Surplus Assets of
Large Flooring Tile Manufacturing Facility
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
10:30 AM PST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Tuesday, December 8 by appointment only.
FEATURING: FARREL BANBURY (REBUILT 2017) F270 mixer with 1500 HP; FARREL 28”x60” (2) roll mill with unitized base & semi uni drive gearbox; SIGMA (RECONDITIONED 2016) blade mixer with approx. 100 gal. capacity, 100 HP, hardened stainless steel chamber liners; ROTEX MODEL 52A 52”x120” vibratory classifying screen; STEDMAN A-36D4-47 cage mill; FARR-CAMFIL GOLD SERIES bag type dust collector; GARDNER DENVER (2003) EAU99M 200 HP rotary screw air compressor; KAESER SIGMA ESD250 250 HP rotary screw air compressor; KAESER CSD75 75 HP rotary screw air compressor; GENIE Z-20/8 electric articulating boom with 400 lb. capacity; CATERPILLAR 262D skid steer; CINCINNATI NO. 18 18x54 engine lathe; BRIDGEPORT SERIES II vertical milling machine; 5 ton single girder underslung bridge crane; LARGE QUANTITY of spare parts including MOTORS, DRIVES, GEARBOXES and MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:TGR Rigging
MIXERS & MILLS
- (8) WILCOX (RECONDITIONED AS LATE AS 2017) F-TYPE double arm sigma blade mixers with 100 gallon capacity, 100 HP, polished stainless steel agitators, overhead slide gate, hydraulic tilt, s/n: 1078/3010300, 1090E/3007869, 1083D/3008240, 1722/3001246, 1775/3001338, 1700/3001245, 1874/3007723, n/a
- FARREL-BANBURY (REBUILT 2017-NEVER INSTALLED) F270-T mixer with orifice discharge gate, liner plate, s/n: 16447
- (4) JAEGER RE-900 rotary batch mixers with 40 HP, 403 cu/ft working capacity, s/n: n/a
- FARREL-BANBURY (REBUILT 2017-NEVER INSTALLED) complete rubber mill with FARREL-BANBURY F270-T mixer, GE 1500 HP motor, LUFKIN 14.17:1 ratio gearbox, orifice discharge chute, orifice discharge gate, liner clamp, (2) piece coupling set, associated piping & ducting, s/n: n/a
- FARREL 28”x60” two roll horizontal roll mill with unitized base & semi uni drive gearbox, s/n: n/a
- THROPP 6”x12” two roll mill with 7.5 HP, s/n: n/a
- STEDMAN A-36D4-47 cage mill with 1250 RPM, s/n: D-3311
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- KAESER (2012) CSD75 rotary screw air compressor with 75 HP, built-in refrigerated air dryer, s/n: 1065
- KAESER (2011) SIGMA ESD250 rotary screw air compressor with 250 HP, s/n: 1006
- GARDNER DENVER (2003) EAU99M rotary screw air compressor with 200 HP, s/n: S151906
- GARDNER DENVER EAU99G rotary screw air compressor with 300 HP, s/n: S052461
- VAN-AIR RA-75 refrigerated air dryer
- ROTEX 52-A-SS/SS/MS 52”X120” vibratory classifying screener with 7.5 HP, s/n: R140488
- ROTEX screen shaker with 5 HP, s/n: n/a
- FARR-CAMFIL GOLD SERIES GS10 double baghouse dust collector with 8500 CFM air volume, s/n: 949105001
- DETROIT 5 ton capacity single girder underslung bridge crane with electric hoist, s/n: 74274
- DOUGLAS MACHINE (2005) IMCP wrap-around case packer with 16”W powered roller conveyor, NORDSON hot glue system, s/n: M205006
- AVERY WEIGH-TRONIX CVC 3618 38”x16” digital belt conveyor scale with 100 lb. capacity, ZM305 DRO/control, s/n: 953
- (2) VIDEOJET EXCEL/170i/AF inkjet marking machines, s/n: 992590034WD, 992870029WD
- GENIE Z-20/8 electric articulating boom with 400 lb. capacity, 26’ max. platform working height, 7’11” max. horizontal reach, s/n: n/a
- CATERPILLAR 262D skid steer with 2700 lb. capacity, 30” max. lift/dump reach, s/n: n/a
- (2) CATERPILLAR NS3000 24V electric order pickers with 3000 lb. capacity, 270” max. lift height, custom hopper attachment, s/n: n/a, n/a
- (2) HYSTER electric forklifts
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- BLISS S2-100-60-36 straight side press with 100 ton capacity, s/n: H-53632
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES II vertical milling machine with 42”x9” table, power feed, FAGOR 20i-M DRO, KURT 6” machine vise, s/n: JB37164
- CINCINNATI NO. 18 engine lathe with 18” swing over bed, approx. 54” distance between centers, 15” 4 jaw chuck, steadies, spare 12” 3 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- RIDGID 535 SERIES auto-chuck portable pipe threader
- MILWAUKEE mag base drill
- GREENLEE MODEL 1818 mechanical conduit bender
SPARE PARTS & INVENTORY
- FALK 196YB3 enclosed gear drive
- RELIANCE 600 HP, 500V, 1150 RPM electric motor
- BALDOR 100 HP, 460V electric motor
- (25+) BALDOR 0.5 HP – 5 HP electric motors
- WILDEN TURBO-FLOW 2” pump
- MORSE COBRA worm gear reducer
- WEINMAN 1.5” K pump with clutch brake
ALSO:MILLER SPECTRUM 625X-TREME plasma cutter; hand tools; electrical components; material bins; gear reducers; roller & belt conveyors; gearboxes; pumps; MILL ROLLS various sizes; pallet racking; LIFTING EQUIPMENT including electric hoists, chain hoists, come-a-longs; STRONGHOLD shop cabinets; welding perishables & accessories; (5+) double end grinders AND MUCH MORE!
AUCTION PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
United Asset Sales
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.