Surplus to the ongoing operations of
American Machinery, Inc.
Large Offering of Well Maintained & Heavy Construction Machinery
BIDS CLOSE: Wednesday, November 5, 2014
12:00 PM EST
By appointment only. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
By appointment only. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
LARGE OFFERING OF WELL MAINTAINED & HEAVY CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY FEATURING: (2) CATERPILLAR D-10 hydraulic bulldozers with rippers; (8) CATERPILLAR (1996-1998) 769-D off road dump trucks; CATERPILLAR (1998 & FULLY REBUILT) 980G front end articulated wheel loader; CATERPILLAR 992C front end wheel loader; (2) CATERPILLAR 988B front end wheel loaders; (3) CATERPILLAR 631-D motor graders; (6) TEREX 3307-A off road dump trucks; (2) CATERPILLAR 613-C & 769-B water tankers, and MORE!
- CATERPILLAR (1991) bulldozer d-10-n, SER. NO.2YD02104 (ID 1204 ac)
- CATERPILLAR (1990) bulldozer d-10-n, SER. NO.2YD01339 (ID 1215 p)
CATERPILLAR OFF ROAD TRUCKS 769-D SCRAPER
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00278 (ID 1593 ac)
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00447 (ID 1598)
- CATERPILLAR (1998) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00951 (ID 1595 ac)
- CATERPILLAR (1998) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00952 (ID 1596 ac)
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00279 (ID 15100)
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00287 (ID 15101)
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00277 (ID 1594 ac)
- CATERPILLAR (1996) off road truck 769-d motor scraper, SER. NO.5TR00580 (ID 1599)
CATERPILLAR WHEEL LOADERS
- CATERPILLAR (1998) wheel loader 980g - fully rebuilt, new l-5 tires, SER. NO.2KR2014 (ID 12108)
- CATERPILLAR (1989) wheel loader 992c, SER. NO.49Z1446 (ID 1214)
- CATERPILLAR (1989) wheel loader 988b, SER. NO.50W09336 (ID 1213)
- CATERPILLAR (1985) wheel loader 988b, SER. NO.50W07120 (ID 1206)
CATERPILLAR MOTOR SCRAPERS
- CATERPILLAR (1981) 631-d motor scraper, SER. NO.24W3372 (ID 1587)
- CATERPILLAR (1979) 631-d motor scraper, SER. NO.24W2408 (ID 1550)
- CATERPILLAR (1979) 631-d motor scraper, SER. NO.24W2201 (ID 1589)
TEREX OFF ROAD TRUCKS
- TEREX (1978) off road truck 3307-a, SER. NO.60007 (ID 1509)
- TEREX (1983) off road truck 3307-b, SER. NO.821009 (ID 1507)
- TEREX (1983) off road truck 3307-b, SER. NO.821093 (ID 1504)
- TEREX (1977) off road truck 3307-a, SER. NO.64126 (ID 1505)
- TEREX (1977) off road truck 3307-a, SER. NO.66605 (ID 1508)
- TEREX (1977) off road truck 3307-a, SER. NO.66607 (ID 1510)
CATERPILLAR WTER WHALES WAGON
- CATERPILLAR (1987) water whales wagon 613-c 6,000 GLS, SER. NO.93X1181 (ID 1512)
- CATERPILLAR (1973) water whales wagon 769-b 8,000 GLS, SER. NO.99F3911 (ID 1576)
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.