appointment only. Buyers can contact the mover directly at (609) 410 5903 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set their pick-up appointments upon payment in full.
- ROTOMEC ROTOGRAVURE approx. 35” 4 colour printing press with operator controls, unwinder, winder and fife guide, s/n: n/a
- BUSS PR 70 70mm pelletizing line with BUSS (2001) KOKNEADER 70mm capacity 11/1 L/D kneader driven by a 60HP, 1750/2100 RPM DC motor and SCR control; 10.5/1 gear box ratio; jacketed barrel with (2) 18 KW STERLCO hot heaters; dual crammer feeder for primary feed throat and additive throat; BUSS SSD100 approx. 100mm hot feed extruder 5/1 L/D with jacketed barrel and (2) STERLCO hot oil heaters; hot melt extruder with hot cut pelletizer; pneumatic conveyor with blower; stainless steel air cooled pellet cooling chamber; operator controls; motor drives; (3) KRON feeders with mezzanine, s/n: n/a
“Z” FRAME CALENDAR LINE
- SAUERESSIG ENGINEERING 3 roll "Z" frame calendar line with dual auto-edge guided upstream unwind stand with brake and 3" cores; pull roll infeed assembly; SAUERESSIG 3 roll calendar nominal with 25" roll width X 12" OD; heating/cooling rotary unions; cooled chrome plated pick off roll; single guided downstream unwind; dual single position rewinds with independent motor drives and operator control panel, s/n: n/a
REACTOR PRESSURE VESSELS
- Black Knox Co. NB 5621 stainless steel jacketed reactor approx. 28” dia. X 58”D with internal coil temperature control, 150 PSI @ full vacuum, 720 deg. F max. temperature, s/n: 148-881
- CERAMIC COATING CO. glass lined reactor with agitator, approx. 16” OD X 30”D, 150 PSI @ full vacuum, 650 deg. F max. temperature, jacket pressure 120 PSIG, s/n: 52889
- CERAMIC COATING CO. glass lined reactor approx. 14” OD X 16”D with 150 PSI @ 650 deg. F jacket (no agitator), S/N 628590
- (2) Stainless Steel jacketed reactors approx. 22” OD X 14”D with agitator
- PRODEX HENSCHEL 50JSS high intensity mixer with 50/25 HP 2 speed motor and motor starter, tier style blades and air actuated discharge, s/n: n/a
- COWLES 410VHV dissolver mixer with pneumatic lift, stainless steel shaft with 8” blade, 10 HP, s/n: n/a
- LODIGE MIXER STEELPLOW mixer with approx. 600L non-jacketed steel mixing chamber, s/n: n/a
- BAKER PERKINS MODEL 52829 double armed mixer with NABEN blades, hydraulic tilt discharge, jacketed chamber 16”X 17”X 19”D jacketed chamber, s/n: n/a
- DRAIS RM-80 intensive post mixer with pneumatic lid, variable speed drive, 20” OD X 22”D stainless steel bowl, s/n: 88007
- WABASH MODEL 100-1818-2TSTM up-acting 4 post hydraulic lab press with 100 ton capacity, 18”x18” electric/steam heated platens, 15” daylight opening, 440V, s/n: 8208
- WABASH MODEL 80-15-SM up-acting 4 post lab press with 80 ton capacity, 15”x15” steam heated platens, adjustable daylight opening, 440V, s/n: 1547
- GRIEVE EBS-350 electric oven with 350 deg. F max. temperature, s/n: n/a
- HOTPACK MODEL 8396 stainless steel electric oven with 260 deg. C max. temperature, s/n: n/a
- HOTPACK MODEL 41247-6 electric oven with 99 deg. C max temperature, s/n: 69114
- HOTPACK MODEL 2130224-5 electric oven with rotating tray, s/n: 72036
- PRECISION humidity controlled stainless steel electric oven, s/n: n/a
- (4) HOTPACK bench type electric ovens
- BLUE M stainless steel electric oven with stand, s/n: n/a
- FISHER HAMILTON SAFE AIRE fume hood approx. 3’W X 2”D X 8’H
- METAL LAB EQUIPMENT CORP fume hood approx. 44”W X 2’D X 6”H
- INTERNATIONAL TM 646 bench-type centrifuge, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- BLACK BROTHERS MODEL 22D500CTR 24” glue spreader, s/n: 330301
- TORIT VS 1200 dust collector, s/n: IG358291
- STERLCO M2B9026J1 2 zone hot oil heater, s/n: 9K5442
- STERLCO 9016-J1 single zone hot oil heater, s/n: 96l5566
- ADVANTAGE NC 10A-42-SB air cooled chiller with 20 deg. – 60 deg. F temperature range, s/n: 7032
- MAYER THERMAL CARE TCOA 1004 air cooled portable chiller, s/n: CO20415
- KAYNESS granulator with 3”X5” throat, 1.75 KW, s/n: 20V9503-1
- BRUCKNER multi-zone gas fired oven with 32” wide capacity, top & bottom burners, overall oven length 65’, 10’ cooling zone, control cabinets, s/n: n/a
- GRUENBERG C45HX7601 2 door industrial oven approx. 5’W X 6’H X 32”D with stainless steel trays, s/n: 68645
- EMPIRE ECONO FINISH blast cabinet approx. 25” X 35” X 30” with dust-off gun, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- LJ PRESS mechanical OBI press with 50 ton capacity, 36”X24” platen, s/n: 50105
- EW BLISS C-45 gap frame OBI punch press with 45 ton capacity, 29”x17” bed, infeed conveyor and fife guide, s/n: H67520
- STEWART BOLLING & CO MODEL 5405 2 roll mill with approx. 8”X 14” capacity, MANZEL lubricator, 15 HP VFD and transformer, s/n: n/a
- THROPP 2 roll mill with 6”X12” capacity, steam heated rolls, s/n; T2568
- ROCKWELL double end pedestal grinder, s/n: A38026140187
- DELTA MILWAUKEE ½ HP floor type drill press
- WALKER TURNER MODEL 65-250 bench-type radial arm drill
- DUBOIS MACHINE CO SB-24 panel sander with approx. 24” capacity, s/n: 4003
- GRIZZLY (2012) G0453PX planer with 3 HP, s/n: GPX15-1148
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- BIG JOE XT 805 walk-behind pallet lift with 1000 lb. capacity, s/n: 335431
- PRESTO PST 1127-50 pallet mover with 1500 lb. capacity, s/n: 72215
AUCTION PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.